Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Inthelight

Color Seeing the bright white light (Story)

Seeing The Bright White Light

I would like to share my story and hopefully it will help some people including myself. Please feel free to comment on my story and if you have some answers please send them. Thanks ahead of time!

This is my bright white light story.

Myself and a friend are at my brothers house in his basement in July 2009. My brother has lived in this home at the time for over 12 years and never really had any experiences he said. At the time we were playing music and singing doing some band practice fun. We played all types of music and just had fun making up music and messing around improv style. On this night we were singing some chanting style music almost like singing some Native American songs. Like chanting if you get me. No offense to anyone I love Native Americans and I think I might be 5%. We are doing this music then we break for the day and just start to hang out. Its three people me, my brother and another friend. My brother went upstairs so it was just me and my friend. Now it happens!!

In my brothers basement he has no windows FYI. Me and my friend are sitting on bar stools facing a wall just hanging out no TV on or nothing. This is like 5-10 minutes after we finished playing. Then all the sudden this white light comes out the wall we were facing instantly fast flash like and takes over the room like a flash of the brightest pure white light ever and I feel went directly into me! No joking at all! And it felt so good like the best feeling in the world! I wish I could tell you better! I remember opening and closing my eyes and it would not go away for like two seconds. It felt orgasmic all my arm hairs were standing up after it happened. The white light was over in like two seconds but it stays with me to this day. It was a little longer then a camera flash maybe three to four times as long time wise. I really don't know how long but this is what I felt. It was awesome and the best thing I have every felt in the world just pure energy warm loving. I could see pure white like a dreamy white! Just pure white.

Here is the weird part. When the white light happened I loved it and was like feels good yes but my friend which he is a big strong man let out a yell like he was going to die! A yell I will never hear again from him it was a I think I am dead scream!! For real his yell was a help death scream! This friend can be selfish and does not really care much about friends sometimes I feel, You know a friend that really don't call you much unless he needs something. Look hes still my friend and I love him but this is how he acts sometime (Sorry if your reading this I still love ya buddy)

Once the white light hit us I turned to him and said that was a ghost or something! Hes like no way and starts to act crazy and check all the light fixtures and tv etc etc. I showed him my goose bumps and he still was like what the ****. He did not believe it and wanted to leave the house fast! To this day he does not like talking about this experience. I believe in good and bad in this world. My friend can be bad sometimes and I think he was scared of the light like the light was good for me and bad for him?

The next day I get a call about my grandmother passing. To this day I really feel it was her saying goodbye to me. She was very sick at the time. My grandmother used to go to a Methodist church twice a week or more. She was a very hard working lady with a kind heart. When the bright light hit I thought it was from my Native American chanting I was doing. When I was told my grandmother passed then I felt it was her and I believe it was her saying goodbye. This experience has made me believe in the afterlife for sure.

A week before my grandmother passed I visited her after she had a stoke and could not talk or move. People were talking around her like when she dies etc etc. I said she can hear you!! Stop saying that! She could still hear! I remember putting my hand on her fore head and it was clammy and cold. I looked deep into her eyes and told her I loved her and she looked at me like she was smiling in her eyes and I know for a fact she heard me loud and clear and we loved each other.

In my mind the bright light was her saying yep its real. The afterlife is so real and only the good people make it in so be good and not a jerk.

Its like my buddy that screamed when the light hit us is bad and I am good. My buddy is half the time nice and half the time a real jerk. I am still friends with this guy. We have been friends for 22 years. I still feel hes a jerk but I am still friends with him. I guess I am a good friend but he still does not realize that at least it feels that way. Do you think some people are just born evil? I guess this story is about a couple things.

Hope you enjoyed my story sorry it was so long! I know I am not the best at writing or grammar so please understand

Thank You for your help!!!
Old 21-05-2020, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Nice story.

Quote:
The afterlife is so real

I'm going to try explain my viewpoint.

We must, somehow,have fallen into a dream, in which death seem's real.
The body, which we have here, appears to be our "self".

What you call afterlife, is a description of a life, which seems happen after the physical body is abandoned.
And yet, it is this 'afterlife' state which continues forever.

I was interested in Astral Projection/Oobe's for a long time, but only recently have i experienced being out of it.
(recently, few years ago, then i have done few exercises for couple of years, so i could not practice the oobe'ing)
I'm writing this just to point out that i do know that the end of the 'physical' body is not the End.

Quote:
and only the good people make it in so be good and not a jerk.

Jesus said, everyone will get into The Kingdom. The Last will be the First, and the first will be the last.

What is the definition of the last on this earth ?

If the First are the best of the best, - the kings, the leaders, the worldly engaged people, the tops of the tops, the elite ...
Then the last are those who live in poverty, the ones who have nothing, the outcasts.

The answer to why will these get first in, is very simple: "Their poverty does not make them addicted to this world."

I would like to write the "Addiction" in bold letters, to stress the importance.
For God, it really does not matter if you live as a king or as a bum, for it is the addiction to the things of the material world, which
prevents people to enter the Kingdom.

Ok, i do not want to derail my explanation too much, so i'm going to leave the bible aside, and switch to a more recent book.

In one of Robert A. Monroe's books, he describes happenings, which he experienced while being out of the body.

In Short: When death is experienced, there few possibilities.

Many move on, but there are some of individuals which realize that they are dead, while other do not.
There are, as well distinction of those who do not realize that they aren't in the physical world.

Some have responded to his presence while in oobe, while the others are totally closed.
(i do not want to spoil the book, but reading it may bring a closer understanding)

So basically, the ones who were addicted, they stay there, around the physical space, until something happens, which free's them from their situation.

Quote:
Do you think some people are just born evil?

No. There are no such thing as evil people.
But there can be an addiction to evil-doing, by following the thoughts which makes them do things which they do ...

It's like with Hitler. Imagine if he, as a child, have had and experienced more love. Do you think he could do things, which were told us that he did ?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Dan_SF : 21-05-2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Master

Hi Inthelight,

Your story really resonates with me, I had a very similar experience, when I was visited by a Goddess.

It probably was your grandma, she just became very powerful, a heavenly creature so to speak, upon passing. I'm sure she will take care of you when the time comes and you are lucky to have such a protector and mentor in the afterlife.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:29 PM
Inthelight

Thank You for the information! Its just crazy I would welcome the light and love it and my friend would not. His scream I can not forget. I hope he can be more loving in his life. We all need more love. I still feel it was my grandmother saying goodbye. Thanks again for the insight and wisdom!
Old 22-05-2020, 03:30 AM
Experiencer

Your friend is just not ready for that yet. I believe it was your grandmother visiting you and thanking you for your kind gesture while she was in the hospital. You should he happy that another person was there to confirm what happened, otherwise, as time passed by you could start to doubt what you saw.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Inthelight

I know. Thank god he was there to back my story up. Hopefully he will be ready soon. I would think he would want to talk about it and say hey man that light was cool or something. Its like hes afraid to talk about it.
Old 22-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Angel1

What a beautiful story ---mainly your last moments with your grandma.
So beautiful.
You, my friend, are going to good places ----esp if you keep up the loving sensitivity.
Read up on NDEs ---www.nderf.org.
rf= research foundation.

Wish you were MY grandson. xxoo So proud of you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2020, 07:43 AM
Inthelight

Thank You for the kind words. I hope to see her in the afterlife and talk. I feel like I missed out and did not spend enough time while she was alive. I miss her. I wish see could see me now and my new family. I was going to go to her old church and talk with some people to see if they remember her. This experience has made me not afraid to die and I know the top dog is watching out for me. I want to be a better person because of all of this.