Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Knower

Information cards

Hi all.
Quick question for you all.
I have been doing up little info cards with all my stones and their relative uses.
I am redoing these using multiple sources of information to get a more fully rounded information sheet. (designed for a phone format of 720x1280)

Now, what information would you consider useful to have, What is important for you to be able to access.

Here is the list I have put together, if you can think of something else please add this.

Physical uses
Mental uses
Spiritual uses
Astrological sign
Chakras concerned
Elixir, glass/bowl making
Sleep purpose
Crystals that resonate together well

Old 22-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Master
Lucky me: I get such notes with every crystal I buy. My fave shop does that, they have them for each crystal they got in their shop (over 800). Some 25 cm x 8 cm per crystal. If there's a lot of info, the print is a tad smaller so the notes don't have to be larger.

I am mostly interested in what a crystal does concerning higher things. Like "They're connected to the Hathors whom in turn are connected with the gentle loving energies and powers of Venus. When you work with these crystal during sounding, your vibration will rise tremendously" And "It has a cleansing effect on the soul and the finer physical bodies." And "Can be used during regression because it retrieves memories emotions and sadness from a long time ago and helps to work through them in a gentle way"
That kind of thing. Don't know how you'd label that. Etheric purpose?
The info most basic books or websites won't tell you is what matters to me.

I myself am not interested in sleep purpose (not even in the slightest), nor chakras, nor elixirs. I make crystal water, and do use crystals on chakras sometimes, but wouldn't need the info on a card.
Old 22-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Knower

When so many stones are toxic for internal digestion, you might want to reconsider that last part fairy.

Spiritual is what I would call that section though, but with more detail than normal.
Thanks
Old 22-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

I'd only make a card with the purpose of giving it to someone else, if I passed on a crystal.

I wouldn't make a card for my own reference, knowing why I bought a certain crystal in the first place.
Old 22-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
When so many stones are toxic for internal digestion, you might want to reconsider that last part fairy.

Spiritual is what I would call that section though, but with more detail than normal.
Thanks
Guess you could add it to spiritual. And yes, I like that much detailed info on quick-referral notes or cards, cos that's what I need to know about a crystal. :p

I know there's toxic crystals, but I don't often make crystal water, and mostly shungite. I know which of my crystals are toxic or not so I wouldn't need that info on a card.
But what we need on a quick-referral is personal.

Good luck with the cards! It's a nice idea and fun to do!
Old 22-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Knower

I get your pont fruitloop, it is as much for fun as fairy says, but also, I can't remember everything about crystals I have, certainly not the astrological signs associated. And for some like a rose quartz, their purpose is very focused but there are so many elements to it one might forget certain bits.