Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Suspended
Guide

Your own prayers to God

So, to my fellow christians, how do you pray to God in your own words? Like your own intimate prayer that you use, this is mine:

My God, My God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, save me!

I used this prayer in many nightmares, yes, while being caught in them and I woke up instantly.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
So, to my fellow christians how do you pray to God in your own words? Like your own intimate prayer that you use, this is mine:

My God, My God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, save me!

I used this prayer in many nightmares, yes, while being caught in them and I woke up instantly.

Simpleman...
I AM ON A PATH TOWARDS GODS KINGDOM.

& I FOLLOW GODS WAY OF LOVE...TEN COMANDMENTS.

"SO I MUST BE INFACT ONE OF YOUR FELLOWS"....REALLY AFTER ALL, NO ONE IS TRUELY A CHRISTIAN/"CHRISTED BEING", UNTILL THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE NEW BIRTH OF SOULSELF.

In PRAYING, I firstly recognize that god entity is all holy all loving & all merciful.
& that i recognize that i am not a SUBSERVIENT SINFUL DEPRAVED CREATURE THAT FALSE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE ME BELIEVE...AND THAT I AM WORTHY OF RECEIVING HIS LOVE & KINGDOM.

& i pray that god will open me up to the inflowings of his love & very essence/Christ essence, so that then will come the holy spirit to transform me into one of his children.

To help me overcome the influence and powers of the evil ones who so constantly surround me, and who endeavor to turn my thoughts away from gods way of love.

I also thank the God entity for the love and for the privilege of receiving it...AMEN

I GO DIRECTLY TO THE GOD ENTITY.
& I DO NOT GO TO JESUS, AS FALSE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE ME BELIEVE THAT I NEED TO GO TO JESUS.
THE GOD ENTITY IS THE WAY, VIA THE EVER FLOWING FOUNTAIN OF CHRIST ESSENCE.

& as usual, for your considerations.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:57 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Simpleman...

"SO I MUST BE INFACT ONE OF YOUR FELLOWS"....REALLY AFTER ALL, NO ONE IS TRUELY A CHRISTIAN/"CHRISTED BEING", UNTILL THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE NEW BIRTH OF SOULSELF.

In PRAYING, I firstly recognize that god entity is all holy all loving & all merciful.
& that i recognize that i am not a SUBSERVIENT SINFUL DEPRAVED CREATURE THAT FALSE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE ME BELIEVE...AND THAT I AM WORTHY OF RECEIVING HIS LOVE & KINGDOM.

& i pray that god will open me up to the inflowings of his love & very essence/Christ essence, so that then will come the holy spirit to transform me into one of his children.

To help me overcome the influence and powers of the evil ones who so constantly surround me, and who endeavor to turn my thoughts away from gods way of love.

I also thank the God entity for the love and for the privilege of receiving it...AMEN

& I DO NOT GO TO JESUS, AS FALSE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE ME BELIEVE THAT I NEED TO GO TO JESUS.

Accepting that you are a sinner is what Adam and Eve could not do.. they blamed God... when they could ask forgiveness and accept that they were wrong.... To humble yourself is like the first step towards God.... Many used and use God's Word to control people... it does not mean it's God will for such evil things.

I understand, you have your own understanding of God and Jesus.I don't use my own vision of God and Jesus, I use the Word of God...
Old 15-01-2019, 02:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Accepting that you are a sinner is what Adam and Eve could not do.. they blamed God... when they could ask forgiveness and accept that they were wrong.... To humble yourself is like the first step towards God.... Many used and use God's Word to control people... it does not mean it's God will for such evil things.

I understand, you have your own understanding of God and Jesus.I don't use my own vision of God and Jesus, I use the Word of God...

Adam and Eave were not sinners either. false teachers would have you believe that they were...AND THAT WILL BE YOUR STUMBLING BLOCK AFTER YOU TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH.
Adam & Eave were infected by very dark entities...AND KNEW NOT WHAT THEY DID...& could not help turning away from gods way of love, as they were discretely infected by the dark ones, & could not perceive gods truth.

False teachers who surround us constantly at the moment, will be discretely with YOU as YOU transition from the flesh, & will continue fooling YOU into believing that YOU are a sinner, and they will further have YOU believe that YOU need to SCOUR the realms of spirit in search of Jesus so that he can give YOU salvation...

THEY WILL BE IN NUMBERS, & THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT HE WAS IS IN THIS AREA & YOU WILL SEARCH, & THEN THEY WILL TELL YOU HE HAS NOW BEEN SIGHTED IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION AND YOU WILL SEARCH THERE AS WELL AS YOU DRAG YOUR BIBLICAL BOOK AROUND WITH YOU... & SO ON & SO ON.

BUT there will be SALLUBRIOUS beings trying to show you to the Christ God entity, but you will turn away from them in your blind quest in search for Jesus.

You asked us in which way do we pray, & I gave you a beautiful example. & in stead of speaking about my beautiful prayer, you chose to point out to me that I am not on the money. Citing more of your beliefs.

& as usual simpleman, for your considerations...TIME WILL TELL & I WILL BE IN SPIRITUAL REALMS LONG BEFORE YOURSELF, & SO I WILL MAKE IT MY BUSINESS TO BE AROUND YOU WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR TRANSITION...regards Neil
Old 15-01-2019, 03:05 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Adam and Eave were not sinners either. false teachers would have you believe that they were...AND THAT WILL BE YOUR STUMBLING BLOCK AFTER YOU TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH.
Adam & Eave were infected by very dark entities...AND KNEW NOT WHAT THEY DID...& could not help turning away from gods way of love, as they were discretely infected by the dark ones, & could not perceive gods truth.

False teachers who surround us constantly at the moment, will be discretely with YOU as YOU transition from the flesh, & will continue fooling YOU into believing that YOU are a sinner, and they will further have YOU believe that YOU need to SCOUR the realms of spirit in search of Jesus so that he can give YOU salvation...

THEY WILL BE IN NUMBERS, & THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT HE WAS IS IN THIS AREA & YOU WILL SEARCH, & THEN THEY WILL TELL YOU HE HAS NOW BEEN SIGHTED IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION AND YOU WILL SEARCH THERE AS WELL AS YOU DRAG YOUR BIBLICAL BOOK AROUND WITH YOU... & SO ON & SO ON.

BUT there will be SALLUBRIOUS beings trying to show you to the Christ God entity, but you will turn away from them in your blind quest in search for Jesus.

You asked us in which way do we pray, & I gave you a beautiful example. & in stead of speaking about my beautiful prayer, you chose to point out to me that I am not on the money. Citing more of your beliefs.

& as usual simpleman, for your considerations...TIME WILL TELL & I WILL BE IN SPIRITUAL REALMS LONG BEFORE YOURSELF, & SO I WILL MAKE IT MY BUSINESS TO BE AROUND YOU WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR TRANSITION...regards Neil

You seem to be a very nice person, I've read many of your posts and you agree that there are evil beings, not like the others who don't even want to listen when I tell them that Satan is real and very active in the world.I remember that you told me that after your parents leave this Earth you will leave too, if I remember correctly ( please correct me if I am wrong ), it breaks my heart... I can not share your view on God and Jesus, I have already found the truth.... I will pray for you..
Old 15-01-2019, 03:12 AM
ImthatIm

Intimate prayers.

I won't get to specific here but, I do use mental prayers and verbal prayers and I see prayer or communing with God as something I do as often as I can.For me it is not usually to much on the asking side of prayer but more of a spending time with my Loving Creator God. Sometimes just a simple talk and sometimes just a thankfulness of being able to experience His Love. I use an experience of a time I felt His Love the most and reconnect with that Love inside me and it fills my chest and I can't help but smile and laugh and have a feeling of great Joy knowing that He wants to fill me and is always there waiting for me to initiate contact or anointing or as Neil says Christ essence.
I don't see myself as a sinner, I see myself as a son. A son who is being taught and transformed by his Father.
Of course I was a sinner.
Of course my soul and actions are not innocent and pure, but my soul is being transformed.
Set prayers, many times I say "thy will be done."
Sometimes I pray in a circle with people. Sometimes it will be a random unction.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:48 AM
Master

Quote:
You seem to be a very nice person, I've read many of your posts and you agree that there are evil beings, not like the others who don't even want to listen when I tell them that Satan is real and very active in the world.I remember that you told me that after your parents leave this Earth you will leave too, if I remember correctly ( please correct me if I am wrong ), it breaks my heart... I can not share your view on God and Jesus, I have already found the truth.... I will pray for you..

Yes you are correct in regards to my desire for a sooner rather than a later departure.

There is no reason for it to break anyones heart, & DEFINITELY NO NEED TO PRAY FOR ME, the same life continues on in the image of the earthly flesh form, and in total abundance, there is no death nor re'incarnation & no need for it, all that is nessesary for progression in a loving way is in abundance within the LESSER & or HOLY KINGDOM.
No one needs to have untold lives on earth to learn to be loving, FALSE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE THAT IT IS NESSESARY.
Those false teachers ARE the...(DARK EVIL MINDED SPIRITUAL BEINGS)...It furthers their dark agenda to spread such unloving rumors, & they make it believable via visions, dreams & voices etc etc.

I will continue on with my path towards the new birth of soulself.
Which is the divine path, & which moves very quickly through the "LESSER HEAVENS".

One progresses rapidly forward through the first sphere of the lesser heavens, & directly into the third sphere, skipping the second sphere, & from there on into the lesser heavens fifth sphere skipping the forth sphere, then skips the lesser heavens sixth & last sphere & directly into the seventh sphere which is the intermediary sphere between the lesser heavens & the holy kingdom/spheres.

That will be my immediate path after the transition.
& as usual, for your considerations....SMILES
Old 15-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Simpleman...

Hello Niel, as I read your post, I hardly got passed the first sentence and found that something isn't right with your approach. The Holy Spirit wants you to know this and says that you can do things as stated in the Bible particularly in the New Testament. The Holy Spirit wants to be a part of your life and transformation into that ideal.

He wants you to enter the Bible without any mental or spiritual conceptions; to just do it as a new born babe that learnt to read would do. He wants to enter and He wants to be your companion for life.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account

My approach is that as I read Apostle Paul in Romans say we know not how to pray, I make contact with the Holy Spirit to guide me into prayer; giving me images, impressions, words and all to push me into a directed prayer.

Sometimes I don't seem to get the direction, and so I push forward into prayer nonetheless, trusting that the Holy Spirit will guide me to pray rightly.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Pathfinder

I just pray in difficult moments Jesus have mercy on me sinner. I try to apply this prayer in my mind and heart also only by thinking not saying it loud when I do my housework. It still doesn't work as I would expect it from mey rememberings in of my past lifes where it worked much better.

I feel sometimes that my mind starts to feel better when I do this. Also sometimes it feels af in an angel would touch my soul that it feels better end with more "light".

When I struggle separation from God, and it feels like God is not here anymore I continue this prayer as long as possible until I feel my soul gets really strong and feeling well. Than I thank God he helped me.