Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-01-2019, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thank you for that Chrysalis. I had the exact same experience as you. I was urged to learn how to protect myself by the forces of heaven, despite my reluctance. It sure came in handy when malevolent entities tried to latch on to me and wouldn't leave me alone. I'm amazed this phenomenon isn't more widely discussed. You are also right about a constant spiritual battle between the forces of light and darkness, or whatever other way you want to frame it.

I am curious though what actual method of spiritual warfare you used to protect yourself. Is this something you can share with us? Of course I'll understand if you'd rather not, this is sensitive information, after all.

I don't intend for this to come across as bragging, but as facts based on my experiences.

I took the meaning of the words fight and battle literally, or rather Those in Heaven did. I was taught how to fight (combat) by Metatron plus I was gifted with armour. Not figurative armour but literal armour, shields, swords and spears suitable for this type of combat. I have more than three sets and the newer ones are for the toughest fights.

Since energy, no matter what form it takes, cannot be truly destroyed but change forms, such entities cannot be killed. Instead, after a battle, the entities are given a choice. They either get locked up somewhere in the Spirit Realm or go to Heaven's version of rehab. Either way, those entities cannot return to cause the same mayhem.

By raising your own vibration, it acts as a repellent to mean entities and attract Those who can be called Celestial Guides. At the time, I didn't know how to raise my vibes and didn't have the luxury to do so even if I knew how. Whenever I read books that were even remotely associated with the topics discussed in Spiritual Forums, I would get attacked. The only time I was left alone was when I completely ignored anything involving spirituality.

As the saying goes, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Somewhere in the mess, I learned how to manipulate Light so now my place is like a fortress and lately I added protective spirits. Nothing negative can get in.

If I had found any literature on this kind of a situation, I wouldn't have wasted a couple of years full of grief figuring out what to do. I was left to my own devices but with guidance from Celestial Guides. I wanted protection so I guess fighting is protection but certainly an offensive method compared to the typical methods for protection which didn't work in my case.

As for attachments, I came across those when I did a few distant healings. These attachments are capable of causing health issues but are easy to get rid of if you know combat. Of course, not everyone has attachments causing trouble. I find such attachments quite weak compared to what I fight.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask! If it's something I'm not allowed to share, I will let you know.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)