Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 02-07-2016, 05:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
What if your favorite color is black?

I love black and there are many things you can surround yourself without it looking 'depressing' to the outside world. Clothes, some furniture, even having 'blackcurrents' to eat. We don't need to completely drown ourselves in the colour so long as we can see it and feel the energy that we have given it purpose. If it makes you feel good - then go for it!
Old 28-10-2019, 01:04 AM

What if your favorite color is black?
Old 01-01-2020, 08:59 AM
Master

At the moment I'm just reading through 'Theory of Colours' a rather heavy book by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe who, ignoring Newton's work on wavelengths and suggestion that light may be made of particles, tried to show colours in a more esoteric sense. Reading it leads to nothing but it is very entertaining!

You may not know this but from the three basic colours all other colours stem - but - if these three colours are mixed and are opaque they give black If the same three colours are mixed and are transparent they give white. The resulting black and white is not a true rendering that is why printing is done in four colours but it does raise the question of black and white being true colours.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:06 PM
janielee

Interesting
Old 09-01-2020, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
At the moment I'm just reading through 'Theory of Colours' a rather heavy book by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe who, ignoring Newton's work on wavelengths and suggestion that light may be made of particles, tried to show colours in a more esoteric sense. Reading it leads to nothing but it is very entertaining!

You may not know this but from the three basic colours all other colours stem - but - if these three colours are mixed and are opaque they give black If the same three colours are mixed and are transparent they give white. The resulting black and white is not a true rendering that is why printing is done in four colours but it does raise the question of black and white being true colours.
Ask a paper printer dealer you want to buy a printer that has a white cartridge. Do not be surprised that they don't know what you are talking about or they will tell you they do not exist.

A person should be able to print white on black paper. Low end printers will not accomplish this but there are expensive printers that will print white on cloth, paper, etc.

Screen printing will also allow white to be put on colored material.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Guide
I adore colour ever since I came across Aura Soma.

I've recently discovered also that you can get homeopathic colour remedies. I was drawn to the Magenta colour and it did have an effect.

I've looked into Colour Mirrors but prefer Aura Soma on the whole.