Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 23-05-2013, 01:58 AM
Knower

Did you have touble getting mucle testing to work at first?

I want to be able to do muscle testing, but I'm finding it very frustrating. I've seen videos on Youtube where people make it look so easy. It seems to work just fine for them, but it doesn't work fine for me. My mother, sister, and I have all tried muscle testing each other and it just doesn't seem to work. There were a few time when I thought it was working on my mom. Her arm went down a tiny little bit, not much. It was such a slight difference that it was hard to detect, unlike what you see in the videos where someones arm gets really weak and goes down far enough that you can discern a difference.

I would have my mom makes both true and false statements and test her to see if I could tell whether they were true or false by whether or not her arm stayed strong or went weak. One time she said "I want to dye my hair red", and I tested her on that and her arm stayed very strong, and yet she said no that was a lie, she doesn't want to have red hair. So I don't know why her arm stayed strong.

I think it's important to say something to them every time you are about to test them. Something to let them know you're about to push down on there arm so they know to resist. I watched a video where this guy would say "stay strong" right before pushing down on their arm. If you don't say something like that then they might not realize you're about to push down when you do and their arm will natural go down a little bit because they didn't start to resist fast enough and then you might mistake that as a weak response. So every time I did it, I made sure to say "stay strong" before pushing down on their arm.

Muscle testers, did you have this kind of trouble at first? It's like I can't discern a big enough difference between a weak or strong response. Any advice?

Thanks
Old 23-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Applied kineseology is easy....cleanse them by rubbing around their
collar bone points...bla bla ...maybe read Touch For Health?
There is an easy cleansing procedure that will help sooo much!
Hang in there...sorry, doing 2 things at once rt now.

Weak and strong is very discernable to you and the patient.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Master

I've not been wholly convinced by a couple of the kiniesiologists I went to see - i saw two good ones - both no longer in the country - but the others have not been so authentic - they seem to make it up or I have a strong mind and can over-ride the sentiment!
Old 23-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
The only time I visited a kinesiologist, she flawlessly detected the two things I am most allergic to: wheat and hot peppers. I ignored her findings, at the time, and only discovered years later that I was a Celiac, and that peppers made me weak and listless.
It really went against her, though, that she was the most utterly gorgeous woman I have ever seen: I simply couldn't concentrate on what she was telling me.
Beauties like that should try other work, where their distractions are more productive.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Ascender

I've had 3 different chiropractors do applied kinesiolgy on me, my daughter, my boyfriend and my ex, and we've all had great results. Aside from the obvious spinal misalignments that were pinpointed, we've successfully pinpointed and cured allergies, eczema, insomnia, chronic pain, vitamins/supplements that are either good or bad for us, and more. The cool part which we've done is you don't even have to use your own arm. Your energy flows through to the person touching you and you can use their arm (or leg)!
Old 26-09-2013, 04:48 AM
Master
I never got it to work. I test 'strong' for all questions. If you have a robust energy system, it will compensate for any 'test item' (or question) and extremely quickly restore your energy to the 'normal' level.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Knower
I know this thread is 2 years old (apparently people don't post in this section a lot, it was near the top, lol)...I was just going to make a post myself about this and saw this one. I have tried a few times to do the finger linking self test and it still doesn't work on me. My fingers stay strong no matter if i'm lying or not. I really wish this worked because it would be so helpful.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:20 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
I know this thread is 2 years old (apparently people don't post in this section a lot, it was near the top, lol)...I was just going to make a post myself about this and saw this one. I have tried a few times to do the finger linking self test and it still doesn't work on me. My fingers stay strong no matter if i'm lying or not. I really wish this worked because it would be so helpful.

Hi AstraeaLunaAvani,

The response most people try looking for is one that is obvious to the eye, in that it must be a big difference. When in actual fact it we should be feeling and looking for a light response to a muscle test. Everyone's test response it different.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Experiencer
If you're not testing correctly it could be due to the client having cranial faults. You must first release the cranial faults and recalibrate and then ask the original question again, should then get the correct answer. Hope this helps :-)
Old 02-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Master
Have had it done and it was crazy effective.
I discussed it with the practitioner and apparently if the person being tested is at all emotionally charge or stressed it can interfere with results.
I was in physical pain so some stress but it still worked very well.