Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Haven't posted in this thread for awhile, and will probably leave it on idle after this as well, but came across this and thought I'd post it. Another U.F.O. entering a volcano.

Not able to translate the news anchor, but the footage is interesting (if real). From Mexico, video uploaded May 31st.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cZdP_49FlIQ
I feel that this footage is played backwards ??.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:26 AM
Master
Watching a video right now on youtube and it occurred to me it might be an idea to unearth this thread and post it here, as I've posted some other old school ufo videos here before. So the following is a 1956 radio interview with Richard Shaver and his publisher of the old sci-fi magazine 'Amazing Stories', Ray Palmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTGYlTXpcpc

What is notable about Shaver, is that he claimed his stories to be true or based on actual events that happened to him. Later Palmer changed Shaver's stories to fiction officially; nonetheless Shaver maintains them as real, and in the interview his publisher supports him with the belief of that claim as well. It was the introduction into the social/mainstream/media consciousness of the idea and contention of the existence of underground alien bases, the first time the concept was suggested to a wider, public audience.

Shaver wrote other stories he also alleged to be based on real personal experiences of his.

So if anyone gives it a listen, let me know what you think. Is Shaver telling the truth? Is he delusional and merely believes he's telling the truth? Is he a writer spinning a good yarn? In other words, a liar? Would be interested to hear others thoughts. I love the old timey, frankness in the way people spoke on the radio back in those days. Tbh I'm only 20 minutes in myself, but they get to it right off the bat.

There is sort of an annoying periodic beep and listening a bit more now, the story/subject matter is getting somewhat disturbing (nothing obscene , it was public radio in the 50's after all) so listener discretion advised if you are sensitive to such things or can't handle the occasional beep, which would be perfectly understandable in either case.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:09 AM
Master
Subsequent in depth discussion/analysis on the Shaver mystery on the same radio program (without beeps!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hvWF3ywMzI

Gives further history and context around the Palmer & Shaver (alleged) story.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Subsequent in depth discussion/analysis on the Shaver mystery on the same radio program (without beeps!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hvWF3ywMzI

Gives further history and context around the Palmer & Shaver (alleged) story.

Erm, excuse me buddy but that's pretty shoddy research on your part. First of all, the above interview took place prior to the Shaver interview; but more importantly you are wrong about Shaver being the first to claim the existence of a subterranean race.

The 1871 sci-fi novel; 'Vril, The Power of the Coming Race' (which can be read legally in full, here) http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/vril/ beat Shaver by several decades.

Maybe leave the history lessons to people who actually know what they're talking about, mkay?

Thhhaaaaannnks.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Erm, excuse me buddy but that's pretty shoddy research on your part. First of all, the above interview took place prior to the Shaver interview; but more importantly you are wrong about Shaver being the first to claim the existence of a subterranean race.

The 1871 sci-fi novel; 'Vril, The Power of the Coming Race' (which can be read legally in full, here) http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/vril/ beat Shaver by several decades.

Maybe leave the history lessons to people who actually know what they're talking about, mkay?

Thhhaaaaannnks.
Listen pal, no one likes a smug know it all, let alone one that talks to himself on a public forum. (could we not discuss this later in private, please?)

Anyways, here's an old ufo documentary circa 1976 narrated by Rod Sterling, the man from the Twilight Zone, entitled 'It Has Begun.' Also starring Jaques Vallee and Dr. J. Allen Hynek among others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsUnYKjpUw
Old 28-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Master
Presentation from Sept of this year of Linda Moulton Howe at a MUFON conference about the Rendelsham (sp?) forest incident, including the videotape of a couple hypnosis regression sessions, one of them with the officer witness John Burrows as well as the other guy who's name escapes me atm. John Burrows also comes on as a guest speaker near the end. Personally find this very fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4Liy1x7k4
Old 29-09-2014, 06:02 AM
Master
From the description of vid;

Original air-date: June 18, 1964. This recording is from the KVOS Channel 12 Films, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies, Western Washington University, Bellingham WA 98225-9123.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZbFsFWk__c

News special of some sort about ufos/ "flying saucers" featuring interviewee George Van Tassel and some of his theories re: time machines, apparently.
Old 30-09-2014, 01:48 AM
Master
One has to admit, Rendelsham is very compelling.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-09-2014, 09:20 AM
TesseLated

Quote:
Listen pal, no one likes a smug know it all, let alone one that talks to himself on a public forum. (could we not discuss this later in private, please?)

Anyways, here's an old ufo documentary circa 1976 narrated by Rod Sterling, the man from the Twilight Zone, entitled 'It Has Begun.' Also starring Jaques Vallee and Dr. J. Allen Hynek among others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsUnYKjpUw

lol...

I always found the one where the Mexican Air Force follows one to be valid
Old 01-10-2014, 03:43 AM
Master
Morpheus yeah the hypnosis sessions in particular got me, the part where he's talking about feeling tingling and the light moving close and far away in an instant, like they were messing with time and space somehow, and the tone of voice in which he spoke got my hair follicles rising. Spooky stuff, and yet endlessly curious/fascinating to me at the same time.

Here are some photos and interpretations of the symbols he saw on the craft that he also (allegedly) sketched down, pictures of the original notepad. http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/Pictoral_Glyphs.html

Tess pretty sure I saw a bit on that incident on UFO Hunters, seemed legit. Any case with multiple presumably credible witnesses plus radar confirmation are all the more compelling.

Not that I need to be convinced of anything, I know somethings going on in the skies (and elsewhere on Earth) just what that is is where the mystery lies for me.

Btw feel free anyone to add any UFO/Alien news related links or stories to the thread if you feel so inclined. The more the merrier.