Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 06-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Lepus

Lightbulb Cairn of Power

Hello

Cairn in the realm of magic is a heap or a neatly stacked pile or pyramid of stones used as a power source to tap into the earth's energy fields. Because they're made of stones and or crystals you will feel a great energy around them. Cairns were also used throughout the years as place markers or territorial symbols. But I want to focus more on the magical aspect of cairns and how to build one. How to construct a cairn of power require a numer of stones and or crystals. Gather your stones and crystals and one by one hold it in your hand to empower it then state what the stone is for ie: prosperity, strength, love, or power then set the stone down and continue with the next until you reached the desired size. Once completed reach your hands out around the stones to empower them further and state: I consecrate these stones a Cairn of 'Power'. Repeat this as many times as you feel is needed. You can substitute 'Power' with the aforementioned intention ie: prosperity, love, or strength. I was wondering if it would be possible to insert any type of spellwork within a Cairn rather than dispose said spellwork in the natural environment which can be harmful. At least your cairn of power would be the focal point of any spellwork instead of causing any type of pollution. I was also thinking if there is a connection with cairn of power and leylines. Something to think about. What do you think?

Lepus