Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-09-2017, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky; Careful girl - the thought police will be watching..lol... Here, Im not allowed to teach that rhyme to my grand kids for example - inciting racial tension and all that...Now its gotta be a multi cultural gender neutral sheep that can identify any which way it likes...

What a crazy messed up world we allowed to be forced upon us....Religion was the core that led us to this mess today

Yes, crazy messed up world.
Wars here there and everywhere, nuclear, weapons of mass destruction allowed but don't call a sheep black....
Old 15-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Yes indeed lets start at the BEGINING...lol...

Kundalini energy is NOT JUST a "Hindu" practice - NOT AT ALL....lol...It IS a UNIVERSAL ENERGETIC PHENOMENA - EVERYBODY has Kundalini whether they are a Hindu or not....Only Hindus NAME it as Kundalini perhaps, but still, its the SAME PHENOMENA for everyone else, just using a DIFFERENT NAME and cultural setting !!! DO try to let it sink in as this is really BASIC and you fail miserably to understand any of it...Without this foundation, evey word I say will just confuse you more..

Ever heard of a SHAMAN Jeremy..??...a WITCH DOCTOR Jeremy..?.. Right back at the dawn of our history, these SPIRITUAL EXPERTS told us about an INNER ENERGY and told us about a series of inner pathways and nodes that allow this energy to circulate through out the body and out INTO THE UNIVERSE, for they said it is a UNIVERSAL ENERGY OF CREATION !!! Now, this was BEFORE and religion EVER got started, and still we KNOW THIS ENERGY !!! Pretty much EVERY major culture discovered it ON THEIR OWN, for as said, it is LEGITIMATE and it is UNIVERSAL - not just Hindu... Your thinking here, it must be said, is rather child like and naïve - quit focusing on RELIGION - try instead to focus on SPIRIT my friend...

As civilaisation spread and grew, diversified, so too the names and labels for this universal energy, also changed and diversified.. But still, they ARE all speaking of the same single phenomena, now given many names and interpretaions... For example - in Japan - it is known as "ki", the Chinese "chi" and in Christianity, as I have said it is known as "The Holy Ghost".. In south America, Kundalini was worshiped as the serpent-god "Quetzalcoatl"... The Kung people of the Kalahari called this same power "n - um".

The American natives (Indians as we call them) know all about this energy that lays dormant to be awakened - EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE HINDUS , the native Americans say the energy sits at the base of the spine and rises to the top of the head - but in this native culture it is regarded as so SACRED that they are forbidden even to pronounce its name !! The EXACT same energetic system that the Hindus know of, the NATIVE AMERICANS ALSO KNOEW IT and describe it identically.... Despite the fact they live thouands of miles apart without any contact, still they SHARE the same UNIVERSAL PHENOMENA !!

The Hopi's natives for example, believe that each human being is created in the image of "God the Creator" and have several DOORWAYS through which human spirit can ESCAPE THE BODY - but the specific "door at the top of the head" as THEY describe it, closes at birth here, and man falls from Divine communion into the purely egoic world of his own selfish MORTAL will.. Now man must begin the slow climb back upward until the "door" at the crown of the head finally reopens and he emerges back into the fullness of Creation joins it and BECOMES it... An INNER energy - SEVERAL DOORWAYS leading to spiritual realms contained WITHIN the human body form....EXACTLY THE SAME as Hindu kundalini !!

Here in the West, the knowledge of Kundalini has been delivered by the esoteric or mystical branches of ALL of the great religious traditions.. The knowledge of Kundalini is present in the MYSTERY SCHOOL religions of ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome - in the teachings of both the Gnostic and Neoplatonic traditions - in the Kabalistic roots of Judaism itself - and in the personal testaments of the great Christian mystics and Saints !! They ALL have Kundalini fully explained, just using different labels names is all -SAME PHENOMENA...

The Gnostic Gospels, which are Christ DIRECT metaphysical truth - and ancient Christian text banned as heresy by that religion, speak of this energy that resides within everyone and explain it in great detail - a Divine Power existing in a dormant, slumbering state..This, force is the the root cause for the CREATION of the universe, it is One Power divided above and below - layered throughout the entire Creation - generating itself, making itself grow, seeking it self, finding it self, KNOWING it Self - Being Mother of itself, Father of itself, Sister of itself, Spouse of itself, Daughter of itself. SON of it Self.. Do you (all) begin to understand..??...ONE DIVINE SOURCE - many many names and descriptions !!

Various secret societies or "brotherhoods" - such as the Rosicrucians, the medieval Alchemists and even the Freemasons - have been formed SPECIFICALLY to pass on the knowledge of Kundalini to a few select initiates who are ready for truth - those WITH EARS TO HEAR as Christ termed them..

The Masons speak of the energy, call it "Spirit Fire", that rises through the spinal column... In Masonry, the science and human transformation consists of moving the Spirit Fire up through 32 degrees, or VERTEBRAE, of the spinal column, whereupon it enters the skull.. Again, this IS Kundalini phenomena, IDENTICAL - just given a different name is all !!

The Kung believe that "n-um" is NOT A PHYSICAL SUBSTANCE - but is instead energy or power, a kind of supernatural potential... They describe a trance like state to invoke this energetic Presence - saying it feels as though they have a "hole" in their FOREHEAD, two inches wide, which extends like an open tunnel back down the spine.... The Divine energy TRAVELS this inner pathway...Again, this IS KUNDLAINI just give an different name !!

Now - Im really not interested in your FANTASY Jeremy - if you want to speak of REAL WORLD PHENOMENA then that is fine - but all that fantasy element you keep brining up, only serves to confuse you...And look, you KNOW it is all rubbish and falsehood - so just stop doing it...lol...

I have ALREADY EXPLAINED all the relationship between the TRINITY of Mind that causes Creation and all the rest... But as usual, it just went right over your head - as said repeatedly - you are simply NOT READY to hear these truths my friend...Come back in another three or four lives time...lol...try again..
Old 15-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I think you're telling all the stories as one. You said about all types of energy as one type of energy. So how can you distinguish it's a good one or a bad one. Or in your mind all energy is good or all gods are also good or all spirits are good. Man there's a difference between them.

So it's easy to say that you're so easy to be cheated. Firstly, you can't see them. Secondly, you have very limited knowledge of them. Thirdly, it's because they're cheating liars.

Chi gong is different from kundalini. There's no bad gods to disturb the practitioner because they never trying to connect with gods.

You're different because as long you aim it high then you expect a high response . But the other bad gods will find you and cheating you.

You say, a lot of people can go out of their body. It doesn't mean they're using the energy . Or is there any proof that it's the energy? All of them you mentioned is because they've the energy?

Or how can you assume that all of them need the energy that you mention? Just see me I never have your so call energy but why I can have my spirit become Spirit-Gods? My energy is not the very strong type but very high level type of energy.

My sister can practice the energy of Kong fu but she never has any God to disturb her. But it's not aimed for practicing of spirituality. And no evil gods invasion to her body.

You're different , your body as you say about the holy spirit is the one that control you. He's not any holy spirit. It's just the gods invasion and it's not Christian Gods or holy spirit.

If all the people depending on "energy" of the body then how many of human Gods pass through that practice. And Gods can fly and they're everywhere and they know who ask for it. And then they'll send the energy that they ask for. That's very simple understanding.

I'm better than any God in the spiritual realm so you say, I'm not ready? Should I have to start from the very beginning to learn your so call energy. Hahaha, a backwards learning.
Old 15-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
I think you're telling all the stories as one. You said about all types of energy as one type of energy. So how can you distinguish it's a good one or a bad one

WELL YES - now you are getting git - kind of...lol...ALL these seemingly DIFFERENT energies - are actually ONE energy with many descriptions..lol..

WHY is that..??...

BECAUSE - the ENERGY PHENOMENA IS REAL - and it is UNIVERSAL - EVERYBODY HAS IT !! We had the EXPERIENCE of it first, directly, then we tried ot describe it in many many ways - each individual described it in their own way - and soon different philosophies and RELIGIONS began based around the UNIVERSAL METAPHYSICAL TRUTH..

Its not the energy that is at fault Jeremy - it is the DESCRIPTION that fails to capture its truth.. LIMITED perspective and limited wisdom lead to this confusion..

As to the rest its just more of your egoic fantasy garbage

Quote:
I'm better than any God in the spiritual realm so you say, I'm not ready? Should I have to start from the very beginning to learn your so call energy. Hahaha, a backwards learning.

If I say that Jeremy then its English SARCASM my friend - means totally OPPOSITE and stated as a humorous JOKE... But when YOU say it you truly believe it to be actual truth which just makes you look like a fool.. So YES Jeremy - go right back to the beginning and put all this delusion to one side - start again with some REAL spiritual intention instead of this foolish egoic child like game you insist on playing... You know NOTHING of spirit - have NEVER encountered a spiritual entitiy - and if you did you would fill your mortal pants from both ends at once so totally unprepared and ignorant as you are - quit making this stuff up Jeremy - you are just embarrasing yourself and making a mockery of actual spiritual wisdom...
Old 15-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, you know energy then I ask you human had how many types of energy? Or how to differentiate between these energies? If you think that I'm ego or whatsoever then tell me you know how many types of energy levels?

Don't panic, you can ask your holy spirit. I give you time to find it.
Old 15-09-2017, 07:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Kjw; Ah its not me that's wrong my friend...Christ was very clear and precise...DAMN those Pharisees...HATE your parents (traditions) - leave the temple and seek my Father in secret solitude He ACTUALLY said...

Your so called leaders MISLEAD you He warned, do so with purpose and intent, have tricked and deceived you severely He said... And yet, you profess to know His truth whilst blindly clinging to the religion He clearly warned you (all) about repeatedly....lol....its a joke surely..??.. Either that or indeed you HAVE been tricked because clearly you don't understand HIM at all...

Not suprising - as He warned you - your leaders HAVE taken the keys to knowledge and have hidden them from you...Forbad you all sources of wisdom except that bible they force upon us all.. The fact you remain so ignorant of the things He actually said is ample proof that He spoke the truth.. Clear warning given repeatedly...You may speak of branches and offshoots - but you miss the point entirely - they are all the SAME RELIGION following the same WRONG god - THAT one is the offshoot branch that as Christ said MUST be pulled up and allowed to perish.. YOUR religion IS the exact same as all the rest, following exact same wrong god and the only difference is a few bible discrepancies, at the core you are still and always were following the imposter despite Christ clear warnings....

Jesus speaking to 7 congregations in revelation proves your error---But Jesus is in error right. Jesus is head of the congregation- Ephesians 5:24- Coll 1:18--Even the Pharisees saw the new religion begin-Acts 24:5