Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-08-2019, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
I've had these feelings of bliss/love/peace as well but never permanent. I wonder if/how one can stay that state.
I have heard and understood that it is like a muscle which gets stronger through applied practice, but also tends to atrophy through neglect and disuse.

Also, the longer it is left just as an "option", the more difficult it becomes to establish a daily routine which includes it.

There is also the tendency to resist the current by going against the flow, which causes fatigue and Illness, instead of just accepting that there are certain things which are beyond the capacity for an individual ego to ever change and requires "Divine Intervention"...but the Divine may not wish to "intervene" either if is not conducive to Spiritual Growth.

So, this is where TRUST is very important...to trust in a power/force greater than oneself... one's "small self" because without trust, unconditional love means nothing and without unconditional love, trust means nothing. They go hand-in-hand and this is where I find myself right now.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Master

parrot (verb) : repeat mechanically.
"encouraging students to parrot back information"
synonyms: repeat mindlessly, repeat, repeat mechanically, echo, say again
"they parroted slogans without appreciating their significance"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
I've had these feelings of bliss/love/peace as well but never permanent. I wonder if/how one can stay that state.
things that. or practices that encourage the experience. over time. the experience of such becomes stuck in the system. then it over time transforms what isnt it yet into it. a process.

various forms of shaktipat. being around those already in it. meditation. pranayama. trance. and so on. are common themes for bringing it into ones experince.

trust that your always enough helps. it is non dual in nature.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 14-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have heard and understood that it is like a muscle which gets stronger through applied practice, but also tends to atrophy through neglect and disuse.

Also, the longer it is left just as an "option", the more difficult it becomes to establish a daily routine which includes it.

There is also the tendency to resist the current by going against the flow, which causes fatigue and Illness, instead of just accepting that there are certain things which are beyond the capacity for an individual ego to ever change and requires "Divine Intervention"...but the Divine may not wish to "intervene" either if is not conducive to Spiritual Growth.

So, this is where TRUST is very important...to trust in a power/force greater than oneself... one's "small self" because without trust, unconditional love means nothing and without unconditional love, trust means nothing. They go hand-in-hand and this is where I find myself right now.
Yes I guess I need to be less lazy and practice more
Old 14-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Yes I guess I need to be less lazy and practice more
Old 14-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
things that. or practices that encourage the experience. over time. the experience of such becomes stuck in the system. then it over time transforms what isnt it yet into it. a process.

various forms of shaktipat. being around those already in it. meditation. pranayama. trance. and so on. are common themes for bringing it into ones experince.

trust that your always enough helps. it is non dual in nature.
Yeah that makes sense as I've also noticed that it's a bit quicker to "remember" these things whenever I stop and restart practice again. Best I don't stop anymore
Old 20-08-2019, 07:45 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And to save me from searching it out, can you inform me, of where the content of your beliefs, have been attained from.

there are launching points but myself and a team of others are pooling research and intuition deeper to go beyond them.

George Kavassilas and Cameron Day are starting points ... but soul contracts are a psy op so don't waste too much time on those.

The astral "overlords" are violent and will not honor any revocation of a contract when there power is being threatened.

And their power is in grave danger as we speak -- they are on high alert.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Master
INTELLIGENCE: "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills"

Is our intelligence limited because "I forgot"
.......... whereas a computer always remembers?

Is our intelligence limited because we have a hard time adding in our head what our grocery bill is before we purchase
.......... whereas a computer can knock the answer before we even start?

Is our intelligence limited because our lives are dependent on computers
.......... whereas....... a computer is dependent upon us, at least for a while more.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜