Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb Jesus is the way the truth and the light for me...

He who has many names have come to those that trust and believe in his many powers, glory and grace. Let's face it, Jesus is not for everybody and that is one thing that is certain. For everyone has their own spiritual walk while visiting this place called earth. There is not a right or wrong but a mine or yours. I will not disregard your beliefs or the things that you have experienced on earth in a spiritual sense however, I will always stand by my own. We all witness different spiritual realms depending on the spirit in question. We all are assigned different paths or missions on this road called life. I will not break or bend on my spiritual path and will always stay in my own lane... "Many will come but only few are chosen"
Old 01-09-2017, 02:58 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
He who has many names have come to those that trust and believe in his many powers, glory and grace. Let's face it, Jesus is not for everybody and that is one thing that is certain. For everyone has their own spiritual walk while visiting this place called earth. There is not a right or wrong but a mine or yours. I will not disregard your beliefs or the things that you have experienced on earth in a spiritual sense however, I will always stand by my own. We all witness different spiritual realms depending on the spirit in question. We all are assigned different paths or missions on this road called life. I will not break or bend on my spiritual path and will always stay in my own lane... "Many will come but only few are chosen"
I'm glad you have your Spiritual path prepared the way it is and will be looking forward to the Spiritual experiences you put into words. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I'm glad you have your Spiritual path prepared the way it is and will be looking forward to the Spiritual experiences you put into words. Thanks in advance.
Thank you Ahuyah, I look forward to reading more about your spiritual path of light and understanding as well. You're energy is awsome
Old 01-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Suspended
In this world there's only one realm . That's out our bodies real realm but there's no other realms. What you said about many realms is an illusion and not true. Your seeing the astral playground inside you, as I know most of the people misunderstanding that they can see the outside when they close their eyes.

I should agree with you by the saying that we've different lanes. It's because our encounters are different ,our viewpoint are different........
Old 01-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
In this world there's only one realm . That's out our bodies real realm but there's no other realms.
Quote:
I beg to differ, there are many realms for sure in the spiritual world. Our bodies are temporary the spirit and soul is stronger than the body.
What you said about many realms is an illusion and not true.
Quote:
an illusion? I must of felt you about to say that because I placed the same word on another thread that you commented on recently
Your seeing the astral playground inside you, as I know most of the people misunderstanding that they can see the outside when they close their eyes.
Quote:
I do agree with that but it's not inside the body but inside the spirit

I should agree with you by the saying that we've different lanes. It's because our encounters are different ,our viewpoint are different........
Yes we do and I often find a way to stay in my lane. Everyone has a different spiritual awakening and understanding.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Yes we do and I often find a way to stay in my lane. Everyone has a different spiritual awakening and understanding.

You know why I say there's only one realm? When I fight demons they can only hide in cave, in cellars under the ground or far in the universe. So if there's another realm then I'll not able to find them. But their ability isn't can go to another realm if there's another one.

Earth truely has many layers of worlds but there're separated by energy shield and no one can pass through the energy shield, that's no any God can . The human there also and enter to our realm. Only aliens who can stay there. That's why when I and my team healing of Ebola for more than one years then finallyi find the fact of aliens spreading of the disease are hiding at different layers of the earth.

Once, only Jesus can crack a line on the energy shield in front of my house ( now I stay at a different place). That's a second layer of the earth. Christians are training in a big building of hundred of rooms there. And the members of the Christian who's with him staying at a different place of my father's other garden. My sons can see them, that's my four children all can see spiritual realm.

So there's no other realms as long we can't enter there.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You know why I say there's only one realm? When I fight demons they can only hide in cave, in cellars under the ground or far in the universe. So if there's another realm then I'll not able to find them. But their ability isn't can go to another realm if there's another one.
Quote:
That makes sense I suppose however, the dream world is another realm. I fight demons there pretty often. I have not had the pleasure of fighting a demon in the earth realm unless they hide in another person's body. I do believe you for sure and that's what I meant by "our own missions"

Earth truely has many layers of worlds but there're separated by energy shield and no one can pass through the energy shield, that's no any God can
Quote:
That's what I meant by different "realms"
. The human there also and enter to our realm. Only aliens who can stay there. That's why when I and my team healing of Ebola for more than one years then finallyi find the fact of aliens spreading of the disease are hiding at different layers of the earth.
Quote:
I believe that Ebola was man made and not brought in by the aliens

Once, only Jesus can crack a line on the energy shield in front of my house ( now I stay at a different place). That's a second layer of the earth. Christians are training in a big building of hundred of rooms there. And the members of the Christian who's with him staying at a different place of my father's other garden. My sons can see them, that's my four children all can see spiritual realm.

So there's no other realms as long we can't enter there.
Oh okay I think I understand now. There is no other realm if we are able to enter into it. That makes sense but then again it don't. How could there be no other realms if we can go to another realm??? Not sure you understand what you're saying yourself.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Oh okay I think I understand now. There is no other realm if we are able to enter into it. That makes sense but then again it don't. How could there be no other realms if we can go to another realm??? Not sure you understand what you're saying yourself.

It's always depending on dharma energy level a person has. But for the fighting of aliens there's a place high in the sky which is more thinner in its formation of energy shield (like lotus flower) that's the place the aliens enter that realms. It seems that's the gate to get there.

Ebola is brought by aliens that's aliens disease. I see the small black aliens are all naked black aliens of human shape. They like to stay in the human reproductive system of both sexes . They fight me and stay in me also then I've also my aliens Cupidsons. I think to destroy them in the sun but they return unharmed. So I only change their back bodies to the color like my other Cupidsons. That's why I always want my Goddess wife to educate all my Cupidsons carefully.

Otherwise I can't heal the Ebola, Middle East camel breathing disease that recently occurred in Korea and Zeka disease.... Do you think these diseases can disappear overnight by no one doing the healing? That's why if I don't tell to others then nobody will know about these stories.