Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-06-2011, 06:17 AM
serenadracis

What an amazing child you have! And what wonderfully supportive parenting. I repressed my abilities for many years out of fear because I'd been conditioned to believe 'that's impossible' by my parents when I told I them saw dead people.

Bright Blessings,
Serena
Old 05-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Porcelain

What an amazing daughter :) it's great that you're being so supportive too.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:55 AM
siamnatee2323

Thanks for the kind replies...

When that Pastor predicted that May 21 was going to be the end of the world...it came and went...i said to my daughter... well that pastor didnt get it right.....she held up one finger and just smiled and said....but..somethings coming...and I said...2012...and she just smiled and said don't worry...it will be a new beginning...not the end.........

IT WOULD JUST BE SO MUCH EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED!!

----MY DAUGHTER
Old 07-06-2011, 08:05 AM
Hez0405

I just wanted to say that I love this thread, its really interesting!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:12 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I really don't know how to explain this, its the first time ive tried to someone who hasnt gone through the same thing i have... but a war IS coming.
When I was 3, I got my first warning, telling me to be ready to fight. Nothing happened until I was 10. I started having dreams that scared me to death. Later, my friends and I were attacked by something we didn't even see coming. That's when I started researching and learning. 2012 is the start. I haven't been able to find anyone who believes me, unless they went through the same things I did... and knew before I told them. It's a new beginning, uniting all light against all darkness.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:11 PM
astroboy

Quote:
After getting spiritual help from people who are gifted and finding out about white light, blocking spirits, smudging, arch angel Michael, etc...she has learned to block out sponging and visits from spirits.

Well let me share some facts here. In psychological understanding, sponging is associated with the subconscious mind (SCM). Because the SCM cannot think, it only accepts everything from the 5 senses. It has no reasoning power. Thus the SCM is like a giant sponge which absorbs everything it's exposed to.

With some help, she has now the ability to filter out much garbage from SCM by the filtering device called the Conscious Mind (CM). Part of the job of the CM is to reject every possible information from entering the SCM. That's why the nature of the CM is very rebellious, stubborn and negative. Its job is to remove any harmful elements from entering the SCM. Although the SCM has no reasoning power, it has the power to manifest the information it receives.

The missing pockets of energy are the oil pockets which petroleum companies are exploiting. Fuel energy. Removing millions of tons of this mass causes the earth's mass to become imbalanced. The imbalance is like a non-balanced tyre (earth) wobbling on its axis because the mass is not balanced out. That's the reason for the earthquakes to occur. Nature's way to arrive back to a more balanced out globe.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:59 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
I really don't know how to explain this, its the first time ive tried to someone who hasnt gone through the same thing i have... but a war IS coming.
When I was 3, I got my first warning, telling me to be ready to fight. Nothing happened until I was 10. I started having dreams that scared me to death. Later, my friends and I were attacked by something we didn't even see coming. That's when I started researching and learning. 2012 is the start. I haven't been able to find anyone who believes me, unless they went through the same things I did... and knew before I told them. It's a new beginning, uniting all light against all darkness.

I have sensed something similar, but I do not think it is a major war. There will be a battle, but I sense great light in 2012, our spirituality as the human race is greater than it has been in a long time...more like since the time of the old gods. 2012 isn't something to fear, I have a calm sense around the topic...
Old 18-06-2011, 01:32 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
The missing pockets of energy are the oil pockets which petroleum companies are exploiting.

You mean *humans* are exploiting, to sate their insatiable desire for petroleum products and gas for their car?

Can't blame the oil companies for responding to demand. Can't even blame the government for manipulating the price of oil to keep gas prices low since their voter base gets loud and cranky when it goes up a notch.

Each and every individual on this planet must own up to their personal responsibility for creating this situation.

/end of rant
Old 18-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Prokopton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
You mean *humans* are exploiting, to sate their insatiable desire for petroleum products and gas for their car?

Can't blame the oil companies for responding to demand. Can't even blame the government for manipulating the price of oil to keep gas prices low since their voter base gets loud and cranky when it goes up a notch.

Each and every individual on this planet must own up to their personal responsibility for creating this situation.

This gets a loud round of applause from me.

I'd add, the oil is running out now anyhow... the responsibility for living differently will certainly never be taken by any government! But an individual can do much, gradually, to change towards where we need to be, and bring local community with them.

Again I recommend John Michael Greer as a guide on this, and plenty of others too.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:07 PM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen

The Secret Government hides a whole lot of info from us, innocent citizens. We don't need internal combustion engines run on petroleum anymore, we already have the cleaner way to run everything with Free Energy. Who funds the secret govt. makes the decisions. Watch it on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNEWGl2rUI