Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 11-09-2016, 03:52 AM
Master
To purify my inner self or spirit.

5) A bottle to suckout the dark energy.

This is another way to purify my body especially at the part that has pain or dark energy. It's the contaminated dark energy always is painful source of my body or that can cause sickness. To get rid of it has many ways and to suck it out or keep it at a place is one reason to defeat the dark energy just to avoid to be influenced by the painful dark energy.

I can create anything outside or inside my body so to create a spirit bottle in my body is as easy as eating a piece of pie. That bottle can be using my body energy as material to make it or just created out and put inside my body.

I treat it as a part of my body and it has the ability to suck only dark energy into it. And it will disappear after it do the ducking process and no body ever found it or it's hidden somewhere or nowhere.

This is the dharma I able used to help myself to clear the dark energy within a few seconds. But sometimes it's necessary to use other methods when it doesn't work well.

Dharma is the metaphysical abilities that can do works when it failed it's no more an effective dharma to that particular case at that circumstances so I have to change my code.

Sometimes other method is more easy to do the work. For the creator or as a creator or I can create things in spiritual realm it's simple for me to create the suitable dharma or things to defeat the dark energy. So my dharma can be invulnerable in some ways.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 11-09-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Master

6) Spirit go to the sun to burn the evil gods. Part 1

This way of purification of my body is the high dharma that none or quite few of Gods can practice of. The bad gods must be physically inflammable when they were thrown to the sun. I am doing it's due to some bad gods are obstinately dwelling in my body ( no sense of propriety) and caused bad feeling/pain to me. (Or for me to destroy the dark energy).

So what about myself ? My spiritual body is not physical in nature (energy) so even I go inside or pass through the sun is not hurt or burned. And my friend Gods inside me is always protected by me( they didn't get burn) and unfortunate with different feeling to the bad God.

So how can that work ? They are also same type of body. My body is full of my senses and it knows how/who to choose and protect (so when my friend Gods are inside me).

The bad Gods usually are trying to fleeing when they felt the burning heat but the result is always the same whether they stay or escape as the Chinese idiom: on the horns of a dilemma or have no way to advance or to retreat. They left me and was producing painful shrilled cry due to their bodies are in fire and eventually burned to ashes, this also to prove that they are real.

They don't know what's mercy and sympathy. May be this is the best punishment the bad gods should receive.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:48 AM
Master

7) To merge my spirit in a running brook.

Spiritual object can be as strong as any physical thing in our realm but it can become just as a soft paste, that can be folded up and easy to take/suck off under certain circumstance. How when I am tire and truss up by nuisance of spelled object cast to my brain. I can see with my third eye and feel the pain but I am worn out and be incompetent to compelled and force to withdraw them by forces out of my body.

My adversary is a shrewd, calculating bad god, he can seek the right moment while I am exhausted and do evil. It's dangerous and with no minutes to loose otherwise my brain can be poisoned by it.

I am not as the idiom: every cook praises his broth or a melon pedlar always say his melons are sweet. I have profound dharma attainment and it can with the power of a thunderbolt and the speed of lighting but now I am exhausted, so I would use a merely humble and smooth treat for this time to merge my spirit in a running brook. The running water force is not enough to bring out the sharp poison metal so how can I do it?

At this time I can be circumspect and far-sighted and with an extremely discerning thinking. I may let my head merge into a running brook. In order to let the sharp metal easy to go out my body I try to thinner my spiritual body up to nearly cannot take hold of anything and this is my expertise to transform my spirit to an energy. So the sharp metal is sneaking away submit to circumstances. Eventually I win the attack.......
Old 12-09-2016, 04:38 AM
Master

7) To merge my spirit in a running brook.

Spiritual object can be as strong as any physical thing in our realm but it can become just as a soft object, can be folded up and easy to take/suck off under certain circumstance. How when I am tire and truss up by nuisance of spelled object cast to my brain. I can see with my third eye and feel the pain but I am worn out and be incompetent to compelled and force to withdraw them by forces out of my body.

My adversary is a shrewd, calculating bad god, he can seek the right moment while I am exhausted and do evil. It's dangerous and with no minutes to loose otherwise my brain can be poisoned by it.

I am not as the idiom: every cook praises his broth or a melon pedlar always say his melons are sweet. I have profound dharma attainment and it can with the power of a thunderbolt and the speed of lighting but now I am exhausted, so I would use a merely humble and smooth treat for this time to merge my spirit in a running brook. The running water force is not enough to bring out the sharp poison metal so how can I do it?

At this time I can be circumspect and far-sighted and with an extremely discerning thinking. I may let my head merge into a running brook. In order to let the sharp metal easy to go out my body I try to thinner my spiritual body up to nearly cannot take hold of anything and this is my expertise to transform my spirit to an energy. So the sharp metal is sneaking away submit to circumstances. Eventually I win the attack.......
Old 14-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Master

8) By using my energy blades to cut my spirit as slices.

My head sometimes feels with severe pain suddenly. After my investigation but still can't find out the reason that caused the pain then I judge judiciously it's due to the bad god with his propensity of cold war mentality inside my body/ head. It isn't a blatant fabrication case but be definition. And the disturbances didn't see it as a glancing mistake.

Usually my headache will maintain and continue to be aggravated. It's why the situation compelled to me to act aggressively/desperately. The bad god obsessed and dragged for the advantages to drain my energy and it's attributes to his greed and wrong judgement.

But the doctor with his examination and concluded that may with reiteration or coherent on the hoary lie of the cause which is actually it's the "contribution" by bad god.

The bad god is unleashed by his painful dark energy and taking perpetual advantages. In order to suppress the pain otherwise I have no way to tranquil myself. At this time the bad god should be vigilante against conceit. But he didn't and indulged deeply. And surely he falls into his own trap to be comfort and as a Chinese idiom: sow the wind and reap the whirlwind and finally bite the hook. At first he may feel smug about his success and praise his wares.

At this time my discernment tells I need to strike the bad god a glancing blow to separate the " bond" between us with perfect perpetual culmination link broken and out of implications. He can't grasp any chance to avoid the defeat. My subtle dharma let him no chance to restore his mind/ability, he only can feel in trance none to defence himself.

I used my energy blade to cut from

1) my right shoulder to the left shoulder,
2) from head to my body, and
3) across my right side of head to my left side

by cutting to slices and division of my body and spirit simultaneously. There has no escape and without any place to hide situation totally opened to my counterattack. Eventually, I win again.
Old 15-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Master

9) To set fire inside my body.

This is the battle between me and my indomitable enemy, the alien beast. It had pieces of black hard shinning shell skin. Formerly it has converted/transformed itself into a godly shaped god but his inner self still as alien beast.

He was greatly interfered in the human affairs ,human religions and caused lot of disasters. I had enough evidences not to forgive him. I killed one of his godly body but his second spiritual body was integrated in my body.

Eventually this is the fifth time I tried to kill him at the last round since he was inside me as an alien beast god. He changed in numerous form and now in its original thin almost transparent alien beast form. After he had been four times apparently been eliminated by me he still could survive at his thinnest shape. Inside me, he made me with muddle head that divulged he tried to control over me using his mind power.

I felt a surf of anger. My spirit was fleeing into the burning sun and trying to eliminate him. At this time I saw him(as beast) kneeled on his knees and then his whole body sat "flat" touching the "floor". I insisted to eliminate him no matter how he acted pretentiously obeying me.

Before that I set fire to my inner and outer self, I ask all my friend Gods (outside my paradise) hide in the paradise. Then I set fire using my will/mind power my spiritual body and Buddha(inside me) were both bathed in flame.

Then alien beast had no place to escape( I am in the sun), this is quite a test of who can stand up for the flame. It didn't cry (formerly yes) for it knew that's the end of his life.

After that I extinguished the flame and checked on my body and Buddha's body, we both are unhurt. So far this suppose to be the most difficult battle I ever attended.
Old 19-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Master

10) Divide my spirit into numerous of energy.

And this is the third time I tried to eliminate the alien beast and I divided my energy into more than twenty smaller moving energy not to be follow by him. I have totally eliminated him five times in various ways then he is completely destroyed by me.

I still felt dizziness after destroying him the second time in the sun but his consciousness without any shape is still inside my body. In order not to be followed by it, I tried to let my energy self division to smaller parts so that his thinking won't be able to attach to my body/energy.

During the process I can easily to divide my energy but for other spirit they are not that easy to follow. So this is one way more easy to get away from them.

After my spirit is going to the sun and inside the sun my spirit suddenly do division work and more then twenty of my energy is like energy snake shooting at different directions/paths and moving at a very high speed. The alien beast thinking won't be easily to follow my energy in this manner and was then be destroyed.

I was happy with my genuine idea to eliminate the alien beast thinking this way. But...

At a later time I found that his thinking was destroyed (all of the parts) in my energy while my physical body still have his other spiritual body and thinking. So I have to carry on a fourth time and then a fifth time elimination process.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 19-09-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:34 AM
Master
The space in my body/brain. Part 1 (I gather all this 4 parts and post here).

Inside us is empty or emptiness but it is as a whole. That space is containing our subtle spiritual power ability and is a secret chamber inside us or our individual as a vessel. This is the part/space Buddha explored. ( he didn't tell me the secret or usage)

But not many can really know the function. I am born with natural subtle ability at that part and no body teach me how to make use of it. I am self "enlightened" or automatically ascending with great mind power.

But most of my dharma is outside of me in the air or in the universe. So no one can steal my dharma even many bad gods drained my energy and integrated with me..... in my body.

The "space" in a body or brain is the significant parts about the dharma level of a person or a God. It's the same as the "universe light" of a high rank God in the universe.

His universe light can hold/contain a planet inside the light. And that light is natural of his possession. And his family members all have the same universe light .

I have Goddess wife who is possessed of the universe light and within that light keep thousands of Gods. When she was marrying me, she asked me to keep all her following Gods in my body. She told me my body space can embrace the whole universe. It's true and no other can hold it as I do.

Most of the time, no one whose inside space can be the outside. But mine is special in a way never any other God ever have possession with the techniques but mine is born with/by me naturally. This talent decides my ability and mostly have admired by other Gods. Actually no many Gods know my secret. It is parts in me and no other Gods can take away from me.

The third eyesight and the consciousness of our body/brain/mind.

Third eyesight or third eye has its function different from only viewing with consciousness. Consciousness is our inner awareness to see inside of us and its ability is less than the third eye.

Third eye's function is more at certain aspects. It can automatically viewing from inside to outside and from outside to inside and it's penetrating "all solids". It's a more precise piece of work than only our inner consciousness senses.

So far the Buddhist is using the inner consciousness senses to see inside that's astral playground and our inner emptiness. Never viewing outside world and it has an ability limitation.

My third eye is the light from my left brain light combined with my right brain light to form a single eyesight. The process is a bit complicated. Where our inner consciousness senses is unrefined piece of raw senses lacking of advanced viewing ability. And these two are mixed up/confused by/to most people. They think that two are the same but they are not.

To explore our inner self or to resonate with our essence of human soul are two different processes.

To explore inside is by traveling along from one end to the other end or from the top to the bottom.

As for/to resonate with our essence is to near by, to touch, to calm, to align,to comfort...with our essence. It's like to be with our lover so much to please each other...so how much we can attracted to our essence and us is depending on our sincerity, good mindset and good will not by force or other means.

This is only a skill to be near our essence and be with chances to charm each other and then our essence will totally be as one with us for doing of metaphysical performance. Or it may success in my way or maybe nothing at all. So don't blame me because it may only suitable for myself sometimes...

As for performing of dharma I can't teach you for my course is special/expensive( for I don't know it myself) and only suitable for teaching my cupid sons or pure descendants equally to creator.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Master
The space in my brain/body. Part 5.

My brain consists of genuine talent , inspiration and intelligence.

Where's my intelligence, talent and inspiration come from , maybe with a perfect/wild guess it's approximately from my brain. So my brain suppose to the the most important part of my whole body.

What is the ordinary talent of my biased brain?

Just now my Cupid son told me that they are 870 Gods surrendered to me and attracted my attention. So how did it work with my brain and my Cupid son's brain? I didn't count the number of the new comers but when my brain as "connected with the universe" at that spot is counting by the energy surrounding them, then it automatically reflected a perfect number in my brain.

That's why/how me and my Cupid son although we didn't present in the universe and counting them one by one and we got the same number appeared in our brain. This is a part of intelligence which is quite near to "omniscient".

So how do my brain connected to the universe and do the counting that's a piece of work associated with the intelligence of "omnipresent". The omnipresent talent is the elements of my brain supported by the horizontal beam of universe light. And this universe light is the "intelligence of the universe" given by God Jehovah to me.

And my Cupid son is inherited from me. This universe light was given to me two years ago. And it's still new and I seldom use it in my daily life. I think it's time for me to practice it more intensively.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

The space in my brain/body. Part 6.

It's a group of light inside our bodies.

When I was 27 Jesus brought me a spiritual baby boy(me) he took away my baby skin and flesh then only my inner light was left and that's the life light inside.

It's permanent in position and brightness.

When this light is changed by God/creator my life is changed and will follow what the creator planned me to do in my future.

As if I was a created product to do something (good to mankind) although I continue to live a life.

And only creator can do me a favor of my life light, so far none of other Gods can change a person's life that way.

The space in my brain/body. Part 7.

It's a group of light inside our bodies.

It's permanent in position and brightness.

When it's dark , the story is not the same. Different things of different aspects, totally sky and mud different or poles different.

Inside me if it's dark either dark energy is inside or I have no more energy of light that's I am sick and it never happened.

I'm free inside and no one can see me, the life light.

This light is cool unlike any fire and not a fire.

The space of my brain and body. Part 8.

What I think of this we use two ways and methods to view at these two situations. We see from inside to our inside is using our consciousness not our third eyesight. And when we use third eyesight to view outside and from outside to view inside the process are different from using our consciousness inside to view our inside. So it will be not the same as inside and outside situation.

Our consciousness don't have the ability to see outside due to vast talent limitations. This is the reality of human progression.

Third eyesight is a more complicated type of eyesight. My third eyesight is the combination of my left brain light energy and right brain light energy.

So the different of them is not the same and the nature/ability are different. That's what I mean by inside and outside situation.
Old 16-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Master
The secret of life---karma.

The secret of reason (cause )and result to the outcome 因果报应(因连着果)(one of the essence of Buddha's teaching).

The reason and condition result another cause to action follow by it.

This morning I accidentally found out about the secret of how can a cause to result outcome. It should be priceless to most of the human that's the confirmation of karma.

In the law of creation, in a secret part of this human plane/world, the combination of cause and outcome is the result the karma of human comes to manifest itself.

How truth is it? This morning I saw an original/primary beings (female and male) of life, the reasons/causes of both sexes combined while they integrated to form a single being that's the result of it.

Then I can see the human that are resulted by the cause. That person is sick on bad in a hospital .Then a second and a third one......There's a good result......

So the world has a lot of secret and the ascended masters had found some secrets of life. Actually the world can be as planned in some ways ( I still not sure it's a truth) because it's an unbelievable truth.

My Cupid son congratulated me, my Goddess wife said that my mindfulness/spirit is more stronger (advancing) by each day.