Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-07-2019, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I have been under spiritual attack since late 2016

Since late 2016, I have felt extremely disconnected from my spiritual side. An ex-girlfriend of mine practiced Wicka (Sorry if thats the wrong spelling, respect) and I feel that she had attempted to attach something to me, successfully I might add... Earlier tonight I received some advice that if one feels under spiritual attack, you can make this sound in your head or out loud, this "huuueeee" sound and tonight I tried it out, just on a whim and everything immediately came back to me, all the spiritual goals I once had, my guides, everything is as it should be now.

I have broken free and as soon as I did, I came to the realization I am sharing with you now... This "huueee" sound, it sounds kind of ridiculous, but holy cow it completely changed my life in seconds, I feel intact again.

I haven't posted year since mid 2016, but I felt the need to come back and share this with all of you, in case you find yourself under attack.

Also, I am not sure if Wicka was what she used to attack me, but now that I am free, I can see how relentless of a force this thing was, its really indescribable, but respect to Wicka users if it was something else, I am not familiar with these things, only with what she had practiced... Like she wanted to have sex with me inside of a pentagram, wore a pentagram, things of this nature, but I denied her my involvement in these things and she took it very personally, among other negative things that happened between us, regardless, it is now resolved and I am happy.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:28 AM
Master
What we believe can be very powerfully empowering or containing.

I’m glad your no longer contained by this experience.
Old 28-07-2019, 05:29 AM
Master
I was once under spiritual attack too so i took up spiritual boxing.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I was once under spiritual attack too so i took up spiritual boxing.

I think u need a holiday!😉
Old 28-07-2019, 06:53 AM
Master
Hello,

These kind of energetic interactions are real. I would not use the work spiritual in this context. Spiritual is another greatly overused word.

I can appreciate that there is an unseen world of energy with spirits. However when some one does energy work of any kind that is what they are doing. I find it best to state as accurately as we can what these things are and are not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

These kind of energetic interactions are real. I would not use the work spiritual in this context. Spiritual is another greatly overused word.

I can appreciate that there is an unseen world of energy with spirits. However when some one does energy work of any kind that is what they are doing. I find it best to state as accurately as we can what these things are and are not.

John

Interesting insight.

Sometimes we provide the energy to make 'our enemy(s) stronger. Why not just 'let be' and look for the bright side of the event.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I think u need a holiday!😉

Yes, i've been trying to tell others the same. A holiday after me. Yes, i agree. Glad you see it that way too.

Ocean Breeze Day
Old 28-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I think u need a holiday!��
Don't we all! being Spiritual is just too demanding, thankless and time consuming and I'm not even getting paid for it!
Old 29-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
On another note...it is interesting to see how how the word "spiritual" is earning many bad/negative connotations lately, putting it in similar company with the words "religion", "God" and other swear words.

I wonder how people will relate to themselves..what label will replace "spiritual"? Most probably, it will be "aware" or "awake" or "ascended" or anything else starting with the letter "a" .

"I am under an attack of awareness" doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

Maybe this is why "religions" call them "demons" to differentiate it from anything that is "spiritual".

....just a thought...and Shivani definitely needs a holiday.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i..._rQF2-S8FFsgrX