Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Seeker

Time Travel to past to observe

Hi all,

I was wondering if we can travel back in time and experience our past again...but not change it. Just re-experience it as though we are there, sitting with our younger self...invisible, but there...listening to the sounds around, breathing the air. Is that possible? maybe through lucid dreaming? Will really appreciate any advices and suggestions.

Just for information: Recently I was talking to my spirit guide though the spirit board, and she said that a Time machine really exists. But it's not here on earth...somewhere far away in space. But she said there are people here on Earth who know about it and have access to it. I asked her how we can find them but she said if its meant to be, they will find you. I have been talking to her for the past 19 years and she has NEVER been wrong. Not even once.

Any ideas about what she said? Ring any bells to any of you? :-)
Old 06-07-2015, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulseeker23
Hi all,

I was wondering if we can travel back in time and experience our past again...but not change it. Just re-experience it as though we are there, sitting with our younger self...invisible, but there...listening to the sounds around, breathing the air. Is that possible? maybe through lucid dreaming? Will really appreciate any advices and suggestions.
Yes it is possible. Time travel is its own skill/capability. It is often combined with OBE (astral travel).

While lucid dreaming can be used as a gateway to OBE, attempting to time travel while dreaming usually produces a dream about time travel, not actual time travel.

Time travel is a very advanced skill. Yes, there are some guides with that capability but many don't have it. Further they would need to be able to 'take' or 'send' you (as opposed to doing it for themselves which is easier).

[very advanced] in order to observe but not change things (hopefully) you need to travel as a point of awareness/consciousness. If you have energy, some more perceptive individuals might notice you (thus affecting things). There are a very few that will notice anyway, even if you are just a point of awareness. FYI this is one reason to avoid secret government installations while doing OBE. As your younger self isn't that advanced, you don't need to worry about them.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Yes it is possible. Time travel is its own skill/capability. It is often combined with OBE (astral travel).

While lucid dreaming can be used as a gateway to OBE, attempting to time travel while dreaming usually produces a dream about time travel, not actual time travel.

Time travel is a very advanced skill. Yes, there are some guides with that capability but many don't have it. Further they would need to be able to 'take' or 'send' you (as opposed to doing it for themselves which is easier).

[very advanced] in order to observe but not change things (hopefully) you need to travel as a point of awareness/consciousness. If you have energy, some more perceptive individuals might notice you (thus affecting things). There are a very few that will notice anyway, even if you are just a point of awareness. FYI this is one reason to avoid secret government installations while doing OBE. As your younger self isn't that advanced, you don't need to worry about them.

Wow...information much more than I hoped for! Thank you very much :-) But how do we develop this skill? When you say travel as consciousness, I am assuming it has to be done while meditating? Would very much appreciate it if you can point me in the direction of how to develop this skill.

Thanks a lot!
Old 07-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
But how do we develop this skill? When you say travel as consciousness, I am assuming it has to be done while meditating? Would very much appreciate it if you can point me in the direction of how to develop this skill.
It can be done with OBE techniques that don't duplicate/project the ethereal/energy body (IE no astral projection). I suggest Robert Monroe's Phasing. There is a website, books, seminars, and audio programs.

There is also a Hemi-sync product that will give you the experience of Phasing. I don't recommend relying on it too much as you need to learn how to project on your own in order to go where you want to go.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Ascender

I would love to do it; I always wondered if something like The Butterfly Effect was possible, that you could send your consciousness back through time and then change the physical; however then you would be into paradoxes and possible Everetts Many Worlds theory...Would your family in the past still be your family or just a copy, and then you wouldn't be you as another you would still be in the original timeline that you projected back from. Time travel has to be observation only.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi all,

Just for information: Recently I was talking to my spirit guide though the spirit board, and she said that a Time machine really exists. But it's not here on earth...somewhere far away in space. But she said there are people here on Earth who know about it and have access to it. I asked her how we can find them but she said if its meant to be, they will find you. I have been talking to her for the past 19 years and she has NEVER been wrong. Not even once.

Any ideas about what she said? Ring any bells to any of you? :-)

It's called remote viewing. Re-experience. It's basically a simulation.

Never been wrong? You don't know that, so don't trust anyone who wants to be seen as always right, they can manipulate you like that, which will cause you to believe them even when they're wrong. You will always "expect" them to be right, therefore believe almost everything they say, and they can control you like that.

it seems you want her to be seen as always right.

why is she giving you this information?
Old 11-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
It's called remote viewing. Re-experience. It's basically a simulation.

Never been wrong? You don't know that, so don't trust anyone who wants to be seen as always right, they can manipulate you like that, which will cause you to believe them even when they're wrong. You will always "expect" them to be right, therefore believe almost everything they say, and they can control you like that.

it seems you want her to be seen as always right.

why is she giving you this information?

Sorry, I am not trying to sell her "always right" here, but that's what has happened to me :-) Just my experience. I understand what you are saying and I always take whatever she says on a 50/50 basis. She rarely predicts anything, except for maybe 5 or 6 times in these past 19 years which have come true. She is more of a guide and says what might probably happen. But when she does say "definitely", it did happen.

I had asked her about this information and after grilling her about couple of months, I got that info out of her :-)
Old 11-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
It can be done with OBE techniques that don't duplicate/project the ethereal/energy body (IE no astral projection). I suggest Robert Monroe's Phasing. There is a website, books, seminars, and audio programs.

There is also a Hemi-sync product that will give you the experience of Phasing. I don't recommend relying on it too much as you need to learn how to project on your own in order to go where you want to go.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Will let you know if anything interesting happens :-)
Old 11-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Sorry, I am not trying to sell her "always right" here, but that's what has happened to me :-) Just my experience. I understand what you are saying and I always take whatever she says on a 50/50 basis. She rarely predicts anything, except for maybe 5 or 6 times in these past 19 years which have come true. She is more of a guide and says what might probably happen. But when she does say "definitely", it did happen.

I had asked her about this information and after grilling her about couple of months, I got that info out of her :-)

Ahh, okay.