Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 12-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
Spirit Guides Power Animals

Hi.

I need some help with some experiences with Crows.

I know what my power animal is, and it is not the Crow, but I am having some experiences with Crows that both confuse and delight me.

It seems that on days I hear crows caw I keep getting gifts or things given to me. I don't know what this may mean. It has been happening for 3 years straight now.

I'll hear a crow caw in the morning and I'll get a gift later that day. It happens most days I hear a crow. Oftentimes as well on days crows caw my aunt will visit sometimes with gifts for myself or my mother. It happened again today. I heard crows caw soon after waking and my mom brought something home to me.

I am wondering if these experiences mean anything in Native beliefs? Crow is not my power animal, but is it possible it could be a spirit guide?

Is it possible you can have a spirit guide other than your power animal or medicine?

Any help I am very grateful for.

Yours In Retrospect, The Universe.
Old 13-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Knower
All animals speak to us. Be happy that gagii' (crow) leaves you messages. Just go with it and enjoy.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator
I Would have to agree with Little Creek,my spirit animal is the wolf but crows have always played a part in my life,when I had my dog I used to walk him through the woods.as soon as The Crow saw us he would ride on my dogs back and come with us,
when I lost my husband I could see people outside staring at the roof of my house I went to look,there were crows all over it.
when we laid him to rest every headstone in the cemetery had crows sitting on them. nobody had ever seen anything like it before.

Namaste