Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-07-2019, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I like how you articulate the same understanding.

The unknown and change does stir and steer our process to weave itself in various ways of our experience, to notice how we feel about both, and yes, always in relation to that stillness in fearlessness, as total acceptance.
Yah, BUT in my 'view' at least, it is clear that running isn't 'letting go' of his desire for 'bliss'. The 'letting go' advocacy may just go 'over' his 'head'.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yah, BUT in my 'view' at least, it is clear that running isn't 'letting go' of his desire for 'bliss'. The 'letting go' advocacy may just go 'over' his 'head'.

i think you got some research on your hands. its in experiencing bliss that brings one to continuous bliss. so one could say a practice that is desirous for bliss is the perfect platform. then once it becomes permenant the idea of having to do something for it such as a practice of desiring it. is no longer needed. not that you have to quit your practice. meditation and so on. its just not necessary to do anything to be in that joy. as that joy has become you. i prefer to continue my practice.

another thing you may want to research is how this pheomena happens in a physical body? what is this that goes on? the brain and the human nervous system make this possible. there is a part of the brain that is dormant. once that is activated. it conjunction with the human nervous system flood the body in joy.

once you grasp how the process happens. and how it works from a physical level. you will then get a more clear understanding.

another way. a better way. perhaps the only way to really get it for anyone. is through experince. luckily there are some people out there that you may be open to. and with their help can give you an experince. then rather than try to figure it from only the mind. you can rather decipher your own experince from your mind.

also its important to know. the only way to open up to the bliss. to the silence is by surreder. meditation is a form of surrender. that dream was a form of surrender. surrender is just another word for letting go. as you probably know. although a practice may include many things. it opens one to something that then one must surrender to. let it in. let it eat you up. or like in this dream. suck me out into it. its all the same from that point. even though it wouldnt seem pranayama for example is a form of surrender. ultimately if it works it is. cause again. what it opens you to one must surrender to. in order for it to be of any use. fortunately much of it will still happen by osmosis in a sense.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 11-07-2019, 03:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
The more dark chocolate you eat, the more darkness you'll experience.

lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 11-07-2019, 04:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Very uplifting.
I like the fact that you stayed true in your "bliss and silence".
Which I assume elevated your joy and healing.

thank you

Wherever I May Roam
Old 11-07-2019, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:

It could all be in yours?

The process of others is their own unique path. How things unfold according to their own timing and process which includes the lived experience as well as everything else moving through them.

If you see desire in his process, would you as the one seeing and believing this, do better to dig deeper in yourself in this creation your creating? You never know, you might develop deeper understanding with awareness rather than suggesting you know his process?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Master

I agree with running that the state of bliss is a becoming, meaning that there is no doing involved once in the divine love energy stream that makes us bliss enabled. After a while in due course of the assimilation, the bliss is in permanence irrespective of external circumstances (don’t know if extreme circumstances may impact though).

Old 11-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
It could all be in yours?

The process of others is their own unique path. How things unfold according to their own timing and process which includes the lived experience as well as everything else moving through them.
Yes, indeed - I qualified that what I presented as speculation on my part - based both on my understanding pertaining to soul development (both in terms of possible 'evolution' and possible devolution') and the symbolism of images (of amoebic 'aliens' and 'darkness') in the dream running had, which I assume was a communication from his own soul.

Speaking of his desire, that is indeed what I 'see' to be the case because that is pretty much the focus of his life as 'revealed' by everything he has said in prior posts.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
a couple nights ago i had a vision of energetic growth. this one was interesting cause there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness.

the alien like beings looked like jelly fish. they were like leaches but extracting me into a greater depth of void and joy. it was weird and in the mind sorta spooky. sorta or perhaps very creepy. at the time. but what was really going on from an energetic standpoint was very good.

i dont mention much as often about things other than staying with the topic of the bottom line. bliss and silence. but this was so strange i feel compelled to bring it up.

the power to shape this experince of healing came from a lightening bolt coming down into me. manifesting the experince of complete darkness and alien jelly fish looking beings sucking out whats in me into nothingness.
We experience many things as separate from ourselves, including other beings. However, if one is a believer in the oneness of all things, then this separation must also be seen as illusion. All of the forms we experience arise from the empty formless void of our own consciousness, and when we no longer hold them in our awareness they dissolve back into where they came from. Even the perception of other beings will merge back into where they came from, the oneness that is formless darkness that is you.

Now as far as the Jellyfish go, in addition to the fact that they do look rather angelic floating around in the abyss, Uma makes a good point,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
...maybe something you ate?
did you have peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches for dinner? Or maybe nutella rather than peanut butter, it is darker.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:24 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The darkness works for the light, and it is great that you were able to benefit from this experience. I don't know what it would be called, maybe a cosmic experience, and really don't see the need to call it anything.

I thought I heard a Taoist monk . Is that you grasshopper?
Old 11-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes, indeed - I qualified that what I presented as speculation on my part - based both on my understanding pertaining to soul development (both in terms of possible 'evolution' and possible devolution') and the symbolism of images (of amoebic 'aliens' and 'darkness') in the dream running had, which I assume was a communication from his own soul.

Speaking of his desire, that is indeed what I 'see' to be the case because that is pretty much the focus of his life as 'revealed' by everything he has said in prior posts.

the divine has two aspects. the feminine expresses herself from the nervous system like gravity. the masculine as a deep silence and like a gravity that also includes a contentment.

if one is after such. if one experinces such. then one would communicate it as such.

i responded earlier about what it is about in more detail. but there have been many whom have communicated about it since time memorial. so if its a topic of interest. the information is out there. plus as i said. with the internet finding somebody who can not just talk. but gives an experince to somebody open enough.

i hope you take it up. i hope everybody takes it up. what was hardly possible due to logistics is now possible due to the web. good luck to any that do.

Wherever I May Roam