Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Not confused by it, and it certainly isn't the Truth, imb...We are not Jesus Christ, nor are we God...We are soul and spirit. The soul is who we are, the spirit is where Christ dwells, through the Holy Spirit. Can you except that, or are you confused, still wishing to be God?

Not said to be disrespectful, just turning the question back to you...

Peace be with you
Ultimately, there is unity in all things, and, in God. The Bible also confirms this.

It is not apparent to us now, however, in this organic, carnal, and material world illusion.
Concerning, "The Way", there is a starting point for everyone, regarding the scriptures.
We first believe, and love Him, because He first loves us.
And then there is procession, and growth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsherlock
I have written a three volume series, the first volume is due to be released in Fall (Northern Hemisphere) and the title is 'I Am Christ'! Wow, sync or not? It is so heartening to hear others say this simple yet profoundly wise statement!
Hey, great stuff, I have written a book also, I'm still waiting for it to be finished, its called, you are already there, also look forward to seeing your work.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:04 AM
michaelsherlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hey, great stuff, I have written a book also, I'm still waiting for it to be finished, its called, you are already there, also look forward to seeing your work.

What is your book about? Title sounds interesting!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Royalite

Quote:

Muther...you're innerchrist? Why didn't I put the two together? I felt the energy, then Silvergirl said Dr. Slice and...Oh prinie...sometimes things just have to hit you in the head for you to get it, huh?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsherlock
What is your book about? Title sounds interesting!
Its all about my own experience in Consciousness, I let the reader know that there is nothing they need to do, because their already there, their already all that there IS.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinie
Muther...you're innerchrist? Why didn't I put the two together? I felt the energy, then Silvergirl said Dr. Slice and...Oh prinie...sometimes things just have to hit you in the head for you to get it, huh?
He He, now don't tell anyone, or I'll have to zap you with my Christ energy lol.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Royalite

Quote:
He He, now don't tell anyone, or I'll have to zap you with my Christ energy lol.

lol Your secrets safe with me, ma dear. :)