Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Pathfinder

Let's say you're pre-determined to have a spiritual awakening in 1 month. You start using Moldavite to open chakras and maybe speed up the process for the spiritual awakening and all the processes that simultaneously occur in the subconscious and DNA in order to bring about a spiritual awakening, that would otherwise occur in a month. Is it possible that Moldavite would try to speed it up so fast that it messes everything up? Could Moldavite do that? Or will spiritual awakening occur in 1 month regardless of the effects of Moldavite? I had sort of a bad dream last night that something collapsed to the ground while I slept with Moldavite attached to a closet right behind my head (crown chakra) for 5 hours. I don't have a headache or something like that due to several hours of exposure.

Last edited by Astro_Man : 18-11-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Experiencer
i broke my moldavite.. dropped it at the bathroom from my pants pocket..

i am so sad........

right when I felt I started accelerate my transformation process and so on...
Old 18-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Newbie ;)

This really pains me! Wow, Bubbles so sorry this happened. It's the risks we take since we enjoy their company and not just from afar in a sheltered or museum kind of existence.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Pathfinder

Please I need someone to answer my question:

Let's say you're pre-determined to have a spiritual awakening in 1 month. You start using Moldavite to open chakras and maybe speed up the process for the spiritual awakening and all the processes that simultaneously occur in the subconscious and DNA in order to bring about a spiritual awakening, that would otherwise occur in a month. Is it possible that Moldavite would try to speed it up so fast that it messes everything up? Could Moldavite do that? Or will spiritual awakening occur in 1 month regardless of the effects of Moldavite? I had sort of a bad dream last night that something collapsed to the ground while I slept with Moldavite attached to a closet right behind my head (crown chakra) for 5 hours. I don't have a headache or something like that due to several hours of exposure.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra
This really pains me! Wow, Bubbles so sorry this happened. It's the risks we take since we enjoy their company and not just from afar in a sheltered or museum kind of existence.

I am learning to accept it, as I should accept myself. I cannot love myself only I feel like I am perfect. If I learn to love and accept my broken moldavite, I can learn to love myself how I am and work from there

Thank you for your message!
Old 27-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Pathfinder

I have a question about a Moldavite... I bought it on Nov 14. For well over a month I have a dry skin on my face. Not know exactly when did I start having it. I presume is around the time I bought Moldavite. I slept with Moldavite near my crown chakra for about 4 unconsecutive days. Occasionaly I have headaches. I mostly wear it on my heart chakra (got heart pounding) or near my solar plexus on a pendum. Is it possible that Moldavite is causing dry skin on my face? What did it do to my crown chakra? I don't have the stone on my head anymore...
Old 12-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
I am not sure if there's way to find out, for all you know Moldavite could of been part of that pre-determined scenario for spiritual awakening. In my experience Moldavite can cause problems to call attention to areas one needs to work with... that is what can make working with Moldavite difficult; if you don't work out the issues it brings to the surface then things can get worse. Moldavite is good at digging up buried emotions/issues. Just be mindful of that.

Accordding to Hayes here are is what these issues mean:
Skin - Protects our individuality. Anxiety, fear. Old, buried things. I am being threaten.

Headaches - Invalidating the self. Self-criticism. Fear.

Migraines - Dislike of being driven. Resisting the flow of life. Sexual fears.

And yes, your Moldavite looks authentic.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:10 AM
Knower

Yes your moldavite is genuine.

Since its energy is really intense, you would not want to put it on your forehead if you were new to it. Putting it on your heart chakra is a good idea. It is normal to have your heart pounding or the swelling sensation in your head, since the moldavite is trying to heal your body. It is part of speeding up your spiritual awakening.

As for your questions, Is it possible that Moldavite would try to speed it up so fast that it messes everything up? ----> Yes and no. Imagine in your mind and body, you have old concepts and blockages like lego blocks. To build new and more advanced things for awakening, the moldavite and the inner you would need to "undo the legos" first, then build them again into a different structure. The process of "breaking the legos" might seem to be a "mess" for some time, in the perspective of the conscious you. But yes, it speeds up your awakening in both obvious and subtle ways.

What did it do to my crown chakra? ---> generally, all moldavites heals all chakras. Mine has also caused me to be more sensitive to spirits (and "visitors"). The first few nights......CRAZY I literally got really scared. I'm glad that all moldavites are protective.

dry skin? ---> that is a question for you. We cannot answer that. Sorry.

Please treat all moldavites like friends/ teachers. Every moldavite has a spirit (or more in some cases) connected to it (moldavites are like cell phones + tiny house). Communication is key. It is good and fun to ask for its name.

The speed of your awakening depends on you a lot. Afterall, moldavites can only assist help, but you're the one who needs to do your own "homework/ assignment". You may suddenly have new ideas/ be led to a book/forum/some people, since the moldavites are helping. With the right mind and attitude, you're on the way.

I have got mine for about 4 months, and I wear mine at all times. I must say, the world I used to know has completely changed! I do hope for the best in your unique experience~