Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 20-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder

COLOURS

Colours can bring a sense of wellbeing by incoporating your favourite colour around you and inside of you. When we are surrounded by colours that stir 'happy' feelings in our 'joy centre' - stomach chakra - this immediately gives some form of relief - a sense of de-stressing.

This is also true with the negative feelings that we labour, and whilst everyone has differing opinions as to what colour they consider to represent these negative energies, this can also impact on your daily life.

TASK - IN ORDER TO SURROUND YOURSELF IN THE POSITIVE - YOU FIRST MUST IDENTIFY THE NEGATIVE

FIRST: ASSOCIATE A COLOUR(S) THAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER TO BE A NEGATIVE REOCCURENCE(S) IN YOUR CURRENT SITUATION.

SECOND: LOOK AT YOUR IMMEDIATE SURROUNDINGS AND CONSIDER IF THIS / THESE COLOUR(S) APPEAR AROUND YOU.

THIRD: REMOVE THESE OBJECTS FROM YOU / AROUND YOU TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY OR IF IT IS A PIECE OF FURNITURE OR THEY'RE THE COLOURS OF YOUR WALL - CONSIDER THEN HOW YOU WOULD BEST TO COVER IT!

LASTLY: SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE COLOURS THAT YOU LOVE!

This involves everything in our life from food, clothes, furniture and cars believe it or not.

However before you sell your car as you may associate it with what negative emotion you may feel right now, it's only TEMPORARY. CHANGE occurs always - so what you may consider as a negative now may change down the track.

I hope this served you well today.

Many Blessings
Old 05-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Master

With foods, it is important to be eatting all the colours as different colours for good/better health as some very good things are only in certain colours eg (I cant think what its called) the thing which gives its red colour to tomatoes.
Old 22-01-2015, 06:59 PM
comdoc

Chloroplasts mature into pigment producing chromoplasts in the tomato fruit. Chloroplasts begin thylakoid degeneration in the green stage, as the fruit stops photosynthesis and enters the yellow stage. Now the chromoplast's main pigment synthesis is shifted to the carotenoid pigment family, to a linear red carotene called lycopene that gives tomatoes, pink grapefruit, apricots, red oranges, watermelon, rosehips, and guava their red color. It also produces small amounts of its orange cyclisation product, beta-carotene, the precursor to vitamin A.
Chromoplasts of deep red colored fruits contain lycopene crystals within the lumina (inner space) of the plastid’s restructured membrane sacs. The membrane sacs are derived from the inner envelope thykaloid membrane as the chloroplast matured during the ripening process. Lycopene is a carotenoid pigment that acts as an antioxidant. Lycopene's configuration enables it to inactivate free radical's electrochemical imbalance so they cannot damage cells.
http://www.plantcell.org/
Old 10-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Master
Blue..........
Old 08-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Master
the colours I enjoy looking at one the wall are not the same that I like to wear.

I am attracted to all colours found in nature, forest greens, blue of the sky and sea, desert sands and rocks.
Old 27-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Knower
What if your favorite color is black?
Old 13-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
What if your favorite color is black?

Good point, I'd say that you may have to go off it, if it didn't serve you in the sense of health and wellbeing. You can still like it but wear it less or never at all.

For me Black is a tiring and somewhat negative colour as it affects the serotonin in your body.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 13-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Knower
If I LOVE it, though, how can it be bad? I find Black to be grounding and stable for me. It is also a protector from negative energy and being an empath, I desperately need that.

I find Red to be a very negative color for me. I feel so uncomfortable wearing red I have to take it off immediately.

It's very interesting that one color might be positive for someone and the same color a negative for someone else.

I guess the colors you resonate with are the colors you need.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
If I LOVE it, though, how can it be bad? I find Black to be grounding and stable for me. It is also a protector from negative energy and being an empath, I desperately need that.

I find Red to be a very negative color for me. I feel so uncomfortable wearing red I have to take it off immediately.

It's very interesting that one color might be positive for someone and the same color a negative for someone else.

I guess the colors you resonate with are the colors you need.

If it's comfortable with you, then wear it. It is your choice to do so. I'm empathic as well, I try to hide it though.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 02-07-2016, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
With foods, it is important to be eatting all the colours as different colours for good/better health as some very good things are only in certain colours eg (I cant think what its called) the thing which gives its red colour to tomatoes.

Yes it is important to eat a rounded healthy meal - however you get the added boost when you eat colours that you gel with as well.