Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Experiencer

I'm worried.

Last night I went somewhere and their were Hare Krishnas and I joined in on their dancing. Today I went to church and the reverend said that God told him about someone with a Foreign God and to stop worshipping that God. What do you all think?
Old 27-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
Last night I went somewhere and their were Hare Krishnas and I joined in on their dancing. Today I went to church and the reverend said that God told him about someone with a Foreign God and to stop worshipping that God. What do you all think?

Dancing is not worshipping, enjoy the diversity, dance and enjoy, have fun and don't allow others to make you feel guilty, you did nothing wrong...
Old 27-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Candy; I think you should stop listening to man and start listening to "god" instead - what does your own Soul say..?..

Of course if you want to actually hear your own Soul clearly, then first you will need to put aside all that religious preconception and actually LISTEN to your own inner guidance WITHOUT that religious prejudice..
Old 27-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
It's called the "Word of Knowledge", and many in clergy are recipients of it.
Of course the Almighty was talking to you!

Why does the Lord say that He is a jealous God?
Because He is the One and True Amighty and Creator,
"In Whom we live and move and have our being."
And He cares for you.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 27-08-2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old 27-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Experiencer

I'm not sure what my soul is telling. When I was dancing I felt a sense of peace.
Old 27-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Suspended
I've a different viewpoint. I'm a Christian, once I join the rally of certain Chinese God. I'm in the crowd by the roadside. The Chinese God birthday celebration , the Chinese God suddenly integrated into my body but I don't do anything to get him out. The second day, I hear that he's scolding me. But I don't do anything bad to him. My third eye can see him getting into my body....

My curiosity is: why he wants to go inside my body? I don't ask him to go inside and I don't read the Bible to get him out. But he's scolding for no reason then I scolding him myself and chasing him out from my body. I think he's going in to take advantage on me but he can't then he scold me with bad words.....

This is my true story when I was young. And my advice is don't join any such events unnecessarily. That's their gods are not the same as our worship God.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Master
Everyone will have their difference in perspectives and they can only share about their unique relationship and where they are on the Journey with God. The most important thing to consider is "Do you LOVE your God? What is God to YOU? Do you have peace, joy, love, and compassion in your heart when you are connected with your God?"

I feel connected with God when I have joy and compassion in my heart no matter what I am doing, where I am, or who I am speaking to. God is with me always especially when I experience and learn about the philosophical and spiritual artistic expressions of various cultures. In fact, by doing so, my understanding of God becomes even more expansive. But that is just me and my journey, you must search within to see what is good for you and your path. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 28-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28

make sure what ANYONE tells you is scriptural based, (Jehovah God's words).
Old 28-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Well if you want to listen to JoJo the it wouldl be simple straight forward - you shall have NO other gods before me - your god said - so already there is your BIBLE answer - obvious !!

( but as I personally advised - and as Christ Himself told you (all) clearly - you really SHOULD come away from that religious influence altogether)
Old 28-08-2017, 05:38 PM
mindanalyzer

My advice:

If you believe in and love God in the name of his son Jesus Christ, just avoid these type of events and the worshipping (or celebrations) of other [in my opinion false] Gods.

I was involved in some of these activities when I was a teenager and the sense of guilt was unbearable [plus the endless demonic nightmares and visions]; btw I did not have a Christian upbringing and saw my first bible when I was 20yo, give or take, so it was a spiritual instinct of mine that would tell me that I was doing something wrong

If the love and worshipping of the Christian God does not matter to you, then feel free to do whatever you like ... we have free will after all