Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-01-2019, 08:37 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Shivani Devi quote:
I like the opening line 'The only one who knows the truth is Mary and she ain't talking".

My point is Joseph absolutely knows. He was there. I was not,nor you I assume.

Quote:
Shivani Devi quote:
So, I guess the virgin birth and the Bible are simply articles of FAITH and have nothing to do with any historical facts whatsoever...but as a Hindu playing "Satan's advocate" as a Christian, what the hell would I know? rofl.

Many people play devils advocate here in the Christian section.
If ALL is excepted in your spiritual practices then you are within your rites to practice. There are laws at play in the universe, so play on player.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Before I trot off to discuss stuff I actually "know" about...If you know there are many versions of the Bible and they all purport to be the "Word of God", then how do you know how Satan operates to be able to tell the difference between the "true Word of God" and the "bogus Word of God?" Just curious.

Do you know that in USA the true believers only use the King James Bible? I live in another country, in Europe, and I tried to see if there are any differences between the Bible in my own language and the KJ one, I found that they are exactly the same.

It's about how the translation from the "original" scriptures is made.People studied the Word of God for years and years, some for their entire lifetime and in the end they all agree that the KJV is the most accurate one, of course, there are others who want deny it but this is their business.

Watch this, NIV, I heard that this is the most popular Bible on the planet, I am not sure of this thing, anyway, this is how it translates some verses, I show you both the KJ and the NIV

NIV
Galatians 6:15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation.

KJV
Galatians 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

NIV
Galatians 4:7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

KJV
Galatians 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

See, the difference, they changed the entire meaning of these verses, Christ is left out of them, why?!

I can go on and on...

I tell you that the publisher of the NIV Bible, the one from USA, has also published books like "The Satanic Bible" and the "Joy of Gay Sex", nice, you see, these are their fruits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_International_Version Check it for yourself ( The NIV is published by Zondervan in the United States - from wikipedia ) Search for "Zondervan" and its connections with those two books I talked about.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi

I watched this video and i see a lot of New age and other traditions things in this video about Satanic worship.

This video might upset some viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWlF8k8ZkA

I have a few questions for advanced Christians that believe Christianity is more than what the Bible preaches and is more spiritual. Other Christians are also welcome to share your opinion of course.

The video is ridiculous.

Quote:
1. In the video this satanic goat figure has the star/pentagram sign on the head/third eye. They also talk about that it is the eye of Horus/all seeing eye/third eye. So ***F??? as i think i have my third eye open. DO I HAVE THE SIGN OF THE BEAST ON MY FOREHEAD???? Is it satanic to have your third eye open?

Quote:
2.This goat figure has the symbol of the kundalini energy in it's stomach, like if you have to raise/awaken the kundalini energy up for satan. What is that about as my kundalini energy is awake?

3. I believe that God is not male or female and we as spirit has a male and female side. In the vid he talks about the goat is male and female by the breasts it has and so on. Any thoughts?

4.The goat figure is pointing up and down. They also say it mean as above so below. Are they talking about oneness? Is oneness satanic?

5. He is sitting in a meditation posture so meditation might be satanic?

I am stunned watching this video by the similarity to the kundalini, chakra's and other spiritual stuff!!!

I believe God and Christianity is bigger and is misunderstood but i don't want to worship satan, even if it is without my knowing.

Hope to hear what you think.
Thank you

You're welcome
Old 11-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Suspended
Guide

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

People often run from God for the fact that they can not stand His judgement of good and evil, they want something "good" for them, the new age stuff comes to offer this "easy" belief telling people that they can do whatever they like.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Master

As a new member, I probably shouldn’t ruffle any feathers, but this is a topic I’m really interested in and have done a great deal of research into, sometimes inadvertently. It is a highly confusing topic, but I believe Shivani Devi’s approach of trying to draw parallels with Hindu teachings is the right one. The problem with Christianity, as well as Islam, is that a lot of the ancient teachings that these religions are based on, have been „deleted”. They are considered apocryphal, so they were removed from the official Bible or they are collecting dust somewhere in the Vatican Library and very few people are even aware of them.

The Book of Enoch is the best-known one, and it is actually part of the Holy Bible in some ancient Christian churches (such as in Ethiopia and Armenia) and the other books of the Bible make several references to it and quote it in a number of places. The Garden of Eden (Fall of Man) story is more confusing still, as its true meaning can only be uncovered by referring to more ancient non-Christian sources, such as the Jewish Kabbalah and the Sumerian Myths that many old-testament stories are based on. The tree of life is for instance a reference to the Human body’s energetic system (the chakras and nadis that form the subtle physical body) and the Serpent is most likely a reference to the Kundalini. It is interesting to ponder, that in „The Fall of Man” story, Satan is referred to as „that ancient serpent”, or the Kundalini, presumably. However, it gets more complicated, as there is also indication that the Holy Spirit and the Kundalini (as a goddess, a personification of the Divine Feminine) are essentially one.

As for Baphomet (not Satan, which is more of a title than an actual person), legends of Goat-headed Demons inhabiting the deserts of Palestine go back thousands of years and this is probably the origin of the Templar’s „idol”, which Eliphas Levi embellished a bit when he created the famous Baphomet image everyone uses these days as a reference. The Pan-cult of ancient Rome, may also be another inspiration. Various horned gods were quite popular in ancient times, from Celtic Britain all the Way to Pashupati in the Indus valley. Based on Tracy Twyman’s work, I am inclined to believe that such beings really do influence human affairs from the Astral Realm to serve their own agendas. It is wrong to think of them as just one guy (Satan or the Devil), there are countless species inhabiting realms that are very close to ours, but exist in parallel realities or higher, even hidden dimensions. Some are benevolent, others are not, just as with humans.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Master

Edit- Double post due to technical error
Old 11-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
As a new member, I probably shouldn’t ruffle any feathers, but this is a topic I’m really interested in and have done a great deal of research into, sometimes inadvertently. It is a highly confusing topic, but I believe Shivani Devi’s approach of trying to draw parallels with Hindu teachings is the right one. The problem with Christianity, as well as Islam, is that a lot of the ancient teachings that these religions are based on, have been „deleted”. They are considered apocryphal, so they were removed from the official Bible or they are collecting dust somewhere in the Vatican Library and very few people are even aware of them.

The Book of Enoch is the best-known one, and it is actually part of the Holy Bible in some ancient Christian churches (such as in Ethiopia and Armenia) and the other books of the Bible make several references to it and quote it in a number of places. The Garden of Eden (Fall of Man) story is more confusing still, as its true meaning can only be uncovered by referring to more ancient non-Christian sources, such as the Jewish Kabbalah and the Sumerian Myths that many old-testament stories are based on. The tree of life is for instance a reference to the Human body’s energetic system (the chakras and nadis that form the subtle physical body) and the Serpent is most likely a reference to the Kundalini. It is interesting to ponder, that in „The Fall of Man” story, Satan is referred to as „that ancient serpent”, or the Kundalini, presumably. However, it gets more complicated, as there is also indication that the Holy Spirit and the Kundalini (as a goddess, a personification of the Divine Feminine) are essentially one.

As for Baphomet (not Satan, which is more of a title than an actual person), legends of Goat-headed Demons inhabiting the deserts of Palestine go back thousands of years and this is probably the origin of the Templar’s „idol”, which Eliphas Levi embellished a bit when he created the famous Baphomet image everyone uses these days as a reference. The Pan-cult of ancient Rome, may also be another inspiration. Various horned gods were quite popular in ancient times, from Celtic Britain all the Way to Pashupati in the Indus valley. Based on Tracy Twyman’s work, I am inclined to believe that such beings really do influence human affairs from the Astral Realm to serve their own agendas. It is wrong to think of them as just one guy (Satan or the Devil), there are countless species inhabiting realms that are very close to ours, but exist in parallel realities or higher, even hidden dimensions. Some are benevolent, others are not, just as with humans.

Nice post, NoOne, as you say most of the biblical stories are based on myths from other Ancient Civilizations, nothing is new under the sun

God is, was, and will always will be.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:48 PM
ImthatIm

Life is a sorting out of Light vs. dark or fear vs. Love.(in one's own life)
IMO.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
[quote=ImthatIm]Life is a sorting out of Light vs. dark or fear vs. Love.(in one's own life)
IMO.[/QUOTE

Light for me is unbelief, and dark was when I was a believer, which was not a pleasant experience.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:59 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Zigzangle quote:
Light for me is unbelief, and dark was when I was a believer, which was not a pleasant experience.

I have no doubt that religions can be totally working in the dark claiming Light.

I grew up in a judgmental church atmosphere. Not Hell and damnation but judgmental in many ways.

I follow Love and liberty and freedom but with my Creator God.