Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 31-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Master
How I was guided to do telepathy with others

Hello,

Our conduit for communication is the higher self. Any form of spiritual experience also involves our higher self. I have always had a telepathic bond with my higher self. As a child I had no idea where my exceptional insights came from. Most of my life was like that. I was 50 years old when I took that step towards greater understanding about spiritual subjects.

At that age I was involved with a romantic interest which was going no where fast. So I started to pray for guidance on how best to move on from it. That was when I heard a voice say "You do not want to do this however if you ask, I will help". That voice was the higher self of the person who I had a romantic interest in. I did not know this at the time. I felt validated for my interest in this person.

There is a link to My Story about this.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=10.0
However it is not that obvious in this story what I experienced/learned so I will summorize it here.

Telepathy with another has been defined for me as a shared experience. We must first have this shared experience with our higher self. For until you can think and feel energies with the mind of God(our higher self) you are essentually guessing with your human intellect about what is happening in your life. The intellect is Only designed for 3D survival. It does want to run your life for you with 3D considerations exclusively. It needs to be trained to let you work with your divine aspects of self. That is with out question the hardest thing to accomplish. I find that women who can trust their intuition have an easier time dealing with their intellect than most men.

So here I am with this romantic interest, talking withn her higher self, when I ask that absolutely necessary question, how do I proceed with my situation. You must always ask for guidance. It will not be forced on you. I am told to visit her soul self. I am not told how to do that. I knew enough to ask myself that question. I had an understanding on how to do that and it worked. My conversation with her soul self was nice and also short. I was directed connect with her subconscios. Naturally I am thinking why not tell me that in the first place. I still do not appreciate that this is a process for telepathic communication with another conscious human. That this series of steps is necessary for me to experience. Any way I do make contact with her subconscious and also with her romantic interest. That was not exactly what I was expecting. However I worked with it and it was a nice experience.

Then as My Story goes, that day in February 1998 came when I made telepathic contact with Marion, that person of interest to me. About 5 years go by and these telepathic conversation with her become well established. Then in 2004 through 2006 AA Raphael guides me to do telepathy with 37 selected people. Prior to that my experience doing telepathy with others was limited. The protocol I am guided to follow, as instructed by AA Raphael, is to connect with a person's higher self, then their soul self, followed by their subconscious self. What I find is that this subconscious self is not like what I experiences with Marin's subconscious. It is more like a high level divine subconscious exactly like the energetic levels of the higher self and the soul self.

My understanding is that the divine subconscious, also called the innate in some spiritual systems, is also our merkabah human energy field. Those healers who are medical intuitives either sense or actually see the merkabah's energy patterns. Any way this aspect of the human self oversees all the lower level human awareness centers and it is through this avenue I am able to do telepathic connections with a person's conscious awareness when there is the proper alignment. That being a kind of cohearance and resonating with them.

In order to properly research this subject I have conducted telepathy sessions with others over the last 10 or more years. I plan to do a thread on Two Psychic Girls to provide some insights on some of my experiences with these things.

Any way if there are specific questions about the higher self or these other divine aspects of self I will do my best to satisfy the intellect. However the reality is we learn these things through experiences not through conceptual linear reflection.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-04-2019, 04:32 PM
janielee

Hello John

Thank you for starting this thread. I asked you the initial (intellectual) questions and you are right that satisfying the intellect is not enough.

Blessings and thanks,

JL
Old 06-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Master
Hello JL,

You once asked:

1-Are you comfortable differentiating a little more on the soul self and the DS?

2-Is it correct to say that you see that people do desire to remain unaware?

3-What practices in your experience and opinion lead people back to their HS and its (our) guidance?

1) My understanding is that the soul self the recognition or memory of all that we are. Our intellect is a very real way, in denial of any thing out side of its own or your existance. The mission of the human is to integrate the brain(intellect) with the soul. That task is a million or billion year kind of effort.

The divine subconscious is an energy field generated by our trillions of DNA particels. It carries the same divine knowing as our higher self. Its task is to regulate our physical existance. It does that by listeing to what we say to our self(posative and negative affirmations). That is kind of an oversimplification. However what we create as our physical reality is effectively implimented by this divine aspect of self.

2) There is a great fear of self awareness. The big reason is that our choices may not be perfect. Most like to follow some authority who will tell them what to think, how to feel, and what is best for them. That is a very understandable slave mind set. The core reason for this reasoning is the beliefs taught by many religions, To keep you enslaved, that God is as unbalanced as spiritual/political/social leaders. That you will be punished for all eternity if you do not obey the rules(made by humans). Once a person can discover that God is about unconditional love and that there are no rules attached to our free choices, then you are liberated from that slave mentality.

3) Essentiall self love. There are two kinds. The first is to love the HS with all your heart and soul. That means you will follow its guidance for the sake of love and not for what you think you will get out of it in human terms. The second and most challenging, is love for all that you are in human form. Your dark side is a great example. Is it a thorn in your side or an ignorent frightened child. That choice of perception will often determing how far you get in life. So these are the practices to put into action as I see these things.

John

Last edited by John32241 : 06-04-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:51 PM
janielee

Thank you John, I appreciate this. I will let you know if I have any other questions

Namaste

JL
Old 10-04-2019, 03:23 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
3) Essentiall self love. There are two kinds. The first is to love the HS with all your heart and soul. That means you will follow its guidance for the sake of love and not for what you think you will get out of it in human terms. The second and most challenging, is love for all that you are in human form. Your dark side is a great example. Is it a thorn in your side or an ignorent frightened child. That choice of perception will often determing how far you get in life. So these are the practices to put into action as I see these things.

John

I have one question, John32241.

For the former method, how do you follow the HS's guidance? This infers an ability to differentiate (from ego).

In your opinion, is the HS not the heart itself? Is following it irrespective of fear or hard work, as an example?

JL
Old 10-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Master
Thank you for your post John. Your point number 3 has me crying here. Not in a bad way btw.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I have one question, John32241.

For the former method, how do you follow the HS's guidance? This infers an ability to differentiate (from ego).

In your opinion, is the HS not the heart itself? Is following it irrespective of fear or hard work, as an example?

JL

Hello JL,

The HS is not a physical aspect of you. It is not a component. It is your energetic awareness which is not locked into your intellectual brain. It is the real you.

Guidance from the HS comes in the form of intuition. Intuition being inclinations or feelings the woman is better equipped to appreciate than the male. The guys have a much harder time dealing with emotions and feelings. They are designed to be providers and protectors. They do not get caught up in energetic things as easily as the ladies do. That is their role in a healthy and balanced relationship.

Consider the ego your logical intellect. Its primary purpose being to keep you physically safe. So you find yourself in a self reflective mood. Kind of like a meditation. Then you get an inclination that to deal with some thing more effectively you could try a different approach. This being divine guidance and not coming from your logical reasoning process the intellect wiil jump into your thinking and give you all kind of reasons why such a thing will not work. It has a real fear that trusting in this suggested approach would be disasterous.

So then you have a choice to make. Follow your logical reasoning or trust in that momentary inspiration to do some thing differently. That is a free choice example. It does take hard work to invest in your quidance, see what happens, and then continue to trust in your intuition instead of your logical reasoning, no matter what happens. For doing that teaches your brain that you are prepared to deal with your fears. That is some thing you can do but it can not.

John

Old 10-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Knower

Hello John32241

Very interesting read.

How do you know that what you experienced and what happened as telepathy and speaking to HS was real and not induced as a placebo effect by the brain? I'm not asking for proof though.
Old 10-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Hello John32241

Very interesting read.

How do you know that what you experienced and what happened as telepathy and speaking to HS was real and not induced as a placebo effect by the brain? I'm not asking for proof though.

Hi,

I keep using the word experience when I describe these things.

The body knows when the tempature is hot or it is cold. That is because the body does experience the tempature.

My body knows my experiences with telepathy and the HS are real. The hard part is to train the brain to accept what the body knows is real. That is a process which requires effort. For the intellect itself can not sense any thing. It is purely an observing and remembering computer.

The intellect will surely create emotional energies. That is not the same thing as sensing energies. A great example of sensing energies within the body is knowing when a gal does love you vs saying she does when she is unable to do that. Your body knows the difference if you are wise enough to ask it.

Most likely the word experience is too broad a term for this particular discussion. Using telepathy, defined as a shared experience, with your body when you ask your self a question is creating a connection experience which is not logical. You get a kind of knowing that is more like a conviction than an understanding.

When I play cards with the guys and bet heavily because I sense I will draw what I need to win a hand I am oftened asked, how did I know. I never answer that question because I just Know they would not understand. So here I am trying to explain that very thing, ha ha.

John

Old 10-04-2019, 08:36 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello JL,

The HS is not a physical aspect of you. It is not a component. It is your energetic awareness which is not locked into your intellectual brain. It is the real you.

Guidance from the HS comes in the form of intuition. Intuition being inclinations or feelings the woman is better equipped to appreciate than the male. The guys have a much harder time dealing with emotions and feelings. They are designed to be providers and protectors. They do not get caught up in energetic things as easily as the ladies do. That is their role in a healthy and balanced relationship.

Consider the ego your logical intellect. Its primary purpose being to keep you physically safe. So you find yourself in a self reflective mood. Kind of like a meditation. Then you get an inclination that to deal with some thing more effectively you could try a different approach. This being divine guidance and not coming from your logical reasoning process the intellect wiil jump into your thinking and give you all kind of reasons why such a thing will not work. It has a real fear that trusting in this suggested approach would be disasterous.

So then you have a choice to make. Follow your logical reasoning or trust in that momentary inspiration to do some thing differently. That is a free choice example. It does take hard work to invest in your quidance, see what happens, and then continue to trust in your intuition instead of your logical reasoning, no matter what happens. For doing that teaches your brain that you are prepared to deal with your fears. That is some thing you can do but it can not.

John

Thank you John32241.

Thank you...very much.

I believe I am in agreement. Fear has been there ..

JL