Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-04-2017, 08:52 AM
55Degrees

High Priestess

As I sit down, the young lady opposite looks up and smiles, then goes back to the book she's reading.
"It looks interesting", I say, nodding at the book.
She glances up, looks at the front cover and gives a nod and a half smile.
I take in her face, there is something familiar about her.
"Excuse me", I hesitate, "have we met before?"
She raises her eyes over the book, "Maybe." she replies enigmatically.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Master
The Fool

A young man opens the door to the cafe and walks in. He glances around at all the people and smiles. A feeling like he knows them settles onto his shoulders and he takes a step forward. His new shoes squeak on the linoleum as he walks to the counter. He says out loud "Just heading out on an adventure, car's idling funny but she'll be alright. I wonder where I'll be tonight"...

Old 10-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Ascender
Knight of Pentacles

"Hey kiddo, I couldn't help overhearing. You know it's always a good idea to give your car the once over
before heading off on an adventure. And it's your lucky day, we're doing a special offer on brake discs".
The salesman winks with a cluck of the tongue, leaving a card on the counter.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Page of Pentacles

The young man thanks the guy for the business card, and kindly nods and goes to sit down. Thinking to himself, he doesn't have enough cash for breaks at the moment and is very pressed for time. He takes a seat next to an attractive female with long blond hair with a back pack carrier, as he sits and waits for his double expresso, the female asks him, " I can't help but overhearing, but are you going to need help tonight"?
Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 PM
55Degrees

Queen of Swords

She walks in, pulls out a seat and snaps her fingers to the young man behind the counter.
"Large flat white coffee over here please", she commands.
"Err certainly madam", he replies.
"Oh, and bring me a biscotti" she says, without even looking at him. "Chop, chop now, I don't have all day."
Old 11-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Page Of Swords

A young man behind the counter just watches his man hood diminish slowly right before his eyes by a demanding and callous customer. With the tone of her voice, He feels his skin flustering and his palms sweating. He thinks to himself, " do I say something to her, or do I do as I am told?" He tightens his lips together and slowly approaches the woman and says to her, " With all due respect, mam, a large flat white coffee will take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to make today, our machines are down at the moment, in the meantime, would you be interested in another drink on our menu"...?
Old 11-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Ascender
Eight of Wands

He scampers into the kitchen, flustered and anxious in search of biscuits.
'What's up?", asks a waitress, passing him through the swinging doors.
'It's my turn to deal a new hand of cribbage,' he replies with a broad grin.
'And I'm on a winning streak!'
Old 08-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Master
I can't believe this thread was like 8 pages back ...

The Hierophant walks into the cafe (could I possibly have picked anymore more boring ... ).

Anyway, he's dressed in a suit (which makes him stand out like dog's play balls), I can't even begin to tell you how odd he looks compared to the other patrons.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for him, as he's so obviously out of place. But when I hear him speak and order his coffee, I give myself a mental slap across the back of the head. This is a man who knows the way of the world and who expects things to be in a certain order. There's a certain way about him, the way he talks, the way he carries himself that gives the impression that this man is NOT to be messed with. Worldly is the word. I reckon if you tried to have a conversation with this bloke, he'd walk all over you.

He orders a plain, flat, coffee, then proceeds to a small booth whereupon he pulls out a large notebook and starts writing. He doesn't converse with the other customers, keeps to himself, but keeps himself busy with I don't know what. It looks important though.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:55 AM
55Degrees

@Pandora.
I forgot about this game actually.

5 of Swords
A big, broad chested man struts in, looks around and sees a timid man and his friend sitting with fresh coffees.

"Shift", he snaps at the two men. They slide out of their seats silently clutching their cups, "and leave those right", there he snarls.
They do as he bids for fear of reprisal.
He smiles, sneering ly, as they scurry towards the door.
"Thanks for the coffee" he says sarcastically.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Master

5 pentacles (obstacles and challenges)
He looks doubtfully at the café entrance and the goodies lined up near the counter as seen from behind the glass walls. So near and yet so far they seem. Everything seems so expensive, I can never get what I want he thinks. Caffeine and cake is anyways bad for me he thinks. But it is cold today with an icy wind blowing. A warm cup held in my palms will feel good. The people seem warm and friendly too. But then he feels he can never cross the threshold and join the happy throng. He feels hard done by and tempted to turn back to the wet freezing pavement.