Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-06-2014, 05:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
brobian

i say amen, brother! lol

seriously, the god of the bible sounds more like a man with human attributes. the creator i believe in is only love and harmony.

and he/she/it doesn't go around smiting people, wiping out whole cities, telling armies to ravage the women. you surely know what the word ravage means.

the biblical god condones violence.

(elisi gets down off her soap box......)

It is the fear factor affect, or scare tactics if you will. The picture is painted into the minds of the unknowing, thus placing fear into them. Then from this fear births the will to do as the book says, which is rush to churches and pay them money.

We are being tested, this is true. However, we are being judge by the way we treat each other, the way we treat life on our planet, the way we treat our earth, and by the way we treat ourselves. If you treat each with love and harmony, all will be perfectly fine. However, if you do not and you acquire more karmic energy, then you will spend lifetime after lifetime on this earth until it has been paid back.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
If you treat each with love and harmony, all will be perfectly fine. However, if you do not and you acquire more karmic energy, then you will spend lifetime after lifetime on this earth until it has been paid back.
So the rapture is just release finally from the wheel of karma. No more going round in continious earth incarnation circles, just straight up to the next evolutionary plane. I like that.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
So the rapture is just release finally from the wheel of karma. No more going round in continouus earth incarnation circles, just straight up to the next evolutionary plane. I like that.

I believe that this earth is actually our hell. We are sent here to suffer heartache, heartbreak, despair, and all the other harmful emotions that a human can feel. We will reincarnate time and time again, feeling more and more of this each time, until our soul has been cleansed of the karmic energy we owe and we have finally learned the correct way to live a life. Then and only then will we be allowed to return home.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I believe that this earth is actually our hell. We are sent here to suffer heartache, heartbreak, despair, and all the other harmful emotions that a human can feel. We will reincarnate time and time again, feeling more and more of this each time, until our soul has been cleansed of the karmic energy we owe and we have finally learned the correct way to live a life. Then and only then will we be allowed to return home.
Benevolent universe; incarnation as the means to learn, experience and evolve love; physical plane a wondrous gift and life a spectacular miracle. That's my response!
Old 03-06-2014, 06:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Benevolent universe; incarnation as the means to learn, experience and evolve love; physical plane a wondrous gift and life a spectacular miracle. That's my response!

I wholeheartedly agree with it and that is exactly how we should align our path. We don't want to accumulate anymore karma while we are here so your response would be, at least in my eyes, entirely karma free.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I wholeheartedly agree with it and that is exactly how we should align our path. We don't want to accumulate anymore karma while we are here so your response would be, at least in my eyes, entirely karma free.
Nice response, thanks.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Nice response, thanks.

You are very welcome.

I view it kind of like this. Our heaven, I truly know there is a higher more divine place, is complete harmony and bliss. We are suppose to feel no pain or any discomfort. What then happens if a soul acts out, crosses a boundary, or rule? Then by doing this as cause another soul to feel pain or discomfort? Here on earth these type of individuals will be placed into a prison or correctional institute. I believe that these souls would be sent to a prison, one which would rehabilitate them and get them back on a spiritual path. That prison is our earth and they are sent here to learn how to act, both towards themselves and towards others. They are set here on earth with two paths to choose. One is the path of light, seeing the beauty in the planet and it's life. Two is taking the dark road of greed, selfishness, and material gains.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
You are very welcome.

I view it kind of like this. Our heaven, I truly know there is a higher more divine place, is complete harmony and bliss. We are suppose to feel no pain or any discomfort. What then happens if a soul acts out, crosses a boundary, or rule? Then by doing this as cause another soul to feel pain or discomfort? Here on earth these type of individuals will be placed into a prison or correctional institute. I believe that these souls would be sent to a prison, one which would rehabilitate them and get them back on a spiritual path. That prison is our earth and they are sent here to learn how to act, both towards themselves and towards others. They are set here on earth with two paths to choose. One is the path of light, seeing the beauty in the planet and it's life. Two is taking the dark road of greed, selfishness, and material gains.
Brobian, I learned many years ago that the soul is an independent entity. It chooses its karmic path each incarnation. There are no spirit laws or rules that dictate what a soul can, can't or must do, the choice is left to the individual soul entirely. I live my life knowing that, and it has freed me from the fear-driven doctrine and beliefs humankind has created for itself (evangelical beliefs about rapture for example). I'm not trying to convince you of my truth, just reiterating that we are free to envision and choose light in everything.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
The heart of man is greedy and manipulative. Man will readily and eagerly stretch the truth for his own personal gains. These religions have dirty hands from the torture, murder, and suffer that they have caused throughout the years. This book I read had been written by man himself and it was mans intentions behind it, not no god.
It was written to force the lesser people into living their life the way that man wanted them too, in fear. I assure all that this is not the course of our life, this is but a fairytale as fictional as the boogyman and it's only purpose was to scare the weak and poor into paying the rich money.

The rein of organized religions is coming to their conclusion and the end is nigh for Jesus and his made up God. I know this to be true. The churches can't demand anymore, they aren't even taught in the schools either. The church can no longer force people with fear into believing in it's truth-less tale. I have never in this existence seen a single shred of evidence that any part of this is real, not a single bit.
I have only ever been told what my fellow man tells me and then I'm expected to believe. When you get right down to it, that's just ridiculous. That would be like my neighbor coming over to me and saying he seen a unicorn, does this mean I should automatically believe??

I do however believe and support each humans moral right to believe in whatever they desire. If you wish to make this your belief, then I wish you the absolute best. This is just my opinion on the topic and I meant no disrespect into anyone.

Hi, "Brobian".

What bunk. Lie. - Errancy. Reflective of inurement.
"The heart is decietfully wicked, who can know it?" - Proverbs, The Bible

The Bible is comprised of 66 books written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit over many millennia, with a central theme...
That of mankinds fallen, imperfect state, and God's love and salvation through substitutional atonement.
Which He Himself performed.

But yes, you also, are entitled to your opinion.

http://www.deadseascrollsfoundation.com/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What bunk. Lie. - Errancy,

But yes, you also, are entitled to your opinion.
That's just so typical: Pure bunk you liar oh and love thy neighbour.