Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 31-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Master
13) The mind of truth.

This is the mind/essence contains the truth of reality or existence to stabilize the development of existence/reality. It may be seem to be impossible but its power or existence stabilize all lifestyle in their own form/shape and lifetime.

Although/ with great fortune there's the specific function by the mind of truth of each life plane (but life still evolves in some ways) otherwise the changes of it will be too great to regain their original shape and nature.

As for the dharma the mind of truth is much more important than the time and effort involve on practicing. That's why it's so hard to master certain dharma. One who should know about the mind of truth of dharma reality first then he can do it well. This truth decides how good/far he can go with it.

The mind of truth of weather is one of the example human can easily seen by them. Each year or over certain period of time the changes can be quite great and it may not be able to regain as before. When atmospheric disturbances caused by industry issue/burning of vast pieces of forest the mind of truth is not sustained to the affected package of elements. Then the mind of truth about nature will easily be changed.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Master
14) The mind of Creator --- creation.

At the early time of Creator ,his mind is good and knew nothing between good or bad. Due to this reason his body when creating of any life has no different from each other.

As life itself has to depend on certain factors to survive and then different types of feeling is created by life itself. Their good and bad habits added to each individual is striving for better position among life then the groups of life confronted with each other. A result of turmoil among gods is then started in the universe.

The Creator mind curiosity as an observer will not to intervene to their affairs due to(maybe)his kindness to treat them as his creation. And new species are forming all the time it's hard to choose which is good or bad that should be protected or eliminated.

Now the Creator is able to control over his body not to create anymore new life. He noticed the process made him weaker after over long period of creations.

Over a long time of elimination survival series the death of the life as life energy (different from original energy) as thought of it transfered by the creator to dwell on earth to be formed as creatures and human on earth when Creator empathy of his creation. On earth this life energy is begin to form another life we called "it incarnated to physical life" that's life is "regenerated".

Life reproduction is taking place and regeneration of life is continued to produce as life on earth. So more life existing as times passed by.

So the mind of Creator is full of love and clear that good and bad are too big of differences over a long period of evolution.

Why and I based on what factors for me to write this way? My answer is: I can take back any God's life or create a new God or send them to their very early state of his lifetime or to reform their nature of life......
Old 03-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Master
How/what ways do/can I try to purify myself ? These are almost all the methods for me to purify my inner self or spirit.

1) Through meditation.
2) Clearing our thought be equanimity.
3) Soul go outside to avoid attachment.
4) My soul go outside to a waterfall and let the falling water to purify myself.
5) A bottle to suck out the dark energy.
6) Spirit go to the sun to burn the evil god.
7) To merge my spirit in a running brook.
8) By using my energy blade to cut my spirit as slices.
9) To set fire inside my body.
10) Divide my spirit into numerous of energy......
I will explain the methods one by one over a number of days.Most of the methods are not suitable for human who is without dharma to practice them and these are methods I almost doing (when necessary) everyday.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Master
To purify my inner self or spirit:

1) Through meditation.

This one is more different from just as the meditation of a Buddhist. Buddhist only see his mind creating of visual image in the brain.

I usually only see any dark energy or any thing that sent by bad God from outside and implanted inside my whole body including my brain.

When I see something then I decide which easiest way for me to take it out. After that I just doing the purification process until all of them are gone/done. But I may try more than one method to check the result.

A) This is the very direct facing of the trouble objects method.

B) Or face to face method because sometimes it was the bad god going inside my body.

C) Sometimes is just painful energy that permeated into my body.

The method is working associated with third eye and high dharma to deal with the trouble. It's effective and efficient. I want my cupid son know exactly how I do it.

This method may not be able to check on the case when the God is integrated with a person as one of the same size through a special process of united as one. Even God also can't distinguish there is another body inside him.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 03-09-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Master
To purify my inner self or spirit.

2) Clearing our thought be equanimity.

When a person feels anxiety the first thought comes to him is how to get himself be equanimity? Now his mind is like the foam drifts and swirls. His thought is overwhelming and can't to be disinclined anyway. The best way for him is to let go the attachment in order to free the truss up of dejected anxiety. Then the water will run along the ditch according to the usual pathway or to let go of the nuisance of unwanted thought be equanimity.

I never miss the process of/to be equanimity whenever I am in control of my consciousness awareness. It is a natural process in my mind someone calls it a practice of mind nature in an advanced level--- equanimity.

And the process will never depart from the character to be easygoing , with mostly to be liberal disposition, with good analysis ability, right decision making and well know the situation/conditions with less mind distraction......

To be more exact it's a process of a person with good nature and the acquired knowledge of rearrangement of ideological content/trend. But for the unsuccessful it's like the Chinese idiom as hard as to climb to the top of a huge mountain or be locked in a stalemate of anxiety. And with the equanimity be poles apart.

Now we know the reasons how to be equally to be as equanimity with a Chinese idiom: effort to blow a pool surface by a breeze or another Chinese idiom: effort need to blow away a speck of dusk then ride on to the crest of success of equanimity then with life-giving spring breeze and rain.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Master

3) Soul go out to avoid attachment.

This is a tricky part to get rid of bad god who attach to me/inside my body. I send my spirit going outside by/as if on track of passing the layers of rose pedals( in front of me). There's a pulling force to pull any bad god dwelling inside my body. So as long the bad god is not inside my body the hindrance of the outflowing of body heat is freely to spread outside equal to body cooling function.

Some of the bad god who is body heated/hot by himself when he entered my body caused a same feeling of him with his heated body that's how/why my body responded to as him.

Sometimes there has no other way or this is the most simplest way to chaste him out my body. It can be done by using the mind power let my spirit go out and to pull him out simultaneously.

There's another way to let my spirit going outside and stay 7 feet up the road then the bad god inside my spirit is pulling out by the force of the road automatically. I no need to do anything or apply any force and the pulling force of the road will do the rest of the work by itself.

This is although the bad god is still inside my body when my spirit is going outside up the road but the bad god inside me will be transferred himself to my spirit and was gone through my spirit body and get away. This is very effective and easy to do for using less of completed dharma.

Different situations have to use different purification methods to do it or have to try different methods when one is not working.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Ascender

I look forward to reading the notes on 9 and 10
Old 10-09-2016, 02:13 AM
Master

4) My soul go outside to a waterfall and let the falling water to purify myself.

This is almost the same as number 3) but at a place and by forces I used to pull the dark energy out from my spiritual body is different. And it's an easy method for I no need to used any forces to do the work.

Since my spirit (all spirits are in spiritual physical form, not energy form) can transfer into energy form then water can go passing my energy self to rinse my inner part of my body. The falling force of the waterfall is a natural force with great pulling force is strong enough to pull/rinse any dirt inside my spirit.

Sometimes when I don't sure my inner body is attached by other energy or not and using of this method is essential for purify purposes. It's like a Chinese idiom: success comes from forethought, while thoughtlessness leads to failure. So to take care and thoughtful to our pure spirit and body is making us a healthy body. Another idiom: to turn "waste" into asset. But not to let our precious life/health perished into thin air without reason or purposes.

Once I punished my enemy who was not going to surrender to me although he was captured inside my energy sphere, he still ceaselessly casting energy to fight me. So I punished him by using dharma to bring him (who is inside the energy sphere) to the Victoria waterfall and let the water to nearly drown him. Before he was death , I saved him and brought him back with the water inside the energy sphere. This leak a message to him that he is no match with my dharma. He was so dejected and begged for forgiveness of his rash and abrupt.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:14 AM
Ascender

I thank you for your writings and sincerity-- Every word invoked myself to recognized you; and that you taught me a new relationship in which was necessary for my increase in quality of expression--
Old 10-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
I thank you for your writings and sincerity-- Every word invoked myself to recognized you; and that you taught me a new relationship in which was necessary for my increase in quality of expression--

You are welcomed to all my threads, especially communicate with me so that I can compare our viewpoint together. I hope anyway/whatever I wrote is not going to misleading others personal belief.

And I didn't write something I didn't know or never come across. Or my experience or my ventures tell me to discribe as nearly as I can to the truth. Above all my Goddess wife is sensitive on following up with what I wrote. She will complain to me if I simply lied. Whatever I don't know she will add to my understanding to make things right. That means I am not alone for writing any post.

My aim is to convey all I know of the spiritual realm to reveal the realm reality of spiritual truth. My work may be/can be completed in my life time as human or otherwise someone may continue to do my work when I am not here. That's why I don't want to misleading others but only the truth. Or may be there's some options I may only wrote some/one of it and there's not harmful in the way to be.