Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Pyscoslice,

this thing about Sunday worship really has nothing to do with the prophey about the mark of the beast. A simple way to test some theory that sunday worship is the mark is to ask ourselves some simple question.

1 - How does it fit in with NOT being able to buy and sell?

2 - How is this relevant to ALL people?

3 - How is the sunday worship a mark in ones right hand/forehead?

They've developed symbolic perspective on the issue, ciel.

As stated, they developed their perspectives quite a while before computers, and the electronic technology developed, with the bar code. They refuse to change them.
Old 17-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Greatest I am

Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.

Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.

It is all political.
Satan would have man’s wealth and the economy within his control.

The sign of the beast would be the coin of the day. Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s.
We all use coin of some kind. Even paper coin and plastic coin. All numbered and accounted for. We have all taken on and wear the sign of the beast. We just do not acknowledge it in those terms.

It is impossible for our socio economic demographic pyramid to collapse. It can only redistribute. It will always have a pyramidal shape of some kind. This means that we can collectively decide what that shape should be and stabilize it if we choose to do so. It would profit the whole common and give greater long term benefits and growth.

The stabilizing force is in the hands of the rich and powerful who are presently holding the wealth. The same ones who are just gabbing and not putting their money where their mouths are.

We are told by the media; the spread between the rich and the poor continues to be widen. More and more wealthy individuals are giving up their fortunes to show an example; there is profit in spending. Everyone wins; not just the wealthy.

I have to ask the rest of the wealthy individuals to do the same. You know when you spend; everyone will profit from it. Don’t hang unto it. You know you can spread the wealth and stabilize our economy situation. In the end you will also profit from it.

Since we see government controlling the economy, to a great extent, and knowing that spending is good for the demographic common, and because it has been the poorer sectors ---taking it in the chin; should the rich be legislated into doing the right thing by investing their growing wealth ----so that all may profit?

After all, Such laws have been used in the past.

We all know who the beast is. All that is required is consensus to decide to control it.

Regards
DL
Old 19-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Dilchannan

I believe the Mark of the Beast will be some form of microchip as well. Money is at a breaking point right now. Money as we know it, will soon be a thing of the past.

It is written that eventually "Rev 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" This too is also happening. Food prices are becoming outrageous.

What many should be doing is planning for serious disruption in the economy, and planting their own gardens, large enough for their families, and if possible chickens too.

The future is now, what we do with it is up to us..

I choose to live in faith, to live in Christ..He has always provided for me and taken care of me so far...

Peace
Old 19-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Greatest I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
I believe the Mark of the Beast will be some form of microchip as well. Money is at a breaking point right now. Money as we know it, will soon be a thing of the past.

It is written that eventually "Rev 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" This too is also happening. Food prices are becoming outrageous.

What many should be doing is planning for serious disruption in the economy, and planting their own gardens, large enough for their families, and if possible chickens too.

The future is now, what we do with it is up to us..

I choose to live in faith, to live in Christ..He has always provided for me and taken care of me so far...

Peace

It is all about you eh?

Follow your God even as he lets about 6 million starve to death yearly.
As long as you have your security blanket God, no one else matters.

Sure sure. You do this or that for the poor. Big deal while your God plays hide and go seek.

No free will B S please. Our free will does not explain why your absentee God is not exercising his to do the right thing.

Regards
DL
Old 19-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am
It is all about you eh?

Follow your God even as he lets about 6 million starve to death yearly.
As long as you have your security blanket God, no one else matters.

Sure sure. You do this or that for the poor. Big deal while your God plays hide and go seek.

No free will B S please. Our free will does not explain why your absentee God is not exercising his to do the right thing.

Regards
DL

You may not believe in him, but he believes in you...

Sadly God does not "let" 6 million people starve to death yearly. We do. We are supposed to help our poor, however; sadly people look down on the poor as though they are lesser humans. These are human things, not Godly things. As for an Absentee God, I do not know who you mean, for my God is alive and well, right here and right now...

Peace be with you...
Old 19-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Mayflow

I posted this in a different topic, but it may be helpful here. If you do not find it helpful, that is fine too.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce10.html
Old 19-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Greatest I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
You may not believe in him, but he believes in you...

Sadly God does not "let" 6 million people starve to death yearly. We do. We are supposed to help our poor, however; sadly people look down on the poor as though they are lesser humans. These are human things, not Godly things. As for an Absentee God, I do not know who you mean, for my God is alive and well, right here and right now...

Then send him to do what he should be doing in the first place.
Stop hogging him.

Do as your God tells you to do. Show your faith is real by actions.

This is how a true Christian show his faith.
You might note that there is no one here with faith.
If there was, we would all know it.

Matthew 17 :20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mark 16:17-18.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

There is a small mountain of 16,000 people that will starve today and tomorrow and so on if you do not step up and show your faith.
Unfortunately, there are no true believers. Just hypocrites.

Just so you know where your bible was born.
Dailymotion - 2007-Doc Zone - Pagan Christ 1 of 3 - une vidéo Actu et Politique

Regards
DL
Old 19-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Greatest I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I posted this in a different topic, but it may be helpful here. If you do not find it helpful, that is fine too.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce10.html

Typical Christian perspective and wrong.

The Jews, those who have authority over their scriptures and not Christian usurpers, saw Eden as man's elevation and not our fall.

I leave it to you to explain why Christianity pushed blame and guilt instead of the elevation that the original myth showed.

Hint. $$$$$$$$$.

Bishop Spong says it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

Regards
DL
Old 19-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am
Then send him to do what he should be doing in the first place.
Stop hogging him.

Do as your God tells you to do. Show your faith is real by actions.

This is how a true Christian show his faith.

Matthew 17 :20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mark 16:17-18.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

There is a small mountain of 16,000 people that will starve today and tomorrow and so on if you do not step up and show your faith.
Unfortunately, there are no true believers. Just hypocrites.

Just so you know where your bible was born.
Dailymotion - 2007-Doc Zone - Pagan Christ 1 of 3 - une vidéo Actu et Politique

Regards
DL

DL, I cannot prove to you anything that you do not want to see. Do not presume to know ones faith. God's thoughts are not ours..His ways are not ours. In His greatest weakness, he is much stronger than us. In his foolishness he is much wiser...

Peace be with you...
Old 19-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Occultist

I do believe there will eventually be a micro chip on hand or forhead.
But from what I gather from Rev is that you have to worship this thing/antchrist also. Its a very complex book of ramblings that I dont think anyone will figure out completly.