Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Master
Sorry
I realized you said u don't have to eat so scratch that stupid question about the body. lol!!!
So how do u drive a car with your soul
Thanks
Old 07-08-2014, 05:18 PM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Thanks dreambreax
My fear of death has almost gone for myself.
Just have a few questions if u know.
Is there sports and it sounds like in these plains u must have a body??
How can u drive a car with your soul?
Do u have the same body if so and mother and father as on earth?
If you believe in demons then there could be a hell so i hope not but who knows cause if u go there i believe u cant get out.
I saw a you tube video about a girl who Jesus took to hell and she draw the
scenes she saw.IT WAS SHOCKING AND SCARED THE DAY LIGHT OUT OF ME!!!
I am a nervous person in general will i be nervous in those plains?
Thanks

Q: Is there sports and it sounds like in these plains u must have a body??

Answer: Can you explain more about the question, you mean sport at astral plane?

Q: How can u drive a car with your soul?

Answer: Yes you can drive with your soul. Soul is like our body, but etheric non physical way. Our human composition consist of 3 main things. 1) Physical Body 2) Soul OR Astral Body OR Etheric Body. 3) Spirit / Light of God

NOTE: Most people say soul are spirit, while spirit are a soul. Actually is not. This thing can makes us confuse. But believe me, the writing above are correct.

Q: Do u have the same body if so and mother and father as on earth?

Answer: Yes you will have the same body, but you can rejuvenate to younger age, Most of the time people in that plane are changes back into the age of 20-30. Thats why, the astral plane is full of models. Yes you still have biological parents, but we can avoid them if you want.

I know there are lots of NDE videos that always talk the he/she sees Jesus. One thing that you should know, 99% of the time Jesus doesnt appear to them. What they see, its actually another soul that imitate Jesus so that the person will feel peaceful when they see Jesus. I can assure this 99& is not real Jesus, its actually another soul that imitate Jesus. You can have imitate abilities in the astral realm, especially highly evolved spiritual soul.

My words also approved by spiritual Guru. Most of the time real Jesus doesnt appear to the people who died.

If you believe in demons then there could be a hell so i hope not but who knows cause if u go there i believe u cant get out.

Yes there is bad soul there, just on earth we have terrorist, Illuminati, so we have bad soul over there. Bad soul we can name it demon, evil, etc. About Hell, there is lower plane out there, the darker plane. Some people call it hell, some people doesnt call it hell. Its up to the people who want to name it hell or not. However most of the time, after we died we go to plane 2, or remains on earth (most of them suicide people).

People on lower plane can't go to higher plane. This is due to his low vibration. The more loving and spiritual the people = the higher the vibration. you can go to higher plane. You can always go out from lower dimension if you learn the meaning of LOVE and apply LOVE to all people. always remember my quote:

"Be the sun, the sun gives light to BOTH good and bad people". This means we also need to do more loving to all people without any expectation and condition. Then we can achieve higher realms. This concept if you do it, you will never go to lower plane / hell.

Im glad your fear of death is gone, actually death is not something bad. It is bad if we dont do any spiritual practice or being good people on earth.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambreax

Q: Is there sports and it sounds like in these plains u must have a body??

Answer: Can you explain more about the question, you mean sport at astral plane?

Q: How can u drive a car with your soul?

Answer: Yes you can drive with your soul. Soul is like our body, but etheric non physical way. Our human composition consist of 3 main things. 1) Physical Body 2) Soul OR Astral Body OR Etheric Body. 3) Spirit / Light of God

NOTE: Most people say soul are spirit, while spirit are a soul. Actually is not. This thing can makes us confuse. But believe me, the writing above are correct.

Q: Do u have the same body if so and mother and father as on earth?

Answer: Yes you will have the same body, but you can rejuvenate to younger age, Most of the time people in that plane are changes back into the age of 20-30. Thats why, the astral plane is full of models. Yes you still have biological parents, but we can avoid them if you want.

I know there are lots of NDE videos that always talk the he/she sees Jesus. One thing that you should know, 99% of the time Jesus doesnt appear to them. What they see, its actually another soul that imitate Jesus so that the person will feel peaceful when they see Jesus. I can assure this 99& is not real Jesus, its actually another soul that imitate Jesus. You can have imitate abilities in the astral realm, especially highly evolved spiritual soul.

My words also approved by spiritual Guru. Most of the time real Jesus doesnt appear to the people who died.

Yes there is bad soul there, just on earth we have terrorist, Illuminati, so we have bad soul over there. Bad soul we can name it demon, evil, etc. About Hell, there is lower plane out there, the darker plane. Some people call it hell, some people doesnt call it hell. Its up to the people who want to name it hell or not. However most of the time, after we died we go to plane 2, or remains on earth (most of them suicide people).

People on lower plane can't go to higher plane. This is due to his low vibration. The more loving and spiritual the people = the higher the vibration. you can go to higher plane. You can always go out from lower dimension if you learn the meaning of LOVE and apply LOVE to all people. always remember my quote:

"Be the sun, the sun gives light to BOTH good and bad people". This means we also need to do more loving to all people without any expectation and condition. Then we can achieve higher realms. This concept if you do it, you will never go to lower plane / hell.

Im glad your fear of death is gone, actually death is not something bad. It is bad if we dont do any spiritual practice or being good people on earth.
Hi
Thanks for the reply just want to say this thread is awesome!!!
I saw something on the devil and would like to know were he lives??
Sounds like there is more than one and the live on earth.Is that true?
Last question:don't you think GOD is coming down one day to earth to judge who goes to hell and to heaven??
Sorry for the deep questions
Thanks
Old 19-08-2014, 03:51 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Thanks for the reply just want to say this thread is awesome!!!
I saw something on the devil and would like to know were he lives??
Sounds like there is more than one and the live on earth.Is that true?
Last question:don't you think GOD is coming down one day to earth to judge who goes to hell and to heaven??
Sorry for the deep questions
Thanks

Q: I saw something on the devil and would like to know were he lives??

A: Devil or Bad soul lives in the lower part of astral realm. or stuck on earth.

Q: Sounds like there is more than one and the live on earth.Is that true?

A: You mean Alien? Yes, there are another earth like this on other galaxies. But still not to be proven yet. But according to my spirituality knowledge, yes there is another life on other planet. Universe is as big as infinite.

Q: Last question:don't you think GOD is coming down one day to earth to judge who goes to hell and to heaven??

A: No, God does not judge anyone of us. God never judge. God is like a SUN that gives light to both evil and good person. Our own soul and spirit that judge us higher or lower plane. If you want to go to higher plane, you have to be a good attitude and good heart. Never lies, cheat, angry, etc. but ALWAYS be a GOOD and RIGHT person. Try to be holy as you can, then you can go to higher plane.
Old 19-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Ascender

Judging by the first post of this thread, it is then implied that a not-so spiritual person (young souls) will not be so powerful. I interpret this as young souls having a lower vibration therefore when they first die they will have no choice but to meet the lower plane.

And after they reincarnate several more times and advance with age and spiritually, they will then be able to visit the higher plane.

Anyone else guess the same thing?

Quote:
A: No, God does not judge anyone of us. God never judge. God is like a SUN that gives light to both evil and good person. Our own soul and spirit that judge us higher or lower plane. If you want to go to higher plane, you have to be a good attitude and good heart. Never lies, cheat, angry, etc. but ALWAYS be a GOOD and RIGHT person. Try to be holy as you can, then you can go to higher plane.

I agreed with your post until the italicized part. The first part of your post screams spirituality. The second, however, screams religion. One can only reach the higher plane is one has forgiven themselves on their actions in a previous life. If a soul deems that it is worth a karmic punishment, then it visits the lower plane and stays there until it feels it is 'worthy' enough to transcend into the higher plane.

That is what a knowledgable medium says. I believe her because she's given countless amounts of readings and what I stated just now was based on the experienced of a passed one.
Old 19-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Master

After death - no hierarchy!
Old 20-08-2014, 04:36 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
After death - no hierarchy!

There is higher and lower dimension/region. Higher region lives in peaceful and harmonic way, more spiritually. Lower region lives in greediness, materialistic and EGO.

However everyone are free to their own believe, our mind can't understand what after death gonna be.

Only the one with 6th sense can see it, or get information with high spiritual person.

This thread is created just for information, if people doesnt believe it, thats okay too. everyone has freedom to believe it or not.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:55 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee

The first part of your post screams spirituality. The second, however, screams religion.

Can you tell me more about screams in spirituality? and screams of religion?

however, yes you can agree or disagree, human have choices to believe.

Religion are based on spirituality. While our life 24 hours is actually about spirituality.

Love it the key.

God doesnt judge anyone of us, but our soul and spirit judge us which plane do we go after we died. In addition, both Light and Dark are all comes from God. Nothing in this universe are not from God. All of them are created by God. All religions are created by God. God principle is like the sun, if you see the sun, the sun doesnt judge any of us here, the sun does not only give light to the good person, but bad person also received the light from sun. God principle is like the sun, God blessed all of us here, God has ZERO EGO. Therefore God doesnt judge.
Old 21-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambreax
There is higher and lower dimension/region. Higher region lives in peaceful and harmonic way, more spiritually. Lower region lives in greediness, materialistic and EGO.

However everyone are free to their own believe, our mind can't understand what after death gonna be.

Only the one with 6th sense can see it, or get information with high spiritual person.

This thread is created just for information, if people doesnt believe it, thats okay too. everyone has freedom to believe it or not.

I love the irony!!
Old 21-08-2014, 04:04 PM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I love the irony!!

Im sorry for the word if it really hurt you.

my reply means to give information what after death looks like. Love is the key to achieve higher planes