Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-01-2019, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

The Game of Life

A beautiful excerpt from a book I'm reading currently!

THE GAME OF LIFE

"Like any game, the experience of life in this physical realm has rules. When we become aware of these rules or universal laws then we’re much more likely to be successful while playing the game. The main rule of the game is the law of cause and effect; which means the universe mirrors back to us, the cognitions that are most dominant in our mind. Our thoughts, feelings and belief systems have incredible power, as they are the cause of the effects or circumstances that manifest in our reality.

In becoming conscious of this law, and by sowing the creative seeds of your preference, you’re capable of playing the game of life on a conscious level. You need to tame your imagination; however, as you’re just as capable of creating hell for yourself and others as you are capable of creating heaven.

“Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?” – Matthew 7:16

Everyone’s already creating their reality, they’re already playing the game of life, but unfortunately, most aren’t conscious of this fact. They’re playing the game unconsciously, but how can one be successful in a game they don’t even know that they’re playing? All successful people have a positive and dynamic attitude. They understand that everything starts with their mindset. They sow the seeds of success in their mind and are rewarded for the fruit of their labours through the circumstances their optimism inevitably brings into manifestation."

Craig Woods, The Labyrinth: Rewiring the Nodes in the Maze of your Mind
Old 12-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Knower
I like this though I am curious about how mental illnesses can effect this game. Maybe it’s like playing on hard mode since you have a harder time sorting out your real feelings and those influenced by the illness. Does the universe reflect back those thoughts that aren’t truly ours?
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoreslover
I like this though I am curious about how mental illnesses can effect this game. Maybe it’s like playing on hard mode since you have a harder time sorting out your real feelings and those influenced by the illness. Does the universe reflect back those thoughts that aren’t truly ours?

That is a great question! My take is that, if we've been raised and brought up with the beliefs of everyone else in our society, which are mainly negative beliefs, then our thoughts are going to reflect those beliefs to us. I believe mental illnesses, in most cases, are people habitually buying into unconscious beliefs which devalue their self-empowerment, but they don't know how to change them. The book is really fascinating and I encourage you to buy it.

Jellal :)