Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamnatee2323
My daughter started in 8th grade..she started getting stronger..she would come home from school and be really tired... seemed it was like a light switch...she started saying, " im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired. She can see aura's around people...she started seeing blue light out of the corner of her eye...then blurring visions...that soon changed to visits by full visions of people with faces that have passed away. she thought seeing aura's around people were normal and that everyone saw them...she found out that wasnt true when discreetly talking to one of her friends at school and later asking us when she got home. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ... We have gotten spiritual help from other gifted people...we definitely needed it...I played baseball and can help her catch and throw...I cannot tell her how to block out spiritual visits, cleanse herself, smudge the house each change of season, White light..etc....

Its a learning process...The stuff she tells us I cant comprehend or immediately accept like the earths pockets of energy stuff I will be reaching out on this forum....and I thank this forum for the help I have already received.

--IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED----..my daughter

Well the very best thing is that sounds like she has parents that are opened minded and really work to help her out with it all :) which is the best and key thing.

Some of the stuff maybe hard to grasp for many, However to point out there is logic and science pointing it out on a daily basis at this point to the stuff that once was unexplained.

I would suggest for helping her out maybe introducing her to crystals and gemstones which she maybe able to see the energies for them, and might help her out on the tiredness of absorbing all others feelings. Other helping stuff of-course is meditation and the like. Theres certainly other stuff on here as well to help out and research is always a good thing :)
Old 04-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
hi,

I am new and am in search of answers. Please let me tell you a little about my daughter. She can speak to people who have passed on...I guess she is trying on a lot of HATS on right now. She can see the electrical impulse in the body...for example your brain tells you to move your foot...she can see the electrical impulse that runs from the foot to the brain. What she says is the coolest is that when she look in your body and see the heart beat. Those are just two of the HATS that she is trying.

My question to the forum...is that my daughter comes to me and says Dad the world is off...I said I know that earthquake in Japan knocked us off the axis alittle....No Dad not like that..you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?

There is alot of activity on the planet at this time in regards with this ... between the axis shift, the weather changes ... The ozone issues and earthquakes... its unfortunately going to be an interesting year or so as this progresses ... some sites ppl can look at:

USGS earthquake Monitor - Luckily have only had one red hit in the past week.... weeks prior however tons of areas being in the red and really close, especially japan which is constantly hit and currently CA ;/

UV index - Search able index on UV temps in locations to see how the sunlight is effecting areas.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:34 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off.
This is part of the plan.. it's only scary if you put your attention on fear..

Take that as information.. and you'll do a lot better..
Quote:
I pray every day for the continuation of mankind.
Why??

Our ascension is already guaranteed.. it's already happened yah know?

Time is a illusion.. this is the journey to get there!

What I will tell you coming2.. is you create your reality.. keep your attention in the fear POCKET and you’re going to experience a lot of that..

What are you gonna do on the day of 9/11 part 2? How about japan tsunami #2?

Are you going to drop out of your space go into fear.. and then say "jesus save me" I mean he will save you.. but at the same time.. you’re a creator what you put your attention on you create..

You put your attention on fear.. you may also create it..

Try being non-fearful for once.. hard to do but helpful.. the next time 9/11 part 3 comes around.. wish them well and get back to being you and having fun.. don't be the EFFECT of others energy.. be your own person..

My small suggestion for you..
Quote:
A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I always see a wake of destruction that is in our world.
And what you put your attention on is what you create creator god..

Here I'm gonna give you a piece of future information that may set you to be fearful.. but let's see if you can see it as information..

A lot of people are going to die! A lot.. I don't know the number.. but up to 25% of the world’s population is quite possible.. I think realistically 1-10%

All I know is.. to go where were going.. is very hard for rigid people stuck in there ways..

Do you know someone that's angry all the time.. miserable.. just unhappy as hell..?? well if they don't change.. there dead! Easy answer.. but more people will die than just the angry ones that have been stuck in there ways forever..

My teacher says "you don't know who's gonna die.. maybe even me!" lol

Which is funny but he's just saying.. many people won't make the transition into new consciousness..

It is easier for them to die.. and root on our success from the other side..
Quote:
Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ...
This is what I know..

Were all born with the ability to see "aura's" and telepathy and access to our friends aka other consciousness’s when were born.. but most people give that up.. to play the game of earth..

I say most people because people like your daughter and my teacher.. are the rare exceptions.. they keep their abilities past where most of us let them go..

It may help you to know that in the next 2-100 years many of these abilities will be restored for the people on the planet.. per my understanding..

If your daughter needs help and or abilities.. you may tell her to turn her attention to the "angelic realm" as they can school her if she gets to a place where she can hear them.. otherwise there are many avenues of learning you and or she might pursue..
Old 08-05-2011, 11:55 AM
mzouabi

excuse my english as im not an english speacker,

its really nice to see this more and more around the world .. first thing you need to do is to learn more about your daughter before learning how to deal with her .. i believe your daughter is one of the "crystal children" look it up online; you can try "indego children" and it will lead you to it.

what she says about the earth is right .. see the earth is like a raw egg .. you have the core which is the eggyok and the white stuff i dont know what is it called and you have the egg shell .. when we say the earth i stable it is like a boiled egg you have the core and the white and the shell all solid and you cant move the shell .. but now as every 13,000 years the poles shift and in order fo this to happen the magnatic field has to stop for the shift to happen .. when it stop the earth become like a raw egg wht makes it stable is not there anymore so the crust will move on the serface because there are just nothing underneath it to hold it in position. many earth quackes and volcanos will start but all in all its a great event and its all gonna be alright for our future as a race ..

i hope this info gave you a glimps about what your daughter is tring to say .. and you can tell her that this is an ability that she can switch on and off any time she wants and not look at it as something se cant control.

namaste
Old 08-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
I'm loving this thread.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
hi,
.you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?

Those layer or field of energy are better not there any longer, how otherwise could earth take up the energy coming in?
And yes, this contributes to the instability we are experiencing.
Until we are fully in this energy field so many are talking about.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Alpha-Taurus

The earth is entering a polar shift where the magnetic poles reverse polarity. Has happened before and will happen again (every 10,000-25million years).
Old 12-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Natalia

I'm loving this thread too!

TheMaster....Great post.

Bright Blessings
Old 15-05-2011, 12:16 PM
mattie

Ongoing Earth Changes

I didn’t see your daughter’s age, but it seems she is at least in the 8th grade, so I assume this means 14+. Both of you might find some of Tyberonn’s writing about Earth energies interesting. Although this site covers different territory, Suzan Carroll’s multidimensions.com site might also be of interest as it is packed w/ information about our energetics.

Tyberonn discusses how there are many earth energies continually activating. He also has a site w/ archived messages (http://www.earth-keeper.com/), but the most up to date listing I’ve found is at the following link.

http://spiritlibrary.com/tyberonn

Let her know that when she is ‘sponging’ she can actively block others’ energies from her personal energy field if it gets tiring. This is a learned skill.
Old 15-05-2011, 07:57 PM
siamnatee2323

re:

Thank you for your reply.
My daughter started in 8th grade...she is 17 yrs old and Junior in High School now. After getting spiritual help from people who are gifted and finding out about white light, blocking spirits, smudging, arch angel Michael, etc...she has learned to block out sponging and visits from spirits. She is enjoying High School...which should be the way it should be...She sometimes if she wants to connects to certain spirits...almost as to see if she can...she says she does...I said can you connect with anyone who passes over...yes..you have to ask them first....she said she doesnt do it too often...because its like opening the floodgates...they rush in.....I just shake my head in amazement and say wow...I learned something new about the spirit world that day....