Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-03-2013, 07:22 PM
kattykamille

How to make your own personal Ouija Board.

I've had the thought of finally trying to use the Ouija Board. However... I would love some tips as to how to go about making your own. I truly believe making your own will transfer the good energy and intentions you have into the board you craft. Bought boards make me feel uneasy because I don't know who the person was that made it, how they felt.. if theres any bad energy on the board.

Also, please, any tips on how to properly protect, summon and close the session.

Thank you
Old 11-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
I am not sure of any ouija boards being used as something positive but i hope you have better luck with them...heres some advice.

Before you begin using the board maybe say a little prayer to keep the positive energy flowing? You can find them online.
Make sure that when you use it that you have positive thoughts. Burn some sage to keep negative spirits away. Draw a circle around yourself protecting from bad spirits..Be careful when talking to other spirits some will lie & if any of them start spelling a word that looks like "hell" or "demon" immediately move the planchette to goodbye & flip the board over..always end the session with goodbye if not that could give the spirit easy access to your home.
There are closing prayers that you can find online as well.
Good luck! :)
Old 11-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Experiencer
I read that you also shouldn't use it by yourself because spirits will see this as an easy weakness & can take advantage of it..
Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 AM
kattykamille

thank you!! im not planning on doing this anytime soon.. im waiting till the spring. it might sound odd.. but the winter builds up many frustrations and anxieties. I feel spring is a time of purity and a fresh start. The spirited might be lightened then too. In the mean time ill gather prayers, supplies... whatever else I need. And make a beautiful board out of wood.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Guide

Doing something out of love, and without fear is the best way.
Old 18-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I recently made my own board from wood, i painted the letters etc and then varnished it. I agree with you about using boards you don't know the history of. You can be as creative with your images as you like this way. I always open and close with a prayer and ask that any energy left over be sent for healing. a guide of mine always comes through and i have followed her advice on protection, she says to have a bible( or other holy book) on the table and ask for protection for all using it. She also has a code word to check its really her. We ask always for the highest and the best to contact us and when we have contact ask the spirit 3 times if they 'are from god',if they are not the plancette will spin off the table( I'm told). Always have respect for the spirit that comes through, i have seen people ask silly personal questions and that is when they start having problems. Good luck
Old 19-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Experiencer

In my misspent youth we just used separate bits of paper with A - Z on them, 0 - 9 and yes or no, we also used to put a piece of gold under the glass ...
Old 20-03-2013, 03:21 AM
Niebla0007

Hello! Kat,

Do you mind me asking what compelled you & why you want to use a Ouija Board? You do not need to answer this Q here, the answer is more for yourself, the user.
It is best to obtain a picture of the board you'd wanna fashion yours with
(try looking at e-how),
& have a good Guide printed out on how to operate it.
http://www.shopoflittlehorrors.com/o...ructions. htm
Do not mess with it until you are 100% sure you know how to conduct a Banishing Ritual which should be performed every after use of it.

Old 20-03-2013, 10:23 PM
amy green

I agree with the posts above concerning reservations with meddling in matters you may not be fully briefed in when it comes to contacting such energies.
Old 23-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Kamila

Bad idea...