Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-01-2019, 07:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
That is amusing. When I was a 'born again' Christian as a kid I prayed very sincerely for god and Jesus to give me a sign they existed but I never had one. I lost my faith by the end of my teenage years.

hmm maybe God did show you a sign but you were too young to see it? I am confused by one thing........if you have lost your faith and believe there is no God, then why do you continue to post in the Christianity forum? seems counter-productive o me.or then I thought maube he really does believe.me thinks that thou dost protest too much.....so what are you doing in here-
Old 11-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
hmm maybe God did show you a sign but you were too young to see it? I am confused by one thing........if you have lost your faith and believe there is no God, then why do you continue to post in the Christianity forum? seems counter-productive o me.or then I thought maube he really does believe.me thinks that thou dost protest too much.....so what are you doing in here-
YAWN I have already answered that question?
Old 11-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Master

Quote:
The god of the Bible is the evil one if what is attributed to it is true, no human even the worst of us, is that bad.

Two things....
#1.
I believe, for a person to believe the above statement, that person does not understand most of the allegorical sayings within the bible.
& If a person did understand the statments, they would instantly change their harsh beliefs of the God entity.
And if you have had a life time of evil minded spiritual beings tormenting influencing & attacking you, & have been aware of it, & you have worked out from those many many years of abuse, that evil minded beings are around all of us, then you can easily understand that they have been around all earthlings since the first earthly parents.
And if you have figured out the above, then you can also easily figure out that they were with the writers & transcribers of all biblical text that have ever been written.

& if you have ever had evil minded spiritual beings attack you, you will easily figure out just how simple it is for them to completely over ride your mind & to 100% completely influence you to do what ever they want, & they have the ability to keep the influence on going continuously.
And so it would be simple for you to work out that evil minded spiritual beings could have quite easily have influenced the writers & transcribers of the bible to omit very important information, & or add in very dark minded information.

And if you have not had these experiences for yourself & also not witnessed such acts & others being performed on other earthlings, then you would quite easily say that I am out of my head in stating the above.

For your considerations, Neil

Ps...ZIG...I wonder if you will respond to this post of mine, I do not know why you hardly ever seem to respond to my posts that have been quoted directly to your posts.
Could it be that my posts are far beyond your spiritual understanding...or if i am incorrect in thinking so, maybe you can correct me.

Regards neil
Old 11-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Two things....
#1.
I believe, for a person to believe the above statement, that person does not understand most of the allegorical sayings within the bible.
& If a person did understand the statments, they would instantly change their harsh beliefs of the God entity.
And if you have had a life time of evil minded spiritual beings tormenting influencing & attacking you, & have been aware of it, & you have worked out from those many many years of abuse, that evil minded beings are around all of us, then you can easily understand that they have been around all earthlings since the first earthly parents.
And if you have figured out the above, then you can also easily figure out that they were with the writers & transcribers of all biblical text that have ever been written.

& if you have ever had evil minded spiritual beings attack you, you will easily figure out just how simple it is for them to completely over ride your mind & to 100% completely influence you to do what ever they want, & they have the ability to keep the influence on going continuously.
And so it would be simple for you to work out that evil minded spiritual beings could have quite easily have influenced the writers & transcribers of the bible to omit very important information, & or add in very dark minded information.

And if you have not had these experiences for yourself & also not witnessed such acts & others being performed on other earthlings, then you would quite easily say that I am out of my head in stating the above.

For your considerations, Neil

Ps...ZIG...I wonder if you will respond to this post of mine, I do not know why you hardly ever seem to respond to my posts that have been quoted directly to your posts.
Could it be that my posts are far beyond your spiritual understanding...or if i am incorrect in thinking so, maybe you can correct me.

Regards neil

All they our posts tell me is your take on Christianity, which has no more credence than that of any other, as there is no evidence to support it.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Master

Quote:
All they our posts tell me is your take on Christianity, which has no more credence than that of any other, as there is no evidence to support it.

That is quite correct, & that is why Jesus needed to show persons such as yourself, that what he taught was true.
& he used his magical spiritual abilities to demonstrate to people back then that he was of a higher capacity.

& again Zig, I truely do not mind what your response will be, or your thoughts of my beliefs, & I AM not concerned with converting you.
I have my understandings of all things spiritual, being a truth in my eyes, because I have seen and herd entities 24/7 for many many years now, Zig.
I leave the ball in your court...regards neil.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
That is amusing. When I was a 'born again' Christian as a kid I prayed very sincerely for god and Jesus to give me a sign they existed but I never had one. I lost my faith by the end of my teenage years.

Zigzangle,

I am sorry but to me this is an example, striking in fact, of the dangers of fundamentalism. For anyone as a 'kid' to have the belief that they are 'born again' in the Christian sense and meaning is most probably largely delusional. Very few Christians, IMO, are genuinely born again. Fundamental churches errantly appropriate the term 'born again' without any genuine experience of achieving it. In common spiritual terms it is akin to being enlightened. This comes only via the Holy Spirit and not by memorization of the Bible.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Zigzangle,

I am sorry but to me this is an example, striking in fact, of the dangers of fundamentalism. For anyone as a 'kid' to have the belief that they are 'born again' in the Christian sense and meaning is most probably largely delusional. Very few Christians, IMO, are genuinely born again. Fundamental churches errantly appropriate the term 'born again' without any genuine experience of achieving it. In common spiritual terms it is akin to being enlightened. This comes only via the Holy Spirit and not by memorization of the Bible.

The 'born again' concept is crazy, imo as is the idea of the hs!
Old 12-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
The 'born again' concept is crazy, imo as is the idea of the hs!

Born again in Christ, you became a new creature, you think like Him, you speak like Him, you act like Him.. this is the only way for men to be ONE with God, the only way.We are created, we can never be God but God gave as this unique chance to truly be ONE with Him.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Born again in Christ, you became a new creature, you think like Him, you speak like Him, you act like Him.. this is the only way for men to be ONE with God, the only way.We are created, we can never be God but God gave as this unique chance to truly be ONE with Him.

NO THANK YOU. Besides which, you have no idea what Jesus actually thought and said in the gospels has any credibility. They were written well after he was dead. Can you remember the exact words said to you by someone last week, let alone years later? Ever played Chinese whispers?
Old 12-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
NO THANK YOU. Besides which, you have no idea what Jesus actually thought and said in the gospels has any credibility. They were written well after he was dead. Can you remember the exact words said to you by someone last week, let alone years later? Ever played Chinese whispers?

That's the beauty, it's your conscience, don't you believe in all that is right and true? When I read Jesus's words, I see no evil, I see something greater than me and you, I see the ultimate love and the ultimate goodness.I see only good teachings, love God more than anything, love your nighbour as yourself, love your enemies, give to those who hate you... and so on... It's not just me, even unbelievers see them....