Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i remember at the beginning of the year i was quite excited and expecting something really interesting to happen but as time went by i started to feel as if people could get 'left behind' or forgotten, that's until i saw someone else right the same thing and they got the response of everyone is at different stages or levels on their awakening journey and how this is an on going process, it's not the end or anything like that but more little changes over time so come the end of the year there will probably be more 'downloads' or info's coming from channelled messages to share with the people about the future plans. the trouble here is how isolating and painful the wait can be lol that can throw people off path yeah but apparently everything is how it should be and happening for a reason.

Welcome to the club. I have been hearing about "new energies coming in and something wonderful is about to happen" since the 80's. It causes one to either go nuts waiting or cynical and dismissive. We all make our own reality as far as non-physical energies are concerned. You have always had access to any energy in the universe if you need it, you just have to meditate on it and find your own path.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Knower
how do you feel about charging for knowledge? ive noticed if you watch a video and in the description they sometimes ask for money, i find that a little bit cheeky to charge for spiritual truth's or knowledge, it doesn't ring true to me as some of the people dont reply at the comments and some followers will ask good questions and i often think if there's any fairness in the world then surely they would help and guide the like minded people, even if it's a few words of encouragement or motivation. i know i would and it would be from the goodness of my soul lol if they wrote a book or made a dvd and left a link to buy any products then i feel it's ok to charge for that.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Don't believe everything you read. If it resonates think about it and see if it fits or makes sense, if not just forget about it. The "starseeds" I know, including myself never lost the connection. They did sometimes get **** from adults about being strange or knowing stuff they weren't supposed to know. There is a difficulty in the transition as it seems like all adults are liars since it is obvious they never say what they really think. But when you grow up paying attention you eventually realize they are programmed to never trust themselves and to be concerned about what others think. There are many reasons for the forgetfulness but the design of it is to keep you in your body. If you remember being able to fly and spend all your time trying to figure out why you can't fly then you have wasted yourself instead of living your life as a human, helping others when you can and saying or doing things that make people actually change the way they think.

I try to take everything as a possible "fact" in current situation.
For example: is grass green? Yes.
Actually "material" grass is made off reflects light wavelengths that make it look green. Under different light-color it would look different. We really don't know the color of grass, we just agreed it's green as simple solution.
Same with "forgetfulness" or any other thing. We made the term to describe something, used with other terms to describe something else and I'm figuring right now whole meaning of it..
I've heard of "forgetting when reincarnating on earth" from few places and was interested in checking it out.

To keep me in my body and not to fly away would be very good answer... because I would be definitely fly around if I knew how (until someone explained to me why I "shouldn't")...
I could talk/ask more about why wasn't it this way or that way but it's satisfactory enough.

Quote:
don't waste time on each individual piece of the picture, just find youre piece and work on figuring out how it fits in the big picture.

Don't worry I'm not wasting my time or feeling like it's waste of time.. It's like I'm trying to figure how things/systems work and why are they the way they are..
For example looking at people playing chess I can tell they are having fun and I want to know what are the rules for this game... or why for example certain planes(in jets not "astral" ones) have certain things while others don't, or why is it dualistic "yin-yang" system when "3-ialistic" could be more interesting... and things like that.

It's more like collecting pieces of puzzle and not even looking at picture on box and trying to figure which part goes where to get that picture... but more like, some piece is missing here, can I see/find it.. nah.., one day I'll find it(as I got/found your "keep in body" answer).

The "WHY" in my "search" is not some deep philosophical question that will require a true dedication to be answered but more of; I notice something and wonder why this option but not other, what is the reason this was used but not other thing... and if there is no satisfactory answer right now I'll move onto something else.. answer will come by itself.

About big picture...
In my view universe is as it is. Rules are as they are and I'm fine with that. If I have problem accepting something, think it's wrong and/or something is bothering me it's just that I haven't yet figured out all the smaller parts and workings of the "machine".
I might say big picture is "clear" to me. I'm satisfied with my current level of understanding of "it"(but try to be open if/when some new stuff comes in) ...Parts are yet to be explored, researched..
Old 11-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Knower
i just saw a video where the guy talks about 10 to 15 year's before expecting something, he's hinting about e.t's landing but it's like we have to go through the process of breaking down the old ways and beliefs and keep vibrations high and it will take time and to enjoy the journey apparently. im not so relieved lol for we will have to hear about 'end times' for the next 15 year's it's going to give me a headache. i think he said about trying to break free from the programing and conditioning. i think 'the long wait' is going to through many people off path, it's like it's trial's and struggles and definitely patience involved.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
i just saw a video where the guy talks about 10 to 15 year's before expecting something, he's hinting about e.t's landing but it's like we have to go through the process of breaking down the old ways and beliefs and keep vibrations high and it will take time and to enjoy the journey apparently. im not so relieved lol for we will have to hear about 'end times' for the next 15 year's it's going to give me a headache. i think he said about trying to break free from the programing and conditioning. i think 'the long wait' is going to through many people off path, it's like it's trial's and struggles and definitely patience involved.

You are going to wait for 15 years for something to happen? And what if after 15 years another 10-15 years is added, or nothing happens or "happening" was meant for someone else?
And what if that waiting time is product of people waiting and expecting something to happen? And after 15 years another 15 years is added as a result... and so on..

People get thrown off the path because of "long wait"?
Maybe it's not their path then.. or they were never on the path... just waiting and expecting..
Old 12-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Knower
i was just going by what people wrote in the comments, i think it's a hard path to follow, i think they call it the death of the ego, it's like you have to let go of everything, any worries or any old beliefs that keep your vibration low, i think some people were finding the whole process hard and started to experience increased anxiety, they seem to think they were being attacked on a spiritual level and just left it all behind. i think maybe more support needed for them and they couldn't find that help and guidance to stay on path. there was a starseed site, i think starseed.net but i think it got removed, that was very popular for people developing.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
how do you feel about charging for knowledge? ive noticed if you watch a video and in the description they sometimes ask for money, i find that a little bit cheeky to charge for spiritual truth's or knowledge, it doesn't ring true to me as some of the people dont reply at the comments and some followers will ask good questions and i often think if there's any fairness in the world then surely they would help and guide the like minded people, even if it's a few words of encouragement or motivation. i know i would and it would be from the goodness of my soul lol if they wrote a book or made a dvd and left a link to buy any products then i feel it's ok to charge for that.
Some people have no means of support and they have a gift they can share. The people they share it with need to help support them. It is the same with musicians and story tellers. If they need it, there is no reason they should not ask. As for "spriitual" knowledge, how is that different from other useful knowledge? You have to pay tuition to go to college, and you have to pay for classes to learn other things (get knowledge). It is one thing to sell something that isn't real or that you don't believe in like channelers who don't really channel. It is another to have knowledge to share that many find useful but don't want to pay for it. Like the music you download illegally on the net, it is dishonest to take the knowledge and not give something in return.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Guide
Quote:

Wait until you are my age and you have been hearing it for 40 years in the new age AND chrisitan circles. I remember in 1988 when Jesus was supposed to do a tour around the U.S. I lived in Midland Texas then and you would be surprised at the number of intelligent people who were waiting to meet Jesus in the flesh. And the E.T. thing has been going on since the 50's.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Pathfinder

I think a drastic change the world such as the type that is often promised is unlikely to happen, although not impossible. Regardless, such an abrupt change, would be highly destructive to the integrity of the planet and those who live here. I think any external influences, both positive and negative will remain on the personal level, like many of the people in this forum, and propagate out from there.

We are in a very interesting time in the history of our species right now. With technological and social reforms positioned to fundamentally alter human society at large, just not as dramatically as a Hollywood movie might suggest. Whether this is for good or ill is anyone’s guess, and will almost certainly not resolve in any one persons lifetime.
Old 24-07-2019, 04:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

Hi.
After many attempts to write it in meaningful way (and expanded it into neverending essays) I'll just try to present/ask it in short-simple way.

-Starseeds are highly evolved beings from other planets/stars/areas..
-Earth (or earth council or how ever it's called or whose domain is it?) sent a call for help to evolve to 4th density.
-Starseed answered the call.
-As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help.

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?
Some parts of this system are missing to me.

Thank you!

"As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help."

This helped me more than you know. My Chakra resonates powerfully on these words. I have been stumbling blindly for far too long.