Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 10-07-2011, 05:40 PM
astroboy

Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science

The following two links will amuse you.
More links are welcomed. Comments welcomed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/243173/Vim...g-Matchiens-II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Pfh...eature=related
Old 10-07-2011, 06:22 PM
moke64916

First of all if someone was killed in an atomic blast. They would be vaporized and turned into natural particles. There would not be any skeleton. Atomic bombs when it goes off is hotter than the surface of the sun. It vaporizes anyone and anything. Fires would be everywhere you look. Showers of atomic rain will come down. There would no be any evidence of ancient atomic bombs going off. Except that which is outside of the initial blast zone.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Time

Technicaly there would be some evidence. There would be green glass like in mexico, and in areas wehre an ariel burst happened over sand. And it was long ago enough fo it to be noticlble in rocks layers.

I havnt seen the link yet, im doing that now, just wanted to say that
Old 10-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Time

Ok.... heres the thing...

As for the nuclear blast..... I keep finding the exact same article over and over again. I did find this however...

http://www.philipcoppens.com/bestevidence.html

Its long, and ill paste the part in which im refering too

"Another candidate for a nuclear explosion, so far left untouched by most of the “ancient astronaut proponents”, is the Indus River Valley, where towns such as Harappa and Mohenjo Daro flourished in 3000 BC, but were then quickly abandoned. One answer that has been put forward is that the ancient cities might have been irradiated by an atomic blast. If true, it would be impossible to ignore the conclusion that ancient civilisation possessed high technology.

What this candidate has in its favour is that a layer of radioactive ash was indeed found in Rajasthan, India. It covered a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. The research occurred after a very high rate of birth defects and cancer was discovered in the area. The levels of radiation registered so high on investigators’ gauges that the Indian government cordoned off the region. Scientists then apparently unearthed an ancient city where they found evidence of an atomic blast dating back thousands of years: from 8,000 to 12,000 years. The blast was said to have destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. So far, this story seems to have all the necessary credentials.

Archaeologist Francis Taylor stated that etchings in some nearby temples he translated, suggested that they prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to lay ruin to the city. “It’s so mind-boggling to imagine that some civilization had nuclear technology before we did. The radioactive ash adds credibility to the ancient Indian records that describe atomic warfare.”
Furthermore, when excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had killed its inhabitants. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city; there seemed no-one available to bury them afterwards.
What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death. Furthermore, Alexander Gorbovsky, in “Riddles of Ancient History” (published in 1966), reported the discovery of at least one human skeleton in this area with a level of radioactivity approximately fifty times greater than it should have been due to natural radiation. Furthermore, thousands of fused lumps, christened “black stones”, have been found at Mohenjo Daro. These appear to be fragments of clay vessels that melted together in extreme heat.""

Interesting..... This, plus the verse in the vedas(sp)

"... (it was) a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...

...it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognisable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.

After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected...
....to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.""

IF thats the correct, and only translation, theres only one thing that it would be.....
Old 10-07-2011, 06:59 PM
moke64916

What about an asteroid? I do too believe the ancients had technology that has been forgotten about. But an asteroid could be the answer as well.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Master
I seem to recall that in the Tale of Gilgamesh, there is an account of such a weapon. Can't give an exact reference.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:10 PM
iolite

Time...

13th post down by SkinWalker

I noted a couple of things that immediately stood out: 1) much of what Jeff Rense touts as "truth" is utter fantasy; 2) there were no sources to follow in order to get at the "scientific" evidence (i.e. the "arch[a]eologist Francis Taylor" and his published findings).

So I dug a little... not much, just enough to see what was and what was not.

The only reference I could find to a "Francis Taylor" was Taylor, Francis Henry, 1903-57, American museum director, b. Philadelphia. He apparently was not an archaeologist... so I went to Anthropology Plus, perhaps the worlds largest anthropological database. The closest match was Taylor, Franciscio Manzo who apparently co-authored a paper titled Clovis fluted points from Sonora, Mexico with Manuel Robles Ortiz. His only bibliographical entry and it was in 1972. Not our guy.

So I gave up and looked for references in archaeological/anthropological databases for "Rajasthan" and "radioactive." This is what I found:

The Rajasthan Atomic Power Station Unit-1 had to be shut down. More than 2,000 workers were exposed to excess radiation and 300 had to be hospitalized. [...] Surendra Gadekar, leading light of Anumukti, a Gandhian nuclear resistance group, points out that the nuclear dream is really a nightmare. 'The scientists and bureaucrats in charge of our nuclear program are above accountability,' he laments. He and his doctor wife Sangamitra investigated the condition of villagers at Rawatbhatta in Rajasthan, where they discovered gross radiation-related deformities.

This is a story told to Surendra Gadekar. One day in Narora a worker with a geiger counter went to take tea in the canteen. His geiger counter suddenly went crazy. On investigating he found that the radioactivity was coming from the fire used for preparing the tea. Further investigation led to the discovery that the wood being burnt had originally been used for scaffolding inside the plant, and had got contaminated and hence should have been stored as low-level waste. Instead it had been sold to a contractor, who had fortunately sold it back to the canteen: hence this sordid practice of how the establishment deals with its waste was detected.

Could it be that someone in the Indian government contrived a story using some ancient mythology to reinforce it in order to cover for gross negligence... even if that someone was at a low-level office (mayor, councilman, etc)? Or perhaps local residents searching for explanation turned to mythology and legend?

Whatever the real story is, it seems clear that there is no "ancient city destroyed by nuclear weapons." These weapons are a product of the last 50 years...
Old 10-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Time

Moke - An asteroid doesnt put out that much radiation. But the effects sould actualy be quite similar to the situation. An Ariel burst, as I mentioned might have done it as well, a comet that explodes a few miles above the ground ( the way the actualy detonate nukes, they dont hit the ground). Tunguska (sp) russa had one int he 50s, and there was one in egypt ( where the special green glass was made, that was found in tuts tomb), and there is evidence that this happened over the wiss alps, and riddled themiddle east with debris. It would explain the isotope found, but not the level of radiation.

Iolite - Trust me, im a bit skeptic about it too, and I too found many nuclular activities in that city, but jsut for fun, their one of the largest solar radiation platns int he world. THis kind of stuff facinates me, because it keeps popping up. It could be just us once again iinterpreting the unknown, as the familiar. But i cant help myself with these kinds of topics.

The only thing that goes against that, is the ash layer was said to be found after excavating to street level. That is the principle way of guageing agein archeology, how deep it was found, as in so many feet, is so many years. Id have to assume this is how they figured out how old it is.

As for the sources, thats where i didnt start to look into. I took a 5 minute look to see if i could find other sources of the story.

Its, to say the least, interesting....
Old 11-07-2011, 07:08 AM
astroboy

Quote:
As for the nuclear blast..... I keep finding the exact same article over and over again. I did find this however...

http://www.philipcoppens.com/bestevidence.html

It would also be interesting to understand that the flying vehicles and nuclear weapons couldn't be that of Earthlings because we do not find any excavated evidence or automobiles, cars, motorcycles that belonged to our ancestors.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Time

Easy though, the flying machines wouldve been able to escape.

But yes, as for the flying machines, there isnt any actualy archeological evidence, besides the writtings and the few of the cave drawings.

There was actualy appreantly some greek writings about them finding out abotu atomic power, but were afraid to use it ( something to do with sacred geomerty), but i seen that years ago...