Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Master
In the Old Testament, we see how the Lord ordained and instituted the atoning sacrifices after the Ten Commandments was given through Moses, His prophet.
Because the human condition is fallen and sinful, and God knew no one could keep the commandments perfectly.
This includes the JW's, kw.

So the substitutional target of His just wrath was ordained and provided by God, in the petitioner's offering. Which sacrifice needed to be without spot or blemish.

The petitioner would leave, after handing the sacrifice to the priests for slaughter, knowing that he was redeemed and restored, according to God's ordination and command.

If Jesus was other than perfect, " without spot or blemish" as is required of the atoning sacrifice, his atoning work would have no meaning or effect.

However, we are to understand He was sinless, and He is perfect.

Only God is sinless, and Perfect. This should settle the matter.
However, what does Isaiah say of Him in prophesy?

"... Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Guide
That sums up Christianity:

God loves us so much that he sacrificed himself unto himself in order to save you from himself.

God loves you so much that he created hell just in case you don't love him back.

** I think I prefer to go with the Edgar Cayce version of Jesus. As he lead the 2nd wave of souls to come and liberate the first wave of souls who go themselves trapped here in this materialistic plane.

So which are you? a 1st Waver or 2nd Waver?

I must be a 2nd Waver because I cannot wait to get off this planet and plane and ascend back to the higher planes.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Master
Hardly len.

He became flesh, like us, to save yourself from? You.
Because you are in a fallen and sinful situation regarding this evolved organic form and aspect, within the space/time Matrix.

Which Physics today calls illusory. This is the free gift of God.
Born of His love, and evidencing it.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In the Old Testament, we see how the Lord ordained and instituted the atoning sacrifices after the Ten Commandments was given through Moses, His prophet
Because the human condition is fallen and sinful, and God knew no one could keep the commandments perfectly.

So the substitutional target of His just wrath was ordained and provided by God, in the petitioner's offering. Which sacrifice needed to be without spot or blemish.

The petitioner would leave, after handing the sacrifice to the priests for slaughter, knowing that he was redeemed and restored, according to God's ordination and command.

If Jesus was other than perfect, " without spot or blemish" as is required of the atoning sacrifice, his atoning work would have no meaning or effect.

One of the most ridiculous teachings on " sin " that comes from Christianity is that newborns have to be baptized as soon as possible after birth incase they die in the state of "original sin " and will not be able to enter heaven, utter nonsense, what " sin " has a beautiful new born commited.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Guide
This is the same marketing slant:

Problem: You are a sinner and you are going to hell
Solution: Jesus came to save you. All you have to do is believe etc.

Like:

Problem: Your washing machine has lime scale and it damages the appliance.
Solution: Buy our washing powder etc and it will make your problem go away...

Truth:

We are God having a human experiences, human souls as fragments of God self living in us as us.
God lives in me as me. Why do I need Jesus to save me? Does God need Jesus to save him? Is God going to hell?
Old 06-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Master
We live in such a vast Universe and we are probably populated with so much intelligent life. And all of life is infused with a Spirit. All the trees to animals to humans to extra-terrestrial life are all Souls experiencing this "incarnate-physical dimension".

That's the way my intuition presents itself to me. We are all spirits and we must have all come from the same source. And since we are Many and everything has a part to play and we are meant to get along and have free will then this One Source has given freedom to all creation. We co-create with the Supreme Being with our minds and consciousness.- even though it is on a smaller scale.

I do believe that spirits evolve and grow. How else are there angels and Archangels? Highly evolved spirits that no longer descend but remain in oneness with the Father-Mother Deity.

There must be of course other entities in such an immense universe of parallel universes, dimensions and multiverses that appear to be "gods". Even the Old Testament talks about "the Elohim". There must be certain beings who are "higher" and through thought and collective wisdom create worlds and things in life. They would be seen as "gods". They were either once incarnate or never incarnated and evolved to take their place alongside the ultimate Higher Power.

I had always seen Jesus as a higher-power who obviously once lived in human form. That is why the world looks up to Jesus. He was a very-evolved Perfected soul who incarnated primarily to raise human consciousness to divinity. In his there was a union of divine and human awareness. You could say that God evolves as well, his/her manifestation in Physical matter as "the Christ-force" which came to a pinnacle point in the life of Jesus of Nazareth. For human beings, Jesus is the ultimate evolved being and the possible destiny of a human soul if they stay on the path of evolution on the Higher road and don't ever resort to evil and violence (the quicker and lower Path). Evil and violence in the soul retards the entity's progress and even a part of God in that person remains unevolved and lower. This aspect of the universe inside those who are evil and that collective lower-force is "the devil" or "Satan". A lower-power that is a sort of deity for evil and negative energy.

We could say that majority of the OT was a evolution of a lot of Ups and downs. You can see that Christ Consciousness at times going upward through certain prophets and events and then sometimes there are times in the OT where consciousness becoming negative and distorted and a darker-one taking over. Just read some of the passages in the OT, some of it is garbage channeled by the Dark Side and not the Higher Path.

Demonic spirits - ones that are minor and those that are major and more evolved could have been influences on many writers of the OT. Many of the negative gods that were worshiped such as Moloch were in fact in my opinion Demonic spirits that tried keeping humanity at a lower level of violence and hate to feed them.

We are in a universe of many influences, forces, and entities but at the end of the day you should your full trust in "the Father" or the Highest Power which all things come from. The One and highest of absolute Love that is the Changeless Change. The one Divine Force that it's main nature is change and love.

Don't be too harsh on Old Testament prophets either. Even the ones who were "ascending" in evolution were evolving alongside God. The Christ-Aspect is the part of God in us and matter that actually Evolves and changes. The Christ consciousness is to be raised and evolved. It's nature is love and Love's nature is to evolve to greater loving. So even though we see Moses appear to be a prophet and a man who cared about his People out of love there is some really dark stuff that he did. But here we see the Christ consciousness not entirely evolved to it's truest form. It is not until we get to Jesus where the consciousness is fully raised, rightfully understood, and expressed.

The Light-side of the Universe and even the dark-side are both evolving. The Light towards greater love and the dark towards greater ignorance. But because the Light is stronger it leaves an impression on the darkness to awaken from it's ignorance. A little of Light is still inside the darkness but needs to simply be awakened.

The Universe is a very complicated place that isn't so static and black/white.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
We are God having a human experiences, human souls as fragments of
God self living in us as us.
God lives in me as me.
Why do I need Jesus to save me? Does God need Jesus to save him? Is God going to hell?
We're on the same page...it's uncanny.
In other words, I'll just let you write what I would say. Hahaha

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-11-2015, 09:16 PM
kjw47

Quote:
That sums up Christianity:

God loves us so much that he sacrificed himself unto himself in order to save you from himself.

God loves you so much that he created hell just in case you don't love him back.

** I think I prefer to go with the Edgar Cayce version of Jesus. As he lead the 2nd wave of souls to come and liberate the first wave of souls who go themselves trapped here in this materialistic plane.

So which are you? a 1st Waver or 2nd Waver?

I must be a 2nd Waver because I cannot wait to get off this planet and plane and ascend back to the higher planes.

All false teachings, none of that is what the bible teaches. teachers of darkness teach those lies.
Jesus is not the almighty God--there is no literal place of eternal suffering, it was symbolism.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In the Old Testament, we see how the Lord ordained and instituted the atoning sacrifices after the Ten Commandments was given through Moses, His prophet.

The angels who belong to God are sinless and perfect. Adam was created perfect and sinless--he rebelled as did the angel being who came to be called satan and devil, and 1/3 of the angels fell--the rest of the angels are sinless.
Yes Isaiah said Jesus' -name- would be called those things, it did not say Jesus would be called those things. there is a big difference.
Jehovah did all of it through Jesus-Acts 2:22)--Jesus taught he could 0 of his own-John 5:30

Yes all( mortal') sin--some practice sin, some practice not sinning as best they can.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
This is the same marketing slant:

Problem: You are a sinner and you are going to hell
Solution: Jesus came to save you. All you have to do is believe etc.

Like:

Problem: Your washing machine has lime scale and it damages the appliance.
Solution: Buy our washing powder etc and it will make your problem go away...

Truth:

We are God having a human experiences, human souls as fragments of God self living in us as us.
God lives in me as me. Why do I need Jesus to save me? Does God need Jesus to save him? Is God going to hell?

Evidence here of Ego.
What caused the devil to commit treason and rebel? Ego...
What is the consequence of his fall, as we see? Ego.

You were one of the angelic who fell into this organic situation, in time and space.
Jesus left the flock to seek out the lost, and fallen, in this consequencial "world".

This includes you len, and, taking your guilt upon Himself, He paid for it.

However? Ego prevents your recognition of the situation, and you remain ungrateful.
For which, yes, there is a consequence, and a cost. Which you fail to see.

Sky? You also are failing to see the Truth. You choose not to see the "world" in which you are found, and the consequence of the Fall. In comparison to the greater Truth and Reality, of Heaven.
From whence the Sacrificial Lamb came, to pay for your guilt and sin, also.