Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-03-2011, 06:50 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

breaking free from the reincarnation cycle

when people break free from the reincarnation cycle are they still allowed to live in a physical like world somewhere else for eternity? can you still read and enjoy nature on a high spiritual plane? and last can you still interact with people when you don't have to reincarnate anymore?
Old 13-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Egyptian Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
when people break free from the reincarnation cycle are they still allowed to live in a physical like world somewhere else for eternity? can you still read and enjoy nature on a high spiritual plane? and last can you still interact with people when you don't have to reincarnate anymore?

In eastern religions there is more then one type of soul. The highest soul, called the Atman, is what reincarnates over and over, until one attains liberation. The Atman is not usually viewed as going to a afterlife realm like the god realms. This is because the Atman is not a personal soul. It has "no self".

The Jiva and others are more personal souls, and they can attain a god realm of sensations like you're describing, but the Jiva is also not eternal and can die.

I think that maybe one could attain an afterlife like you're describing if they are liberated from rebirths, but I won't make that claim with certainty. I think it's highly likely though.

Hope that helps
Old 13-03-2011, 07:39 AM
glenos

It's your choice and yours alone whether you want to come back. There aint no cycle.

G
Old 13-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
It's your choice and yours alone whether you want to come back. There aint no cycle.

G

that what they tell me 2
and there is heaps souls waiting to party on the planet of choice
any way i know its my choice to visit earth resort and party for some time out

party hard in gods zone
Old 13-03-2011, 08:07 AM
glenos

Your definition of "party" is?
Old 13-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Experiencer
play, try new thing or ways of being, have fun, enjoy, participation, create, and even get drunk if that there intention
Old 13-03-2011, 08:15 AM
glenos

Oh ok, whatever works for the individual I guess.
Old 13-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Experiencer
We are just so lucky to be here
There is just so much we can experience here we cant experience in spirit
Just being an individual is one big one
Music having a body and the fear of death adrenalin depression and overwhelming love
Sex, passion, and sadness,
We can create awesome stuff, and just sit and take in the wonder of the planets awesome displays of nature
Its just so awesome that I am here again such an awesome place, you can create children how cool is that awesome
You can create your own beliefs facts even meaning to life its like a game with now rules total freedom, even to killing some one else total freedom
And here we are missing it all with our self created dramas that take over our reality and blinds us from the play ground we are in
Old 13-03-2011, 08:50 AM
glenos

That without being rude is the best thing I have seen you write. Keep it coming buddy!

Awareness of this/your reality. The road stretches before us, make that move -->

G
Old 13-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster

I believe you would do well to read the book "Heaven and Hell" by Swedenborg.

And those heavens are just very bleak cmpared to the paradises outside the three realms.

Try reading some Buddhish scriptures about the Paradise of the Ultimate Bliss. Everything is better there than here...

It is just alot of hard work getting up there. The pathway to heaven is called Falun Dafa if you ask me.

I wish you good luck!