Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Master

Greetings

This forum seems like it's right up my alley. I have participated in other similarly-themed, v-bulletin powered forums, but with mixed results. I caused a great deal of controversy on one of the better-known ones and was banned for life. I have found a home on a much smaller forum, mostly made up of refugees from this bigger forum (they really like to ban people if they don’t toe the official line), which has been great, but only a dozen or so people post there regularly, so it gets a bit boring after a while. I really like the energy and the high number of members on this forum, we’ll see if I’m a good fit here.

I have some „limited” experience with channelling entities, psychic readings and energy work. These abilities manifested themselves gradually after a Kundalini awakening a few years ago. I was in a great deal of trouble as a result of my Kundalini activation and an entity came to my rescue, corrected some of the energetic imbalances in me and performed what I can only call „shaktipat”. We stayed in contact for many years after that and she, as well as others from her group helped me a great deal, as well as a few other people. I’ve noticed that quite a few people on this forum have had similar experiences, so I’m looking forward to discussing this in more detail, on the relevant threads.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Master
Greetings NoOne and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-01-2019, 04:39 AM
Master
lol oh no! I have caused controversy a place or two (and been banned places lol but not spiritual ones or anything recently as I haven't been on many besides this one and Astrology forums) and am curious where you were posting if that's allowed or wanted to be shared. and what you did or said that caused such a commotion and animosity..

I have never been banned here so hopefully that is a testament to how great and understanding this forum and moderation team is, though I have been warned before.. I have been here for pretty many years already. I am not spiritually adept or awake in the senses that you share about though so I don't dabble a lot on those parts of the forum, but I have looked around a fair amount and don't doubt such cool experiences and connections. anyways, a lot of people here seem to be adept and have awing experiences similar to you so I hope you connect with some and enjoy your stay!

*I was curious to see what few posts you made here so far and found your one about new age in the Christianity section. I really enjoyed reading it and don't have a lot to add but will post in there in reply anyways
Old 12-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
lol oh no! I have caused controversy a place or two (and been banned places lol but not spiritual ones or anything recently as I haven't been on many besides this one and Astrology forums) and am curious where you were posting if that's allowed or wanted to be shared. and what you did or said that caused such a commotion and animosity..

Hi Sapphirez, thank you, but for now, I'd rather not say. When I joined a new forum, some that were also members on the previous one started attacking me immediately. It led to some people being banned and a bit of a civil war between the two forums. I'd rather not repeat that highly unpleasant experience over here.

Quote:
I have never been banned here so hopefully that is a testament to how great and understanding this forum and moderation team is, though I have been warned before.. I have been here for pretty many years already. I am not spiritually adept or awake in the senses that you share about though so I don't dabble a lot on those parts of the forum, but I have looked around a fair amount and don't doubt such cool experiences and connections. anyways, a lot of people here seem to be adept and have awing experiences similar to you so I hope you connect with some and enjoy your stay!

Thanks. I'm not exactly an expert, but I do work with an entity (although after the ruckus I caused we were on a break for a few months), who helps me with various things such as channelling, psychic reading and energy work.

Quote:
*I was curious to see what few posts you made here so far and found your one about new age in the Christianity section. I really enjoyed reading it and don't have a lot to add but will post in there in reply anyways

Ok, I will check it out and respond to it in that thread
Old 12-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Seeker

Welcome I hope you have been finding some new advice and learning new things!!!