Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-09-2017, 02:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Lol his personality on here is just a front, I have him on ignore and he got so desperate that he was replying to me even after I told him he was in the naughty corner. I don't waste time on him and that's part of his front a waste of your time, but then one can't trust anyone online. So I paint illusions upon other people's illusions for my desired effect/goal, I have a number of ways of doing this. I have put some of them on display in the hope that those intune with a particular inner voice may take it and enhance their way of life just like how I have taken from other Spiritual family members over the years and have enhanced my way of life. I am some what different where sometimes I hide it behind things less desirable for some. All this is to throw the enemy off.

I don't think you're strong enough to fight me. Why up to now you still call others by giving funny names? Is that your personality or your inferior self exuded through this plane? Do you know me? Do you know my situation with my Godly family?

Have you see a ghost or you never see an ant spirit then you like to give your lousy comments on others? Just an action of your "superiority" or inferiority? Lacking of consciousness of reality of the spiritual world. What's is your ability on that? Nothing at all.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
lol lol lol AHIYAH did you really just call him "Bong Bong" lol I don't think he is up for the fight lol You have a way to make me LOL in real life...

He's a hopeless predicament to Christianity heaven no matter how hard he can learn from the Bible. Just a thrashing golden brown smelly duuuuuupe of anti-christ or anti-Bong. HAHAHA!!! He ask for it , hahaha!!!!
Old 02-09-2017, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
He's a hopeless predicament to Christianity heaven no matter how hard he can learn from the Bible. Just a thrashing golden brown smelly duuuuuupe of anti-christ or anti-Bong. HAHAHA!!! He ask for it , hahaha!!!!
Jeremy are you okay? I don't want to be mean to you because I can tell that something is really disturbing your spirit. I just don't understand how you can come to my thread, call me a whole man, say that I am not 38 years of age because your so-called Goddess wife told you so lol all at the same time. How could you treat someone like that that you have never met a day in your life and then call yourself spiritual?? It's mind boggling how someone can be so rude and disrespectful however, I do see that you are crying out for attention so what is it that you wish to talk about??? This thread is about the antichrist and yet you called me another whole entire man on here lol It's okay I understand and if in fact I don't, I won't try to understand anymore I think you just need a hug
Old 02-09-2017, 04:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy are you okay? I don't want to be mean to you because I can tell that something is really disturbing your spirit. I just don't understand how you can come to my thread, call me a whole man, say that I am not 38 years of age because your so-called Goddess wife told you so lol all at the same time. How could you treat someone like that that you have never met a day in your life and then call yourself spiritual?? It's mind boggling how someone can be so rude and disrespectful however, I do see that you are crying out for attention so what is it that you wish to talk about??? This thread is about the antichrist and yet you called me another whole entire man on here lol It's okay I understand and if in fact I don't, I won't try to understand anymore I think you just need a hug

You know the inferior guy curse and gives all the people who responded to his posts in his thread and he gave all others with funny man and that shows his inferiority and in his brain. He's a typical anti-christ or anti-God. He doesn't know spiritual realm and what's the relationship the Angels family business. He's just a Taoist practitioner guy but formerly a Christian. That's why he act that way. So he can always deny that identity that's his choice.

As for you, my Goddess wife still insist to say that you're not a woman. That's nothing I can help you or whatever gender you're is OK. We don't take much concern on personal gender identity here. So whatever I said please forget about it. If I insist to say you're man that get no meaning about it.

I'm more than anyone can think of. So I don't mind how others will see me. I know who I'm. So you're free to say what you want. So you can feel free on commenting on me as long not like that one. But when I feel not sure of your comments I'll ask.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
"or some stuff like that" that for some reason tickled me. I wonder if there is really a lake of fire and if so, how could a spirit burn forever if they no longer have a body to burn??

No idea, you're gonna have to ask God for that I suppose.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Gracey

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
In relation to post #27 especially Proverbs 9:17 and Matthew 21:38 the enemy/satan/adversary has the stolen inheritance so it holds the truth in unrighteousness so much so that it has sent a strong delusion so that people will believe the lie. That's just its counterfeit side, we've got it's other replacement tactics it uses for example when it changed the Passover to Easter, weekly sabbath, and abolishing other such set times and laws(Daniel 7:25). You/We shall know it by the fruit/fruitlessness of the words of their mouths who is who. Ofc some people don't know that they speak the words of the dragon. And this is still only my opinion.

basically a family of thieves with intent to deceive, that is what the old serpent and his son and the gang are...according to the bible.