Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-01-2019, 02:30 AM
Knower
Twin flames, just don't move on then come back into a committed relationship.

It doesn't work like that.

You make it seem like a regular relationship is the goal. It's not.

You are not meant to cut them out of your life, just because you can't date them. You are supposed to handle it, whilst you can't and still have them in your life.

That's the 'work' that gets done.

Stop trying to move on. Have him as a friend.
Old 16-01-2019, 03:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame

You are not meant to cut them out of your life, just because you can't date them. You are supposed to handle it, whilst you can't and still have them in your life.

Thank you. I needed that.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Experiencer
@searchingFreedom: wow wonderful if you remember your past lives together !

Personally we had sex together already and it was wonderful but since then I couldnt do it with others guys. My (spiritual?) body doesnt want. I m closed off for him I Guess?!
So I dont force anything. Focusing on my path, trying to balance myself etc.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:12 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame

Hm, I think saying that you’re not suppose to move on is dangerous. There are other people that may pop in your life and it’s ok to move on in that way. If they move on, you can too, right?
Old 17-01-2019, 08:53 AM
Experiencer
I think maybe Eternal Flame is just sayin that you have to keep friendly/Lovely feelings for the Twin and not be mad at him for instance if he blocked you, ghosted you and so on.
A lot of TF have karmic partners in between and it seems ok.

In my case we already had a separation 8 years ago but with no soul recognition before. We were just very drawn to each other.
Then we met back last year and all happened This time: synchronicities, Kundalini rising for him after spending a few hours together ...
And it seems the Universe doesnt want us to go with other people at this time.
One way or another trying to move on with other guys something strong gets me back to him. Sometimes in very Funny ways!
So I guess the only thing I can do to "move on" is accepting he is slow moving and that my way to move on is simply focusing on my self grow.
Indeed I am in a really big Awakening phase' where I have a lot to handle with Light activations (starting to see auras, entities, hearing...).
So I guess he is automatically positively impacted also.
The clearing process is not achieved yet, and then we have to stay away from each other in order to be able to work together when reunion will occur.