Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-05-2020, 05:56 AM
Master

Seth on individual's role

For the full FREE quote:
https://speakingofseth.com/index.php...15562#msg15562
Quote:
"In some instances, you will find that you feel one way, it seems, and believe another," Seth said. "In those instances, privately follow your feelings, and they will lead you to your beliefs. I want you to deal with these questions on an intimate precept. You may find that they spill over into your ideas of good and bad [and] poverty -- spiritual and non-spiritual --
Now, I tell you that in basic terms, civilisation is dependant upon the spontaneity and fulfillment of the individual. Your civilisation is in sad straits -- not because you have allowed spontaneity or fulfillment to individuals, but because you have denied it, and because your institutions are based upon that premise.

"You think that, left alone, the natural inclinations of man would destroy civilisation. Then what, indeed, started civilisation, if not the natural inclinations of man? What began the cooperation that allows people to unite even in tribes, if not the natural inclinations of man?
"Your world is not in dire straits because you trust yourselves, but preciesly because you do not. Your social institutions are set up to fence in the individual, rather than to allow the natural development of the individual! ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:18 AM
Master

This inspires these lines:

Choose inner alignment

Or we may say, let go
of all we think we know
and in stillness slow
imbibe the bliss glow

Embracing expansion
with no negation
stretching resonation
with love in continuation

We reclaim our sanity
our innate divinity
divine entwined connectivity
bliss ignition in continuity

We are then complete
with bliss replete
our smile one & all greets
as we surrender at His feet

Old 10-05-2020, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inavalan
Your social institutions are set up to fence in the individual, rather than to allow the natural development of the individual! ...

This is politics.

Not sure what other purpose this thread has. What is it you wish to discuss?
Old 10-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This is politics.

Not sure what other purpose this thread has. What is it you wish to discuss?
Don't be ridiculous ... This is about people having first hand experience with a channeled entity discussing how to interpret and use what they learned. What is each individual to do, why we don't remember why we are here, the simple and common sense answer and point of view the entity gave them.

I couldn't include the full quote because of this forum rules, but it was an invitation for those interested to follow the link and read it.

Your reply shows how each one creates his own reality. You read into this quote whatever it already was in your mind.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I couldn't include the full quote because of this forum rules, but it was an invitation for those interested to follow the link and read it.
Interesting considering the part you choose to copy here..

Hope you realize that to what extent social institutions should serve the individual and visa versa is a political question.
Why pick this part in particular? 1st and 3th quote are directly about social institutions.