Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Kinesiology

Old 02-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Master

Hokey practitioner

Hi ... I went to see a kinesiologist on Saturday. Despite not liking her, I had a faith in the practice, however she was unable to decide what I should do - despite being able to determine the issue. Apparantly I am overladen with "bad oestrogen" which is something to get to grips with as it can cause breast cancer - as well as being a complete nightmare to manage.

She dithered all the way through the appointment and then emailed me this morning saying I shouldn't take the suggested drugs as she wants to reconsider by looking at my notes.

I had thought that it was a science - as it were - not a guessing game. Does anyone have any idea? I'm kind of not inclined to see her again but I wondered if this was common practice for kinesiologists - to have a "think" rather than go on what was thrown up during the session.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Racer X

Plants have hormone-like substances which work in harmony with the body~

Eat an Organic based diet rich in a variety of fruits and vegetables, Alaskan Wild Salmon (if you eat meat) and organic eggs (if you eat eggs) , RAW milk if available in your state ..... otherwise RAW Cheese, Extra Virgin Cold pressed organic olive oil(not cooked!) and Extra Virgin Organic cold pressed Coconut oil.

Get PH test strips and test saliva and urine several times a day, paying close attention to ACID levels. Keep the body at 7.35 or there abouts; Cancer cannot live in that environment.

Certain herbs also balance hormones, Red Clover has natural estrogen compounds in it. Drink Red Clover tea as your beverage of choice.

Walk daily in nature......

Meditate often and short ..... perhaps longer as time goes by~

It is simple ...... when it becomes habit....... getting past the old habits is the hard part.
Old 20-07-2012, 11:22 PM
amy green

Yes, Kinesiology has now officially become a science if you look at the link below.
It is a scientific study of the effects of unconscious (i.e. involutary) small muscular movements on our conscious mind. Its findings would seem to verify that this is a valid therapy. Belle you were just unlucky - one bogus/amateur practitioner shouldn't mean you discard the whole notion of this therapy being effective.

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/sh...ef=online-news
Old 20-09-2012, 05:29 PM
everything

Belle: I'd say it's a good sign that she was willing to contact you and admit that she had doubts.

Medicine is not easy to do and I am much more wary of people who assume they know it all than those who are willing to really investigate before trying anything. I think that doctors do a lot of damage by trying to act sure and not explaining the full situation to their patients. They need more time than they're given and that's what always makes me uncomfortable, it'd be great to find someone who would actually care enough to follow up.

You mentioned science. Science is not about certainty, it is actually about always changing as you receive new information. It's about gathering all the evidence first before deciding what you're confident about, then changing your ideas if they don't fit what you observe.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)

There is a supplement called DIM (short for one of those long scientific names) that helps prevent excess or xenoestrgens from causing cancer. I take it daily. Research it on google. I think the one I take is DIM Supreme by Solaray.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Guide
I've had sessions by two different kinesiologists and they were both very different. The first one did manipulations etc, integrating some reflexes and treatments there and then with a few things to follow up on. It felt good, I liked her but two sessions produced no changes that I could determine.

The second, a man, was more scientific and practical. He muscle tested using the right leg as he said this was the strongest muscle in the body (where the first practitioner used the arm). He diagnosed a hormone imbalance the remedy which was a teaspoon of coconut oil three times a day. Now that did have an effect.

So kinesiology can be applied in different ways by different practitioners.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Hi ... I went to see a kinesiologist on Saturday. Despite not liking her, I had a faith in the practice, however she was unable to decide what I should do - despite being able to determine the issue. Apparantly I am overladen with "bad oestrogen" which is something to get to grips with as it can cause breast cancer - as well as being a complete nightmare to manage.

She dithered all the way through the appointment and then emailed me this morning saying I shouldn't take the suggested drugs as she wants to reconsider by looking at my notes.

I had thought that it was a science - as it were - not a guessing game. Does anyone have any idea? I'm kind of not inclined to see her again but I wondered if this was common practice for kinesiologists - to have a "think" rather than go on what was thrown up during the session.

I would wait to hear her final words. From what I have seen, I would say the kinesiologist is giving you 'more time'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜