Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2020, 09:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
..there's something unsaid that passes between people who have had the same experiences and they just know. It doesn't seem to happen the same with healers who haven't. My wife was a rape counsellor for the police for a few years because of her experiences, for instance, and although she had come into contact with trained counsellors and victims, there was always a wall between them. With my wife it was as though they were talking to old friends. I noticed the same when I was in mental health, and ex-servicemen will also feel drawn to others. The guy who put the course together is one of the leading guys in the field, and he's ex-service too.

You seem pretty natural in all this, CBT seems like a good direction. :) Will you be combining the insight you receive from the mediumship or do you separate those two approaches?

I do know what you mean, and it's probably why I've been drawn to certain groups and people as well as various kinds of volunteering throughout my life. Though I'm not sure I know anymore what my life story is or who the people I relate to are. I used to think the base of my narrative is being separated from my parents when I was really young, due to what was happening in the country and coming back a couple of years later hardly remembering who they are or where I belong, or having a narcissistic father and being caught in the middle of my parents' drama, but I'm not sure I can relate to any of it anymore, as if that me died almost. It seems to me now that both my parents probably had/have some form of PTSD and were deeply unhappy, both with themselves and in their marriage. The effects their marriage left on me was just a collateral damage. Sense of non-belonging still follows me everywhere I go, though I'm working on it these days. I got tired of feeling separated from others. All this also relates to this paragraph:

Quote:
The mind can personify the "horrible person" and this is what's happening when you think of yourself as having aspects. It doesn't make you crazy it just means that it makes it easier to deal with when you have a 'person' to deal with. It means you can see yourself as the person you were then and deal with it on that basis. What that means in terms of reintegration is that you're not in conflict with that 'person', you can begin to understand that 'she' had a long history and you can empathise with her - you can empathise with yourself.

..learning to accept myself made me more empathetic towards others as well. I'm still surprised to learn how very judgemental I've been. It's a bit disturbing to know there are numerous other negative traits in me I'm still not aware of and that I'm still projecting onto others.

Quote:
I don't think there's much call for shamans nowadays but I do think there's a call for what they do - as long as it's not called shamanism. I watched a Youtube about a Life coach who was encouraging people to get back to nature, he was telling them how to bring out their inner selves and experience the surroundings. That's a form of shamanism, in the way that he's encouraging people to reconnect with nature at a deeper level. Although Fung Shui isn't so popular nowadays that was a form of shamanism too, because it was about the energies of a room. While you'd be hard pressed to find a job as a shaman, no doubt somewhere long the line in the future your talents and experiences will come into play.

I think I partially found shamanism in my profession, though there are important elements that are missing and that I'll probably need to find on the side. My profession fortunately also has more branches, and I'd like to focus more on the ones involving others, I want to get out of my head for a while.

Quote:
Because of you having been a "horrible person" you're going through a deeper Spiritual experience than you realise.

What do you mean by this?

Quote:
There's really nothing wrong with your keeping it to yourself for the time being, you're very much into territory that has yet to be explored and caution isn't such a bad thing. And curiosity killed the cat, by the way. But I do the same thing though, I use the knowledge to help others although I tend to go back to source if I need more.

Quote:
Yeah but isn't it so much fun?

It is fun, I feel like a whole new reality opened up in front of me and i'm very grateful there's more to life than what I initially thought. The fear is probably just a fear of the unknown and will (hopefully) diminish with time. I keep switching back and forth between excitement and fear..

What do you think is the reason you've been aware of the spiritual world from the early age? Does it relate to your previous life? Why do some people 'wake up' in their twenties or thirties and other at later time, and some never? What does it depend on? Would it have been easier or harder for you if you were not aware of it from young age?

Quote:
I've had some deeply emotional experiences because of it, including the experience of watching a child die and being helpless because of it. There were some amazing experiences and memories and some deeply disturbing ones. I remember having a dream of a Past Life where I was being shown through a control room, which turned out to be in Atlantis. Many years later I was given a book by Mary Chapman where she described the very same experience. In my dream I remembered seeing a woman being shown round, in there book she told of a young man watching her.

The Big Bang happened how many billions of years ago? I think it would be very arrogant to think that we are the only planet in this whole Universe that had sentient Life on it. We don't know much about our tiny corner of the galaxy never mind what civilisations might have come and gone on what distant galaxies. And physical, 3DS existence is not the only one. And this is not the first time that the Big Bang went bang.

If the dream has had an impact on you then obviously there's meaning and significance there somewhere along the line. If it isn't coming to you for the time being it's OK, perhaps there's something else you need to understand, some kind of context perhaps that will make sense of the dream. Also bear in mind that because of your awakening your whole perceptual reality is in the process of being 'rebooted', so you have enough on your plate for the time being. If you really feel the need to explore your dream, by all means feel free. It should be an interesting Journey for sure.

I googled Mary Chapman and stumbled upon a synchronicity related to British Columbia. (perhaps that's not the one you were talking about, but still, I was meant to stumble upon the one living in BC ). As for Atlantis, right after the awakening, I was very drawn to reading about it as well as about starseeds, but then it wore off a bit and I let it all go for the time being. I'm also more drawn to Lemuria for some reason. And a lot of my dreams involve big waves and floods, though I mostly relate it to emotional turbulence.

Btw, what is it about Atlantis/Lemuria that's so important for people today to remember? How are they/we supposed to use these memories? Have all the people on this planet lived in Atlantis/Lemuria once (assuming they really did exist)?

Thank you for the paragraph on Jungian self and shadow work btw. It's what I'll be doing in the following months, re-framing my reality in baby steps.
Old 20-05-2020, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi-Ho, Intuire -

Because of the spirit-guide (silver haired i.e. wise man and woman) presences, the dream struck me as probably(?) being 'seminal' to your soul's journey (train platform image) - having to do with 'key' 'issues' your soul incarnated and are still 'waiting' to encounter and resolve.

The 'exploding sun' brought 'end of 'the world' imagery (the 'last' earthly 'moments', Omega event referenced in The Book of Revelation) to mind. This is what we are all now 'facing', I think.

The 'regret' ('loser'? 'losing'?) feeling may(?) be what you are here to see past(?), resolve(?), transcend(?)

How? is up to you. My contribution: maybe by way of realizing that nothing is ever really 'lost' - 'spirit' is indomitable and ever self-'resurrecting' a la Jesus's 'story'.

The finale from Elizabeth Haich's account of her Spirit-Life Initiation (literally meaning 'Beginning''), from her book by the same name, came to mind. I share it here for whatever it may 'suggest' to you (and/or other readers):
"Then everything about me, the earth, sky, the entire universe—all merge in a single gigantic sea of fire. Huge flames encompass me. For a moment I feel as if I, with the entire cosmos, were being destroyed. Flashes of lightning crack and snap through my veins, through my entire being, as the fire burns me. And then, suddenly everything changes: the fire is no longer consuming me but I myself am this heavenly fire, penetrating everything, animating everything, consuming everything! A flood of light surrounds me, but this flood of light is arising within myself. I am the source of this light and of everything else that is. The earth has no effect on me any more. Its attraction which held me in fetters ceases. I am floating in nothingness. My being has no limitations any more. I am now the one who attracts everything, but nothing ties me down any more— nothing attracts me any more ..."

Thank you for your interpretation, I guess everything that happened (and is happening) in the years following that dream might be described as gradual resolving of that regret. :) It makes sense those two people were spirit guides, though they haven't spoken a word to me for some reason..And yes, it was an apocalyptic setting and there was a lot of fear in the air, I can't say with certainty, but I think I had that dream around 2012, so all that talk of the end of the world might have had something to do with it. Do numbers bear significance in dream interpretation btw? The train platform had a number, though I can't remember which one. And what do you mean by we are all now facing this Omega event? In what sense?

The first part of the quote resonates with me, the other part I have yet to experience I think.
Old 20-05-2020, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuire
And [what] do you mean by we are all now facing this Omega event? In what sense?
The reference is to "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending" in (Revelation 1), the Omega-'ending' referencing that "which is to come". As prophetically described in The Book of Revelation:
"I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned ... And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more "
I discuss associated events ('ascension' etc.) pertaining to those who "[have] not 'worshipped' the beast" in non-'Biblical' terms in Chapter 2 of my treatise (too much to go into here).

Quote:
The first part of the quote resonates with me, the other part I have yet to experience I think.
I think this is probably true for most of us.

Old 24-05-2020, 09:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
You seem pretty natural in all this, CBT seems like a good direction. :) Will you be combining the insight you receive from the mediumship or do you separate those two approaches?

I do know what you mean, and it's probably why I've been drawn to certain groups and people as well as various kinds of volunteering throughout my life. Though I'm not sure I know anymore what my life story is or who the people I relate to are. I used to think the base of my narrative is being separated from my parents when I was really young, due to what was happening in the country and coming back a couple of years later hardly remembering who they are or where I belong, or having a narcissistic father and being caught in the middle of my parents' drama, but I'm not sure I can relate to any of it anymore, as if that me died almost. It seems to me now that both my parents probably had/have some form of PTSD and were deeply unhappy, both with themselves and in their marriage. The effects their marriage left on me was just a collateral damage. Sense of non-belonging still follows me everywhere I go, though I'm working on it these days. I got tired of feeling separated from others. All this also relates to this paragraph:
I often receive insights 'from above' most times when I'm talking to people about stuff like this so yes, it'll be included. Sometimes it gives me context in which to frame things so there's a little bit of information that often makes the difference.

Talking of which, the sense of not belonging is pretty common to a certain group of Souls, it's relevant to your dream and it's something I was holding back on for the time being. Since you mentioned the non-belonging and feeling seperated from others - https://lonerwolf.com/9-signs-youre-an-old-soul/

I would think being separated from your parents at an early age would have much to do with your narrative, perhaps not in the narrative itself but in the creation and background of it, especially if you were caught up as collateral damage. That's quite a lot for a young head to understand and bear in mind that if you're going to revisit that you'd need to see it through the eyes you had then, not the eyes you have now. You're two very different people. There's also something called 'epigenetics' that might be worth consideration. Basically,epigenetics (epi meaning beyond) is where the behaviour patterns of the parents - and not just the physical characteristics - methylates the genes of the foetus. For all you know you could well be born with their deep unhappiness already in your genes. It's something to consider.

Sometimes these things are consigned to the Shadow Self rather than just dying off, often unless they're dealt with head-on and dismantled they'll still be lurking about somewhere.

Quote:
..learning to accept myself made me more empathetic towards others as well. I'm still surprised to learn how very judgemental I've been. It's a bit disturbing to know there are numerous other negative traits in me I'm still not aware of and that I'm still projecting onto others.
So, did you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience? Learning to accept yourself has made you more empathic to others, and in time no doubt those other 'negative traits' will make themselves very visible so that you have to learn to be even more empathic with yourself, and consequently others too. What you'll probably find is that those 'negative traits' were a response to what you were going through at the time, and that they represent times in your Life when your experiences weren't all sunshine and roses. What you can do, though, is look at them in a very different light because everything looks different in retrospect.

Quote:
I think I partially found shamanism in my profession, though there are important elements that are missing and that I'll probably need to find on the side. My profession fortunately also has more branches, and I'd like to focus more on the ones involving others, I want to get out of my head for a while.
Unless you Live in a world that's back in the days of tribes and teepees and the like, shamanism is often an aspect of your Life rather than being the centre of it. You'll probably find that you won't be using all of the 'list of talents' a regular shaman would use anyway. No doubt though, you'll have what you need. The secret, I think is to work with what you have for the time being rather than thinking about what you're missing - that's good shamanistic thinking. If you need any more it'll come in its own good time.

Quote:
What do you mean by this?
You're going through a deeper process than you realise and I'm saying that because I've gone through something similar. It's when you awaken to the Spirituality within yourself and the frameworks are revisited in a different Light that it all makes so much sense. I've gone through this dismantling process both Spiritually and psychologically and the liberation is pretty amazing. It's when you come out the other side and think "Yeah, I'd do it all again" that you know it's the 'real deal'.

Quote:
It is fun, I feel like a whole new reality opened up in front of me and i'm very grateful there's more to life than what I initially thought. The fear is probably just a fear of the unknown and will (hopefully) diminish with time. I keep switching back and forth between excitement and fear..

What do you think is the reason you've been aware of the spiritual world from the early age? Does it relate to your previous life? Why do some people 'wake up' in their twenties or thirties and other at later time, and some never? What does it depend on? Would it have been easier or harder for you if you were not aware of it from young age?
Fear is imagination 'filling in the blanks' that is left by knowledge, just like nature abhors a vacuum. If you think about it, you're not scared by what is not there you're scared by what your mind conjures up. It's a response created by the so-called 'lizard brain' or the limbic system - it's a survival mechanism that's been around since we were prey animals for lions and tiger and bears, oh my. When you perceive the lack of knowledge as potential or space to move into, everything changes. I had that same feeling, that there's more to Life but I've also come to discover that it's always been there. What I wasn't seeing was my own inability to perceive.

I think one of the reasons I've been aware is because of the abuse, another is that I'm from a line of 'gifted' people on my mother's side. There are links between schizophrenia, abuse and Spirituality that many don't want to explore. My mother is clairvoyant although it scares her, and my grandmother also had - I very much suspect - some kind of deep intuition/contact with Spirit. There's nothing at all on my father's side and his family is very much no-nonsense, and I have both of that in my Spirituality.

This is my last incarnation on this plane of existence, and before you ask yes I have asked what's next. I'm going to be a 'Teacher of Life' but since I have no idea of where I'm going next, I have no idea what that Life experience will be. So in this plane of existence there's a closing of the chapter going on, where both past and present Lives have been resolved for this cycle. I've tidied up quite a few loose ends from this and previous Lives, and I have the feeling of having had enough, Soul-deep.

Most people wake up, the question is what they wake up to and in what context. Your thirties are the prime of your Life and that includes mentally/ethically/Spiritually as well as the brain goes through a whole host of physical, hormonal and perceptual changes. Spirituality is related to the very human side of us after all. Some people just don't have the capacity to wake up, others have but have chosen not to. There could be any number of reasons why people don't - including cultural.

I really don't know if it was any harder or easier, sometimes a bit of both. Walking in two worlds always meant I was never fully present in either one and there was always this dual perspective going on. It's hard to describe really. Things were the way they were and they happened for a reason, so other than that I've never given it much thought to be honest.

Quote:
I googled Mary Chapman and stumbled upon a synchronicity related to British Columbia. (perhaps that's not the one you were talking about, but still, I was meant to stumble upon the one living in BC ). As for Atlantis, right after the awakening, I was very drawn to reading about it as well as about starseeds, but then it wore off a bit and I let it all go for the time being. I'm also more drawn to Lemuria for some reason. And a lot of my dreams involve big waves and floods, though I mostly relate it to emotional turbulence.

Btw, what is it about Atlantis/Lemuria that's so important for people today to remember? How are they/we supposed to use these memories? Have all the people on this planet lived in Atlantis/Lemuria once (assuming they really did exist)?

Thank you for the paragraph on Jungian self and shadow work btw. It's what I'll be doing in the following months, re-framing my reality in baby steps.
The synchronicity for me was 'meeting' Mary Chapman back in Atlantis after receiving a copy of the book the way I did. If you have your own synchronicity that's not such a bad thing either, even if you only take notice it adds to the 'train of thought' just the same.

With respect I don't think you're quite ready for Atlantis and Lemuria as yet because you have (I also suspect) a different context to consider before those. Like your Old Soul - if you are one or not. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Lemuria, it seems to be more of a mythical place in the way King Arthur has his legends - although he actually lived in the central Scotland area. I understand what they mean by Lemuria but what they describe was an era of Atlantis as much as a separate place in its own right. Lemuria is akin to King Arthur and Camelot, in that people are searching for some kind of Golden Age that they hope will return. Atlantis and Lemuria especially are the kind of place where the Age of Aquarius actually existed - peace, Love, good will to all men and all that. What the legends are actually describing is what was happening on the planet prior to what's known as the Younger Dryas, which as a mini-Ice Age that ended around 10,500BC. Prior to that most of North America and most of Northern Europe was covered in thick ice, which melted practically overnight in geological terms. This is also when the Biblical Deluge happened - as also documented in the legends of so many other cultures. The ice melted and cause flooding on a global scale, and huge areas of land were flooded. Not long after that came the beginnings of the Sumerian and Egyptian cultures to name but a few of the cultures who talk of Atlantean influence. That could well be where your big waves and floods came from - because it actually happened, there's geological evidence.

Specifically Atlantis is a lost period in our history and I think people recalling that is probably something in our DNA that harks back to that forgotten time period. We have DNA from the times we were lizards - as in our skin synthesising Vitamin D from sunlight - so it's not difficult to think that we might have DNA from that period in our history. Many myths are stylised/oral history, not fantasy. At the same time it could well be emotional turbulence, but only you would know that. I think it's more about feelings than thinking/logic.

You're very welcome. Re-framing isn't such a bad idea but it's worth thinking about the new framework that you're creating, and what you're creating it on. It happens to most people when they experience an awakening but often they don't think about what their framework is built on.
Old 24-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thank you for your interpretation, I guess everything that happened (and is happening) in the years following that dream might be described as gradual resolving of that regret. :) It makes sense those two people were spirit guides, though they haven't spoken a word to me for some reason..And yes, it was an apocalyptic setting and there was a lot of fear in the air, I can't say with certainty, but I think I had that dream around 2012, so all that talk of the end of the world might have had something to do with it. Do numbers bear significance in dream interpretation btw? The train platform had a number, though I can't remember which one. And what do you mean by we are all now facing this Omega event? In what sense?

Your dreams and visions are directly related to you personally, and that's the most important thing to remember in all dream interpretations. Dreams and visions are usually one of two things, they're either your unconscious mind communicating with you or they are more Spiritual in nature. Your dream may well be your unconscious mind processing what you've told me of your family -
Quote:
I used to think the base of my narrative is being separated from my parents when I was really young, due to what was happening in the country and coming back a couple of years later hardly remembering who they are or where I belong, or having a narcissistic father and being caught in the middle of my parents' drama, but I'm not sure I can relate to any of it any more, as if that me died almost. It seems to me now that both my parents probably had/have some form of PTSD and were deeply unhappy, both with themselves and in their marriage. The effects their marriage left on me was just a collateral damage. Sense of non-belonging still follows me everywhere I go, though I'm working on it these days. I got tired of feeling separated from others.
Your sun (source of Light, comfort, Life-giver....) would certainly have 'exploded' and taken your world with it. You've also been talking of Starseeds and Pleiadians, who are described as being Nordic in appearance - hence the long hair.

Your vision could only have come from what you are conscious of, but that can also include Past Life memories. As to whether it's a memory or if it's a representation of past trauma, that's only going to become clearer in the fullness of time. I think for now it's best not to come to any specific conclusion other than than you had the vision. As to what it means, it's what resonates with you specifically. I suspect it goes far deeper within you.
Old 25-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
The reference is to "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending" in (Revelation 1), the Omega-'ending' referencing that "which is to come". As prophetically described in The Book of Revelation:
"I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned ... And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more "
I discuss associated events ('ascension' etc.) pertaining to those who "[have] not 'worshipped' the beast" in non-'Biblical' terms in Chapter 2 of my treatise (too much to go into here).

I think this is probably true for most of us.

I can't say I resonate much with religious references and that paragraph from the Book of revelation, it has a bit threatening fear-inducing vibe. But I will check out the chapter 2 from your book, thank you for the link. :)
Old 25-05-2020, 04:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I often receive insights 'from above' most times when I'm talking to people about stuff like this so yes, it'll be included. Sometimes it gives me context in which to frame things so there's a little bit of information that often makes the difference.

Talking of which, the sense of not belonging is pretty common to a certain group of Souls, it's relevant to your dream and it's something I was holding back on for the time being. Since you mentioned the non-belonging and feeling seperated from others - https://lonerwolf.com/9-signs-youre-an-old-soul/

I can relate to most of these signs, but I've also found mention of 'non-belonging' in texts about indigos, starseeds, heyoka, etc. Are they all talking about the same thing? I remember repeating (or hearing from within) the words 'I want to go home' shortly before the awakening, is this in relation to it all? The part that doesn't really fit is the inner child I mentioned, I can occasionally be more childlike than a 5-year-old , how does this fit into this old soul concept? I do understand that soul and personality are two different things, though I'd expect an old soul to be a bit more serious than I am. I am not completely sure if I consider myself mature or not. Depends, I suppose.

Quote:
Basically,epigenetics (epi meaning beyond) is where the behaviour patterns of the parents - and not just the physical characteristics - methylates the genes of the foetus. For all you know you could well be born with their deep unhappiness already in your genes. It's something to consider.

Sometimes these things are consigned to the Shadow Self rather than just dying off, often unless they're dealt with head-on and dismantled they'll still be lurking about somewhere.

If the child is born with their parents' trauma in their genes, how does one dismantle it? The same way a child's own trauma would be dismantled?

And does dealing with it assume actively seeking a specific memory/experience via therapy or regression, or simply allowing it to appear in its own time? I'm more inclined to letting things surface in their own time..not sure if this is the right approach, but it feels more natural.

Quote:
I think one of the reasons I've been aware is because of the abuse, another is that I'm from a line of 'gifted' people on my mother's side. There are links between schizophrenia, abuse and Spirituality that many don't want to explore. My mother is clairvoyant although it scares her, and my grandmother also had - I very much suspect - some kind of deep intuition/contact with Spirit. There's nothing at all on my father's side and his family is very much no-nonsense, and I have both of that in my Spirituality.

This is my last incarnation on this plane of existence, and before you ask yes I have asked what's next. I'm going to be a 'Teacher of Life' but since I have no idea of where I'm going next, I have no idea what that Life experience will be. So in this plane of existence there's a closing of the chapter going on, where both past and present Lives have been resolved for this cycle. I've tidied up quite a few loose ends from this and previous Lives, and I have the feeling of having had enough, Soul-deep.

Most people wake up, the question is what they wake up to and in what context. Your thirties are the prime of your Life and that includes mentally/ethically/Spiritually as well as the brain goes through a whole host of physical, hormonal and perceptual changes. Spirituality is related to the very human side of us after all. Some people just don't have the capacity to wake up, others have but have chosen not to. There could be any number of reasons why people don't - including cultural.

There is a peaceful vibe of 'my work here is done' in your posts, I'm not (too) surprised by this being your last incarnation on this plane of existence. Will you be able to meet all the close people from this plane of existence in your next life? Will you miss this plane of existence? My soul-feeling is a bit different, I'm not looking forward to moving to enlightement or the next level any time soon, I'd like to use the opportunity to enjoy life a bit more.

What do you mean by some people don't have the capacity for waking up, how can this be?

As for the family line, I think both my mother and grandmother are/were also drawn to some form of shamanism and healing. I recall my grandmother talking to plants when I was younger.

Quote:
The synchronicity for me was 'meeting' Mary Chapman back in Atlantis after receiving a copy of the book the way I did. If you have your own synchronicity that's not such a bad thing either, even if you only take notice it adds to the 'train of thought' just the same.

With respect I don't think you're quite ready for Atlantis and Lemuria as yet because you have (I also suspect) a different context to consider before those. Like your Old Soul - if you are one or not. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Lemuria, it seems to be more of a mythical place in the way King Arthur has his legends - although he actually lived in the central Scotland area. I understand what they mean by Lemuria but what they describe was an era of Atlantis as much as a separate place in its own right. Lemuria is akin to King Arthur and Camelot, in that people are searching for some kind of Golden Age that they hope will return. Atlantis and Lemuria especially are the kind of place where the Age of Aquarius actually existed - peace, Love, good will to all men and all that. What the legends are actually describing is what was happening on the planet prior to what's known as the Younger Dryas, which as a mini-Ice Age that ended around 10,500BC. Prior to that most of North America and most of Northern Europe was covered in thick ice, which melted practically overnight in geological terms. This is also when the Biblical Deluge happened - as also documented in the legends of so many other cultures. The ice melted and cause flooding on a global scale, and huge areas of land were flooded. Not long after that came the beginnings of the Sumerian and Egyptian cultures to name but a few of the cultures who talk of Atlantean influence. That could well be where your big waves and floods came from - because it actually happened, there's geological evidence.

Specifically Atlantis is a lost period in our history and I think people recalling that is probably something in our DNA that harks back to that forgotten time period. We have DNA from the times we were lizards - as in our skin synthesising Vitamin D from sunlight - so it's not difficult to think that we might have DNA from that period in our history. Many myths are stylised/oral history, not fantasy. At the same time it could well be emotional turbulence, but only you would know that. I think it's more about feelings than thinking/logic.

You're very welcome. Re-framing isn't such a bad idea but it's worth thinking about the new framework that you're creating, and what you're creating it on. It happens to most people when they experience an awakening but often they don't think about what their framework is built on.

Your sun (source of Light, comfort, Life-giver....) would certainly have 'exploded' and taken your world with it. You've also been talking of Starseeds and Pleiadians, who are described as being Nordic in appearance - hence the long hair.

Your vision could only have come from what you are conscious of, but that can also include Past Life memories. As to whether it's a memory or if it's a representation of past trauma, that's only going to become clearer in the fullness of time. I think for now it's best not to come to any specific conclusion other than than you had the vision. As to what it means, it's what resonates with you specifically. I suspect it goes far deeper within you.

Mary Chapman's appearance reminded me of this woman's 'vibe', I'm not sure where the connection between the two lies in my head, but I do feel one. Could they both be Pleiadians? Speaking of Pleiadians, my appearance is Nordic as well (while both my parents are dark-haired/eyed), it's one of the reasons I could relate while reading about starseeds.

As for Lemuria being a mythical place, I'm not sure the sources I was reading were reliable at all, is it the same as Mu or Kumari Kandam? So Atlantis is more of a period/era than a location? The things that resonated with me in relation to Lemuria were - matriarchal society, the way they were raising children (I feel very much drawn to working with children), dolphins and telepathy, St. Germain (Francis Bacon/Shakespeare?), recent synchronicity related to British Columbia and Hawaii. Everything I read about Atlantis seems a bit more aggressive than this. I also seem to have an emotional reaction whenever I hear/read the name 'Kumari Kandam'. Where do the 'Annunakis' enter into all this story btw? I have an emotional reaction hearing this name as well, though a negative one.

And I agree I'm not quite ready for Atlantis and Lemuria yet as there are more important things to be dealt with, but I can't help being intrigued by it all.
Old 25-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
I can't say I resonate much with religious references and that paragraph from the Book of revelation, it has a bit threatening fear-inducing vibe. But I will check out the chapter 2 from your book, thank you for the link. :)

The chapter/link I referenced is related to my my treatise. If and as you consider what's in there please do so in the spirit I advocated in my book, to wit:
"Before getting into specifics, however, I must make a special point of asking you to critically examine and evaluate what I say because, depending on what you are accustomed to and invested in, the ideas and suggestions I put forward are likely to either seem more or less reasonable to you or strike you as outlandish, even inane. Whichever the case in any given instance, your awareness and appreciation of what’s at issue will not be increased unless you set aside any consequent tendency you may have to simply accept or reject statements I make and conscientiously explore and contemplate their implications."
Old 31-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I can relate to most of these signs, but I've also found mention of 'non-belonging' in texts about indigos, starseeds, heyoka, etc. Are they all talking about the same thing? I remember repeating (or hearing from within) the words 'I want to go home' shortly before the awakening, is this in relation to it all? The part that doesn't really fit is the inner child I mentioned, I can occasionally be more childlike than a 5-year-old , how does this fit into this old soul concept? I do understand that soul and personality are two different things, though I'd expect an old soul to be a bit more serious than I am. I am not completely sure if I consider myself mature or not. Depends, I suppose.
Indigos, StarSeeds and a few others are variations of a theme, underneath they are all Old Souls. As Souls we wear the mantle or play the role, and that's what all of those do - the only real difference is the play they are in. Non-belonging is one of the tell-tale signs, according to a Native American Thunderbeing it's because Old Souls don't fully integrate into this level of reality and so they're usually the 'dropouts' and people who sit on the fringes. Some have said that they had the feeling they were just dropped into the middle of a battlefield with no idea of what the mission was. And the wanting to go Home - that's another 'classic'.

The Inner Child fits too but you have to think more of innocent than immature, or young at heart. That doesn't imply immaturity but quite the opposite, it means that your free from hang-ups abut how others see you and you do things because they make your heart sing. I go splash in the puddles with the kids because it's great fun, and if an adult is tut-tutting I don't care. A couple of weeks back I got home from work all excited, I couldn't wait to tell Mrs G that the swallows were back. That's a long story that's been spanning years but I was just following my heart.

Your Inner Child is as much an expression of yourself as the 'serious'. And whether you consider yourself as mature or not, what criteria are you judging against?

Quote:
If the child is born with their parents' trauma in their genes, how does one dismantle it? The same way a child's own trauma would be dismantled?

And does dealing with it assume actively seeking a specific memory/experience via therapy or regression, or simply allowing it to appear in its own time? I'm more inclined to letting things surface in their own time..not sure if this is the right approach, but it feels more natural.
It's a bit of a process if you're going to do this but yes, it can be dismantled the same way as the child's own traumas. When I was in the womb my mother wanted to commit suicide and if it hadn't been for me she would have followed my father. For a while in my Life I was in depression and tried to commit suicide, and it hovered in the background for a long time after. My mother told me about her feelings at the time, then much later someone told me about epigenetics. I still don't know for sure but it makes sense.

There's a long process that involves digging through layers of perceptual reality and challenging them, one layer at a time. Usually it's around questioning feelings and emotions, and the reasons they are there but regression can help. It's really up to the individual and what works best for them. Sometimes things do surface in their own time, sometimes the process breaks the surface layers and things can come through. Sometimes things have to happen in their own time, often people 'own' their traumas and releasing them can feel like a part of themselves has been amputated.

Quote:
There is a peaceful vibe of 'my work here is done' in your posts, I'm not (too) surprised by this being your last incarnation on this plane of existence. Will you be able to meet all the close people from this plane of existence in your next life? Will you miss this plane of existence? My soul-feeling is a bit different, I'm not looking forward to moving to enlightement or the next level any time soon, I'd like to use the opportunity to enjoy life a bit more.

What do you mean by some people don't have the capacity for waking up, how can this be?

As for the family line, I think both my mother and grandmother are/were also drawn to some form of shamanism and healing. I recall my grandmother talking to plants when I was younger.
That was cool of you noticing that vibe and yes, that's certainly what it feels like. "I got no deeds to do and no promises to keep." Feeling groovy. I've met many from 'that time' in this Life and frankly I'm grateful, because some of them have been instrumental in my Spirituality. They straightened me out. I'll meet the same Souls over again. If I actually sat down and told people about my experiences they wouldn't believe me, but I've had them and they've been so important to me.

To be honest hat's next doesn't really bother me, I know what the 'bigger picture' is to a certain extent and how this Life fits into it. As to what's next...... I'm here and now and I don't feel driven any more, and that's been with me for a long time. It's kinda like enjoying retirement but on a Soul level. My past has been resolved as far back as...... before Atlantis and beyond that.

Some people simply don't have the brain/mind 'wiring' to wake up but that's not meant as a slur, because 'enlightenment' and 'waking up' isn't what people make it out to be. Reading your first Spiritual book doesn't make you awake, and I've seen many who profess to be awake but really, all they're doing is turning a blind eye. It's all about the inner Journey, the Journey to Self.

It doesn't surprise me that you have a family line of Shamanism and it makes sense coming from your grandmother, it seems that women are more Spiritual than men - it's about brain-wiring. And genes/epigenetics. All of that fits in with the Old Soul bit, because it's about going back generations.

Quote:
Mary Chapman's appearance reminded me of this woman's 'vibe', I'm not sure where the connection between the two lies in my head, but I do feel one. Could they both be Pleiadians? Speaking of Pleiadians, my appearance is Nordic as well (while both my parents are dark-haired/eyed), it's one of the reasons I could relate while reading about starseeds.

As for Lemuria being a mythical place, I'm not sure the sources I was reading were reliable at all, is it the same as Mu or Kumari Kandam? So Atlantis is more of a period/era than a location? The things that resonated with me in relation to Lemuria were - matriarchal society, the way they were raising children (I feel very much drawn to working with children), dolphins and telepathy, St. Germain (Francis Bacon/Shakespeare?), recent synchronicity related to British Columbia and Hawaii. Everything I read about Atlantis seems a bit more aggressive than this. I also seem to have an emotional reaction whenever I hear/read the name 'Kumari Kandam'. Where do the 'Annunakis' enter into all this story btw? I have an emotional reaction hearing this name as well, though a negative one.

And I agree I'm not quite ready for Atlantis and Lemuria yet as there are more important things to be dealt with, but I can't help being intrigued by it all.
To be honest I'm not sure what to make of that video, there's a bit of mickey-taking going on with both sides there. It's the way she looks at the guy sometimes, and he obviously doesn't think much of what's happening. I think the woman knows more than she's letting on, it's the way she looks at him sometimes, as though she's playing along with him. But yes, there's a spark there.

It's been said that the races here on earth were seeded by various alien races, whether that's true or not I don't know. The Nordics are often associated with the Pleiadians but I really I don't go in for that kind of thing too much. Not to divert you but what I would ask is what are the reasons you're looking into all this stuff? I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest that you're looking for some identity beyond your own, a group of people you can identify with. Similarly with Atlantis, Lemuria and the like. No you're not crazy, I did the same for a while.

Often the best guide is what you resonate with, so if you start from there you can't go too far wrong. Bear in mind though, it's usually more of a 'pointer' but even that can help.

They are all connected to you but you're a little scattered for now, it's trying to untangle it all that's going to be the fun part. There's a load of very phoney material lying about and the world and his cat are experts in what was going on before recorded history. The the rest of the world and his cat are channelling beings and Ascended Masters all day long. If you want to delve into pre-history civilisations then Google Graham Hancock, he's the go-to guy for all of this. What you're also looking for is the Shining Ones, although if you Google that you have to be choosy. Try - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXIWnzGLnw

It's known that the earth's tectonic plates moved and areas that were under ice were uncovered, that also meant widespread flooding across the globe and cataclysms galore. Any civilisation prior to that has either vanished or has simply been ignored. Spirituality picks up the story of Plato's Atlantis and everything goes crazy from there. Including your Kumari Kandam, They never found where they came from, but if it was a civilisations prior to the Younger Dryas it's possible that it was either flooded or the landmass is now a part of some other country. Prior to the Younger Dryas I could have walked from my front door to mainland Europe, literally. Nowadays it's called the Dogger Bank, and a few years ago divers found Atlantean-style remains there.

If you have an emotional reaction to the name then I'd take that as your guide, as it usually means you have some deep-seated connection to it somewhere along the line. It's also possible if not likely that the lost Kumari Kandam continent is underwater, because there are signs of previous civilisations around that part of the globe, including around the sea of Japan.

The Annunaki are credited with kick-starting civilisation but as to how, that's the stuff of legends. Some say that they genetically altered the local hominids and used them as slave labour in both the mines and the Garden of Eden. According to there Alternative Genesis - which re-translates the texts Genesis was based on with no bias - the Annunaki terraformed the region of the Tigris/Euphrates valley. In terms of the 'bigger picture' it's possible that the Annunaki and the Tamils were remnants of an Atlantean/Lemuria/Mu civilisation. According to some ancient Egyptian mythology - specifically Thoth of the Emerald Tablets fame - were Atlantean survivors.

It's not so bad being intrigued by it, it's human nature of nothing else but you have to use a lot of discretion as to what material you read. So much history - including the Irish mythology of the Tautha de Danaan or the Children of Diana - points to survivors of an Atlantis-style civilisation. I also suspect your connections/intrigue goes deeper than you think.
Old 15-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Indigos, StarSeeds and a few others are variations of a theme, underneath they are all Old Souls. As Souls we wear the mantle or play the role, and that's what all of those do - the only real difference is the play they are in. Non-belonging is one of the tell-tale signs, according to a Native American Thunderbeing it's because Old Souls don't fully integrate into this level of reality and so they're usually the 'dropouts' and people who sit on the fringes. Some have said that they had the feeling they were just dropped into the middle of a battlefield with no idea of what the mission was. And the wanting to go Home - that's another 'classic'.

The Inner Child fits too but you have to think more of innocent than immature, or young at heart. That doesn't imply immaturity but quite the opposite, it means that your free from hang-ups abut how others see you and you do things because they make your heart sing. I go splash in the puddles with the kids because it's great fun, and if an adult is tut-tutting I don't care. A couple of weeks back I got home from work all excited, I couldn't wait to tell Mrs G that the swallows were back. That's a long story that's been spanning years but I was just following my heart.

Your Inner Child is as much an expression of yourself as the 'serious'. And whether you consider yourself as mature or not, what criteria are you judging against?

Being dropped in the middle of a battlefield with no idea of what the mission was seems like a good description. But even if you're right about me (us all) being an old soul, what does it mean? What should I do with that information? I partially relate to the concept. Sometimes I feel ancient, but other times like a child that never completely grew up. So I don't know. As for the swallows (cute ), do you also have a special connection with birds? What is it with birds and spirituality, are they connected in some way to a spiritual world?

Quote:
It's a bit of a process if you're going to do this but yes, it can be dismantled the same way as the child's own traumas. When I was in the womb my mother wanted to commit suicide and if it hadn't been for me she would have followed my father. For a while in my Life I was in depression and tried to commit suicide, and it hovered in the background for a long time after. My mother told me about her feelings at the time, then much later someone told me about epigenetics. I still don't know for sure but it makes sense.

This does make sense in my case as well. I wasn't a planned child, and I did wonder in the past whether that could also have something to do with me always feeling as an outcast. I'm glad you didn't act on that impulse then. (:

Quote:
That was cool of you noticing that vibe and yes, that's certainly what it feels like. "I got no deeds to do and no promises to keep." Feeling groovy. I've met many from 'that time' in this Life and frankly I'm grateful, because some of them have been instrumental in my Spirituality. They straightened me out. I'll meet the same Souls over again. If I actually sat down and told people about my experiences they wouldn't believe me, but I've had them and they've been so important to me.

To be honest hat's next doesn't really bother me, I know what the 'bigger picture' is to a certain extent and how this Life fits into it. As to what's next...... I'm here and now and I don't feel driven any more, and that's been with me for a long time. It's kinda like enjoying retirement but on a Soul level. My past has been resolved as far back as...... before Atlantis and beyond that.

Some people simply don't have the brain/mind 'wiring' to wake up but that's not meant as a slur, because 'enlightenment' and 'waking up' isn't what people make it out to be. Reading your first Spiritual book doesn't make you awake, and I've seen many who profess to be awake but really, all they're doing is turning a blind eye. It's all about the inner Journey, the Journey to Self.

It doesn't surprise me that you have a family line of Shamanism and it makes sense coming from your grandmother, it seems that women are more Spiritual than men - it's about brain-wiring. And genes/epigenetics. All of that fits in with the Old Soul bit, because it's about going back generations.

Have I met you in some role in any of my previous lives? And what is the purpose of resolving things if this whole process is eternal and keeps going back and forth? Does the brain wiring story you mention relate to aliens/Atlanteans/humans concept we already mentioned? Who gets to decide about this? And why is it that some of us simply live, and others have the need to travel inwards and explore? Those of us who do 'travel inwards', aren't we doing it all wrong? Isn't the whole purpose of life to actually live it? I spent a lot of my life thinking an average person is a bit superficial while I'm not, but it seems to me now I was simply afraid of the life itself. :I

Quote:
To be honest I'm not sure what to make of that video, there's a bit of mickey-taking going on with both sides there. It's the way she looks at the guy sometimes, and he obviously doesn't think much of what's happening. I think the woman knows more than she's letting on, it's the way she looks at him sometimes, as though she's playing along with him. But yes, there's a spark there.

It's been said that the races here on earth were seeded by various alien races, whether that's true or not I don't know. The Nordics are often associated with the Pleiadians but I really I don't go in for that kind of thing too much. Not to divert you but what I would ask is what are the reasons you're looking into all this stuff? I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest that you're looking for some identity beyond your own, a group of people you can identify with. Similarly with Atlantis, Lemuria and the like. No you're not crazy, I did the same for a while.

Often the best guide is what you resonate with, so if you start from there you can't go too far wrong. Bear in mind though, it's usually more of a 'pointer' but even that can help.

They are all connected to you but you're a little scattered for now, it's trying to untangle it all that's going to be the fun part. There's a load of very phoney material lying about and the world and his cat are experts in what was going on before recorded history. The the rest of the world and his cat are channelling beings and Ascended Masters all day long. If you want to delve into pre-history civilisations then Google Graham Hancock, he's the go-to guy for all of this. What you're also looking for is the Shining Ones, although if you Google that you have to be choosy. Try - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXIWnzGLnw

It's known that the earth's tectonic plates moved and areas that were under ice were uncovered, that also meant widespread flooding across the globe and cataclysms galore. Any civilisation prior to that has either vanished or has simply been ignored. Spirituality picks up the story of Plato's Atlantis and everything goes crazy from there. Including your Kumari Kandam, They never found where they came from, but if it was a civilisations prior to the Younger Dryas it's possible that it was either flooded or the landmass is now a part of some other country. Prior to the Younger Dryas I could have walked from my front door to mainland Europe, literally. Nowadays it's called the Dogger Bank, and a few years ago divers found Atlantean-style remains there.

If you have an emotional reaction to the name then I'd take that as your guide, as it usually means you have some deep-seated connection to it somewhere along the line. It's also possible if not likely that the lost Kumari Kandam continent is underwater, because there are signs of previous civilisations around that part of the globe, including around the sea of Japan.

The Annunaki are credited with kick-starting civilisation but as to how, that's the stuff of legends. Some say that they genetically altered the local hominids and used them as slave labour in both the mines and the Garden of Eden. According to there Alternative Genesis - which re-translates the texts Genesis was based on with no bias - the Annunaki terraformed the region of the Tigris/Euphrates valley. In terms of the 'bigger picture' it's possible that the Annunaki and the Tamils were remnants of an Atlantean/Lemuria/Mu civilisation. According to some ancient Egyptian mythology - specifically Thoth of the Emerald Tablets fame - were Atlantean survivors.

It's not so bad being intrigued by it, it's human nature of nothing else but you have to use a lot of discretion as to what material you read. So much history - including the Irish mythology of the Tautha de Danaan or the Children of Diana - points to survivors of an Atlantis-style civilisation. I also suspect your connections/intrigue goes deeper than you think.

I posted the video to show you that woman's Pleiadian 'vibe' , the content itself is irrelevant..Sorry, I sometimes forget people can't read my mind..I run into that video by searching more on Mt. Shasta btw.

And yeah, I think you're right about me looking for a place to belong with this whole Pleiadian thing. I've done this my whole life.

I'll come back to comment on the links and Davidsun's chapter when I catch more time, I'm sorry for the late response. :)