Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-05-2011, 12:35 AM
siamnatee2323

My Daughter says the Earth is off....

hi,

I am new and am in search of answers. Please let me tell you a little about my daughter. She can speak to people who have passed on...I guess she is trying on a lot of HATS on right now. She can see the electrical impulse in the body...for example your brain tells you to move your foot...she can see the electrical impulse that runs from the foot to the brain. What she says is the coolest is that when she look in your body and see the heart beat. Those are just two of the HATS that she is trying.

My question to the forum...is that my daughter comes to me and says Dad the world is off...I said I know that earthquake in Japan knocked us off the axis alittle....No Dad not like that..you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:26 AM
sruthy

I believe that she's talking about the energy shift that is taking place on this earth. It's believed to end on 12-21-2012. :) There's absolutely nothing to worry about...
Old 03-05-2011, 06:27 AM
sruthy

The earth is transforming, for the good of all. And that's the whole thing behind the shift..
Old 03-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Master

I've heard as part of the shift the earth's magnetic fields are getting weaker.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Ascender

It's all part of the transformation that is taking place on our planet.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:40 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've heard as part of the shift the earth's magnetic fields are getting weaker.
Actually I believe the magnetics are going away were transitioning to some kind of crystalline supporting field.. if I can quote my tyberonn/metatron correctly

(in addition.. because the magnetics are leaving it can lead to 'auric bleeding' 'fissuring' if your not in the merkavah vehicle which is supported by the grid/crystalline)

I'll add a piece to this.. Some are not aware that with each corona mass ejection coming from the sun.. it hits our planet in less than 72 hours now.. and some of that energy from the sun is for US.. but most of it is for the earth because she is ascending first..

So that energy heats up the core of the earth.. so that's part of what's going on.. one small piece
Old 04-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Master
....interesting.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
kool that your daughter can already pick this up weather its a polar shift or whatever

life is like having baths
the longer your in it the wrinklier you get
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Coming2

Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off. I pray everyday for the continuation of mankind. I try really hard to be optimistic about our lives here. A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I always see a wake of destruction that is in our world. I hope all of you pray with me that things truly do get better.

As for your daughter, sounds like she has very special gifts. I am curious have you ever talked about such things with her before she started coming to you about this stuff??
Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 PM
siamnatee2323

her abilities....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off. I pray everyday for the continuation of mankind. I try really hard to be optimistic about our lives here. A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I alwayss see a wake of destruction that is in our world. I hope all of you pray with me that things truly do get better.

As for your daughter, sounds like she has very special gifts. I am curious have you ever talked about such things with her before she started coming to you about this stuff??

My daughter started in 8th grade..she started getting stronger..she would come home from school and be really tired... seemed it was like a light switch...she started saying, " im sponging at school" we were like whats that...I am absorbing everyone elses feelings at school and im really tired. She can see aura's around people...she started seeing blue light out of the corner of her eye...then blurring visions...that soon changed to visits by full visions of people with faces that have passed away. she thought seeing aura's around people were normal and that everyone saw them...she found out that wasnt true when discreetly talking to one of her friends at school and later asking us when she got home. Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ... We have gotten spiritual help from other gifted people...we definitely needed it...I played baseball and can help her catch and throw...I cannot tell her how to block out spiritual visits, cleanse herself, smudge the house each change of season, White light..etc....

Its a learning process...The stuff she tells us I cant comprehend or immediately accept like the earths pockets of energy stuff I will be reaching out on this forum....and I thank this forum for the help I have already received.

--IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER IF PEOPLE JUST BELIEVED----..my daughter