Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-10-2013, 01:58 PM
LadyLaveau

Question A LITTLE HELP PLEASE

Hey guys-

Ok. I really hate to do this because I haven't been here in awhile. I have been communicating with the spirit of a young man named Jim Douglas Morrison who was a poet and musician {for those of you that are old enough to remember Jim Morrison was the lead vocalist for a group called the Doors} for about nine years. At first it was concerning the fact that his house in Los Angeles had been torn down and that his physical remains had been removed from Paris and taken back to the USA. When he was with the Doors it seems that Jim Morrison had this "wild child" reputation. But I don't see that whatsoever. In fact when I think about Jim Morrison I actually feel warmth inside. And I get words like "kind" and "protective" and "sweet" and "nice" etc. All cliche. But you know where this is going probably. I know that Jim Morrison was supposed to have been addicted. But I don't see evidence of use on his body. And whenever he shows up here he is extremely alert. Also {and I know from having an addicted family member} addicts are extremely selfish and I don't see that here. One of the things that he has communicated to me lately has been "I want you {me} to tell my {Morrison's} story because you {me} can do it right". Something else that I picked up on. I will frequently see Jim Morrison in tears {often pulsating and in tears}. Also. For some reason listening to Albinoni's "Adagio in G Minor" seems to be comforting to him. The Doors recorded a version of that song for an album {which is actually where I first heard it myself}. But I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Any ideas??
Old 31-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Master
Hi,

It seems like he does want you to tell his story. You do know about addiction. Are you in a position to white an article that would be published? Do you have any insights about how you will be doing his story?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-11-2013, 02:29 PM
LadyLaveau

Question RE JIM MORRISON

Hey there!!

This is going to be a play. I don't know why. But for some reason I get the feeling that Ray Manzarek {keyboardist for the Doors that died of cancer recently} may have had the addiction and not Jim Morrison. What is going on there? Also. Again. What is the thing for him with "Adagio in G Minor"? Any ideas??
Old 02-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Master

Spirits show us whatever bodies they want us to see, which is often not what they looked like by the time they died but rather as how they looked at their best (and who wouldn't?) As for Jim being a 'wild child'.... to my knowledge he was a very goodlooking young man who got very rich and famous and subsequently found easy access to every legal and illegal pleasure the world can provide. I cannot recall him being known for violence or crimes against other.

Want to write his story, in his words? Sketch down a timeline with, say, the 50 most important events in his life, careerwise and personal. Then ask Jim to flesh out each of those events with his own words. Finally you publish it as a fictious work in 'Interview With A Vampire' style.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:23 AM
CharleneMarie2712

I dont know about this. I beleive that he probably was an addict, but maybe he has surpassed that phase and maybe guilt of that situation or found forgiveness in himself. One of my family members(who was mentally ill) had passed away visits me often and she said that because she is not in her body anymore she has no physical or psycological sickness. But she had also said another time that moving on had alot to do with it. So maybe because he has moved on from that, he is showing no sign of that part of him.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Master

Are you planning to write about who Jim is as a spirit, or about who he was while he lived?
Old 16-11-2013, 02:25 AM
Astralyra

This is a great idea, I am going to try something like this with myself, except I will be asking my guides to show me things that I missed, things that went straight over my head. WhiteWarrior many thanks.
Old 19-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Simone SeSe

The addiction dont show up in the spirit.
Everything is at peace .....
Let it be this way, my advise

SeSe
Old 22-11-2013, 09:53 PM
LadyLaveau

:-? Hey guys-

Thanks for the input. Thing is that I was actually looking for addiction and didn't see any signs of it even in the beginning. Believe it or not. I am actually seeing things that are consistent with a high-functioning autism. Morrison had an IQ of like between 150 and 180 but the same themes come up in his songs and poetry specifically Native Americans, large animals, water, motifs in mythology, music, explosions sometimes and travel, there are numerous poems with the same titles, one poem titled "The Anatomy Of Rock" is somewhere between seven and ten pages long condensed, another called "The Lords" is over eighty pages long condensed, and two of his songs "People Are Strange" and "The Spy" are somewhat repetititous; also no one seems to know who Jim Morrison was attached to romantically and he only had a few friends as an adult, his bodyguard said that Jim Morrison was extremely shy and soft-spoken and that he was non-confrontational, Jim Morrison was comfortable singing and performing or doing a public poetry reading, but hated giving interviews, also he was supposed to have lived alone for most of his adult life and when he wasn't recording and rehearsing, performing onstage, or at a poetry reading he seemed to prefer to spend most of his time alone. In fact between the two lead members of the Doors that I have as spirit-clients {Jim Morrison and Ray Manzarek} I actually see addiction with Ray. Why am I seeing evidence of high functioning autism in connection with Jim Morrison? Any ideas?? :-?