Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 08-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Emilyanne-x

How to perform kinesiology on yourself?

Hi, I'm interested in kinesiology and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I could use it on myself to clear negative emotions or thoughts?

Thanks!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
Hi Emilyanne... I was just wondering why we hadn't heard from you in some time.

Here's a little video on how to use kinesiology/muscle testing for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC60t...eature=related

Xan

Old 08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Emilyanne-x

Hi, Xan!
Nice to here from you, always willing to help! I thought visiting the forum was a good idea as I hadn't in a while!

Thanks for the link. How are you doing? :)
Old 08-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Master
I'm doing well... Helping take care of my baby granddaughter, 5 months old. What a blessing!

How about you?

Xan

Old 08-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Master
Emilyanne... I did a little investigating about Emotional Kinesiology. It seems to me considerable training is involved in using the method effectively, rather than being a simple self-healing method.

Another good way to clear negative emotional and thought patterns is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. One can learn this from studying a good book on the subject and use it for oneself. You could check it out here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

Xan

Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Emilyanne-x

Wow that's fantastic! I bet your enjoying that :)

I'm doing fine, I've had ups and downs though, however this is an improvement considering there was a point in my life with only downs and not ups! Things are better, just no where near as good as I'd like them to be.

Thanks for all the links to these great healing modalities, Xan. I try to find as many as I can, so that I can try them out, 99% of the time for emotional issues.

I may have a look for a book on EFT in my local library/book store when I'm
Next out if I can. I'm also interested in trying out the healing codes but I have quite a few questions about how to do th/how they work :).
Old 09-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Emilyanne-x

Wow that's fantastic! I bet your enjoying that :)

I'm doing fine, I've had ups and downs though, however this is an improvement considering there was a point in my life with only downs and not ups! Things are better, just no where near as good as I'd like them to be.

Thanks for all the links to these great healing modalities, Xan. I try to find as many as I can, so that I can try them out, 99% of the time for emotional issues.

I may have a look for a book in my local library/book store when I'm
Next out if I can. I'm also interested in trying out the healing codes but I have quite a few questions about how to do them/how they work :).
Old 23-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

A self muscle test I've learned that seems to work on me, at least right now in my early practice of it.......

1) Sit, comfortably, in a chair where you sit with back straight, preferably in a quiet room, with the least distractions you can find

2) Take a few breaths to relax.

3) Hold your arm out straight, upside down, that is, with your elbow facing down toward the ground ( I hold my right arm out since I'm left-handed )

4) Look straight out, and say or think the word " yes ", a few times, then with two fingers from your dominant hand, push downward with some force, placing them in the wrist area, which will actually be the underside of your wrist, since your right arm is upside down, while you are saying or thinking " yes".

5) Then do it saying or thinking the word " no ".

For me, the arm stays firm, arm doess not move with the " yes " command. The arm moves about two to three inches down when using the " no " command.

I plan on practicing this method for a couple of weeks, till I have the habit.......then, I will ask the subconscious mind specific questions, using the proper method, with simple questions at first.

So far, I have positive results with the " yes " and " no " statements.