Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Smile My Just Before Midnight Dream.

Still being in a dream state, dreaming after just about 4 hours of sleep, I woke up sensing energy and with my first thought being "Someone is sending me energy now" that followed with the questions "Who is sending me energy without my permission. I never asked for any energy to be sent to me so who is doing this and what kind of energy is this, while I am dreaming, waking me up from my dream as if it is essential to recall this and not just simply continue to my second even to my third dream?".

I decided not to fall asleep that would have resulted in this being wiped out from my memory as I never had this and as it usually takes place when I go back to sleep.

The dream I had just gets wiped out from my memory and do not remember this, if I go back to sleep which works wonders with nightmares or bad dreams, I do not wish or want to remember at all.

Along with the bad dream or nightmare, I do not wish or want to remember which is simply being resolved by falling asleep again, all negative emotions that went along with the bad dream or nightmare are getting wiped out as well.

This is the first time, I remember to have woken up after a relatively "good dream" with positive feelings stemming from the experience in the dream.

Here's My Just Before Midnight Dream,

I was a little child being held by a hand by "an elder" who was dressed in a dark robe and held a stick or what it looked like a stick in his left hand, being on the shore of a beach or river, both looking at a dark water of this.

"It is not safe to go in now, we will have to wait until the water gets clear for you to go in. When the water gets clear then, it will be safe for you to go in".

We stood there , with "the elder" to be holding my arm, at the exact and same position, not sitting down or moving looking at the water turning from dark to dark/greyish to dark/grey for hours.

For hours and hours standing still, just looking straight ahead at the water changing colour with each wave/movement and each movement of the waves gradually the water at the shore turning from grey to blue.

And, a more vibrant blue with each movement of the wave , while the water turning from muddy to crystal clear enabling me to see what was underneath.

The blue colour of the water united with the grey/muddy then the grey water with the black water on which I could no concentrate on and turned a blind eye to it.

All I could see was the very light blue colour of it and that I could see underneath it, what was there which got me excited and by pulling the hand of "the elder" , full of excitement, I exclaimed,

"Oh wow! Look at this colour of the water, so crystal blue , I can see everything that is underneath it. I can go in now! Let's go in, I want to go in now!".

"The elder" having not moved a single centimetre from his position but, stood his ground firmly and not even having changed the direction he was looking at but, continuing to look straight ahead at the water said to me,

"We have to wait more and you have to wait more until all water gets clear completely and not just at the shore. Then, it will be really safe for you to go in because, you don't want to go just into the water on the shore but, you want to go where you see darkness and to the dark water you see and for that, we have to wait and you have to wait more until it is completely clear and there is no darkness any more and all you see in the deep is what you see on the shore. All crystal blue everywhere you see the water and not just on the shore that you can see underneath".

I moved back to my position and from my excitement, next to "the elder" and in complete alignment with him.

And at this point, I woke up.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
My interpretation of my dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Still being in a dream state, dreaming after just about 4 hours of sleep, I woke up sensing energy and with my first thought being "Someone is sending me energy now" that followed with the questions "Who is sending me energy without my permission. I never asked for any energy to be sent to me so who is doing this and what kind of energy is this, while I am dreaming, waking me up from my dream as if it is essential to recall this and not just simply continue to my second even to my third dream?".

I decided not to fall asleep that would have resulted in this being wiped out from my memory as I never had this and as it usually takes place when I go back to sleep.

The dream I had just gets wiped out from my memory and do not remember this, if I go back to sleep which works wonders with nightmares or bad dreams, I do not wish or want to remember at all.

Along with the bad dream or nightmare, I do not wish or want to remember which is simply being resolved by falling asleep again, all negative emotions that went along with the bad dream or nightmare are getting wiped out as well.

This is the first time, I remember to have woken up after a relatively "good dream" with positive feelings stemming from the experience in the dream.

Here's My Just Before Midnight Dream,

I was a little child being held by a hand by "an elder" who was dressed in a dark robe and held a stick or what it looked like a stick in his left hand, being on the shore of a beach or river, both looking at a dark water of this.

"It is not safe to go in now, we will have to wait until the water gets clear for you to go in. When the water gets clear then, it will be safe for you to go in".

We stood there , with "the elder" to be holding my arm, at the exact and same position, not sitting down or moving looking at the water turning from dark to dark/greyish to dark/grey for hours.

For hours and hours standing still, just looking straight ahead at the water changing colour with each wave/movement and each movement of the waves gradually the water at the shore turning from grey to blue.

And, a more vibrant blue with each movement of the wave , while the water turning from muddy to crystal clear enabling me to see what was underneath.

The blue colour of the water united with the grey/muddy then the grey water with the black water on which I could no concentrate on and turned a blind eye to it.

All I could see was the very light blue colour of it and that I could see underneath it, what was there which got me excited and by pulling the hand of "the elder" , full of excitement, I exclaimed,

"Oh wow! Look at this colour of the water, so crystal blue , I can see everything that is underneath it. I can go in now! Let's go in, I want to go in now!".

"The elder" having not moved a single centimetre from his position but, stood his ground firmly and not even having changed the direction he was looking at but, continuing to look straight ahead at the water said to me,

"We have to wait more and you have to wait more until all water gets clear completely and not just at the shore. Then, it will be really safe for you to go in because, you don't want to go just into the water on the shore but, you want to go where you see darkness and to the dark water you see and for that, we have to wait and you have to wait more until it is completely clear and there is no darkness any more and all you see in the deep is what you see on the shore. All crystal blue everywhere you see the water and not just on the shore that you can see underneath".

I moved back to my position and from my excitement, next to "the elder" and in complete alignment with him.

And at this point, I woke up.

The specific dream regarded lessons learned through a guru/teacher, my own mistakes and experience from a previous life, many years ago.

"The elder" in this dream was definitely not me but another person who is currently in the spiritual realm and not been reincarnated on this earth.

The purpose of this dream was to remind me of,among others,

1. Do not act impulsively , emotionally , based on feelings but, based on facts and the truth of the big picture.

2. Patience is a virtue that the more is practised, the stronger and easier it becomes and part of who you are, to be calm and clear.

3. See the whole big picture, what is underneath of what appears to you, on the surface and not just on the surface, through it and deep inside.

4. The shallow may appear clear and to showing what is underneath it but, the same may not and is not taking place on a deeper level.

5. Clarity should be on all levels, both shallow and deep, and as far as they eye reaches as a whole.

6. Be careful of what you choose to see and do not let what is in the surface of the shallow and the shallow deceive you that it is also clear on the deep and throughout. Look further than this, as far as your eyes reach and you can see, beyond, through and underneath the deep not just the shallow.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-11-2019, 09:59 PM
davidmartin davidmartin is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 717
 
Sunshine Hi,
i found your dream here, it is a nice one! thank-you for sending me here

oh goodness me i'm struggling with this

i think it might be to do with the reaching of our developed spiritual state which is bound up in experiences which we need to have, to reconnect and enter into with all of our being.

the heavenly guide of our inner child says instead of rushing in, you're being held back and protected (your inner self) while waiting for true sight of what you seek and growing spiritually in stature from this

maybe as an all or nothing person this is the only safe way but (there's always a but) it means a much longer wait till fulfilling all those things although a greater reward later on awaits, which is what we desire and long for. so it could be nothing happens for a long time in your life then suddenly when things are right they do and that is the pattern, frustrating as that can be. it's possible to see in the water also a spiritual community or human relationship these things aren't really seperate things always. he is caring for your inner self and wants you to succeed leaving you feeling good about the dream

caution and patience until the beauty of spirit is revealed completely before moving foward protecting what is valuable within. when you are in the water and one with it if the elder does not move he will be looking at you in it. what a lovely intricate dream!

ps many times i rush in and did not heed advice like this so i'm not exactly speaking from experience of being patient here! i've sure been stung and done things the wrong way but maybe that's my path to learn!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Sunshine Hi,
i found your dream here, it is a nice one! thank-you for sending me here

oh goodness me i'm struggling with this

i think it might be to do with the reaching of our developed spiritual state which is bound up in experiences which we need to have, to reconnect and enter into with all of our being.

the heavenly guide of our inner child says instead of rushing in, you're being held back and protected (your inner self) while waiting for true sight of what you seek and growing spiritually in stature from this

maybe as an all or nothing person this is the only safe way but (there's always a but) it means a much longer wait till fulfilling all those things although a greater reward later on awaits, which is what we desire and long for. so it could be nothing happens for a long time in your life then suddenly when things are right they do and that is the pattern, frustrating as that can be. it's possible to see in the water also a spiritual community or human relationship these things aren't really seperate things always. he is caring for your inner self and wants you to succeed leaving you feeling good about the dream

caution and patience until the beauty of spirit is revealed completely before moving foward protecting what is valuable within. when you are in the water and one with it if the elder does not move he will be looking at you in it. what a lovely intricate dream!

ps many times i rush in and did not heed advice like this so i'm not exactly speaking from experience of being patient here! i've sure been stung and done things the wrong way but maybe that's my path to learn!

Hello

Thanks for your comment and coming here.

Yes, this was a lovely dream and the last one I remember prior to the synchronicities in numbers begun. As you will read there, they suddenly stopped when my energy was messed up by negativity and negative energy sent to me which led me to the natural conclusion that synchronicities in numbers are related to energy.

As far as this dream is concerned , patience was what taught to me by the elder(or, one of things taught to me-this is more precise).

I was told lately that, "my patience and tolerance is unlimited" which is definitely not true even though it appears as such(that is in real life as over here on the internet, anybody can assume whatever based on their understanding and perception of solely and just what they read on posts).

It is my belief that patience is a virtue or quality all souls have the opportunity to learn or develop, some have this quality , others don't, some have a bit of it, others a lot.

There were so many insights stemming from this dream. I learned more from it than from any and all other experiences, I think.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-11-2019, 05:52 AM
Aknaton Aknaton is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 480
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Still being in a dream state, dreaming after just about 4 hours of sleep, I woke up sensing energy and with my first thought being "Someone is sending me energy now" that followed with the questions "Who is sending me energy without my permission. I never asked for any energy to be sent to me so who is doing this and what kind of energy is this, while I am dreaming, waking me up from my dream as if it is essential to recall this and not just simply continue to my second even to my third dream?".

I decided not to fall asleep that would have resulted in this being wiped out from my memory as I never had this and as it usually takes place when I go back to sleep.

The dream I had just gets wiped out from my memory and do not remember this, if I go back to sleep which works wonders with nightmares or bad dreams, I do not wish or want to remember at all.

Along with the bad dream or nightmare, I do not wish or want to remember which is simply being resolved by falling asleep again, all negative emotions that went along with the bad dream or nightmare are getting wiped out as well.

This is the first time, I remember to have woken up after a relatively "good dream" with positive feelings stemming from the experience in the dream.

Here's My Just Before Midnight Dream,

I was a little child being held by a hand by "an elder" who was dressed in a dark robe and held a stick or what it looked like a stick in his left hand, being on the shore of a beach or river, both looking at a dark water of this.

"It is not safe to go in now, we will have to wait until the water gets clear for you to go in. When the water gets clear then, it will be safe for you to go in".

We stood there , with "the elder" to be holding my arm, at the exact and same position, not sitting down or moving looking at the water turning from dark to dark/greyish to dark/grey for hours.

For hours and hours standing still, just looking straight ahead at the water changing colour with each wave/movement and each movement of the waves gradually the water at the shore turning from grey to blue.

And, a more vibrant blue with each movement of the wave , while the water turning from muddy to crystal clear enabling me to see what was underneath.

The blue colour of the water united with the grey/muddy then the grey water with the black water on which I could no concentrate on and turned a blind eye to it.

All I could see was the very light blue colour of it and that I could see underneath it, what was there which got me excited and by pulling the hand of "the elder" , full of excitement, I exclaimed,

"Oh wow! Look at this colour of the water, so crystal blue , I can see everything that is underneath it. I can go in now! Let's go in, I want to go in now!".

"The elder" having not moved a single centimetre from his position but, stood his ground firmly and not even having changed the direction he was looking at but, continuing to look straight ahead at the water said to me,

"We have to wait more and you have to wait more until all water gets clear completely and not just at the shore. Then, it will be really safe for you to go in because, you don't want to go just into the water on the shore but, you want to go where you see darkness and to the dark water you see and for that, we have to wait and you have to wait more until it is completely clear and there is no darkness any more and all you see in the deep is what you see on the shore. All crystal blue everywhere you see the water and not just on the shore that you can see underneath".

I moved back to my position and from my excitement, next to "the elder" and in complete alignment with him.

And at this point, I woke up.

Lovely dream. This dream of yours Is talking about your Mind/Soul. This sage is a manifestation of God the father; the Ancient of days, and He is talking to your spirit about your Soul/Mind and it's sojourn/Soul-journ.

The Soul/Mind can be likened to an ocean and this Soul/Mind is what we investigate when we enter into our spiritual journey, for through here come a myriad of experiences.

It Is clear from my interpretation that you practice some form of meditation and are interested in that which oertains to the mystic life, if I may call it that. Having a good grasp on esoteric literature, especially the application of what buddhists refer to as loving kindness.

God the Father; the Ancient of Days stands as the Father of your spirit and the Guru of your soul and has given you lesson and instruction on how to go about your spiritual journey. After all, our spiritual journey consists a lot of finding out who we are and our identity is in our soul and eventually our spirit/essence.

But your soul/mind must be clear, not just on the shores but everywhere. Within your soul is housed the subconscious and conscious aspects of being, and both must be totally clear, and not one hidden and another revealed.

As you were in a hurry to enter into the spiritual journey to experience some part of your being, God the Father; the Ancient of Days said wait. And this goes to be a lesson for all of us. Everything that is a journey has risks. He says for you to "wait" & only when your soul/mind I clear, then can you go on and explore this spiritual journey through numerous practices at your disposal. But for now, the only practice you should do is "watching & waiting", or if you like, Watching and waiting meditation. When your mind is clear consciously and subconsciously and soul pure enough to reflect all-light, then you can truly begin the journey.

And notice, it's God the Father; the Ancient of Days who knows exactly when your soul/mind is clean, therefore, your journey starts in the bossom of the Father, which is Love Undifferentiated. Because if you did not abide in the Fathers love, you would have already ventured into the dark seas. It begins with Undifferentiated Love, the essence of the Father.

God the Father; the Ancient of Days bless you as you wait upon His word to go into the clearness and purity of your self. Go and shine.

AMEN.
__________________
Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Lovely dream. This dream of yours Is talking about your Mind/Soul. This sage is a manifestation of God the father; the Ancient of days, and He is talking to your spirit about your Soul/Mind and it's sojourn/Soul-journ.

The Soul/Mind can be likened to an ocean and this Soul/Mind is what we investigate when we enter into our spiritual journey, for through here come a myriad of experiences.

It Is clear from my interpretation that you practice some form of meditation and are interested in that which oertains to the mystic life, if I may call it that. Having a good grasp on esoteric literature, especially the application of what buddhists refer to as loving kindness.

God the Father; the Ancient of Days stands as the Father of your spirit and the Guru of your soul and has given you lesson and instruction on how to go about your spiritual journey. After all, our spiritual journey consists a lot of finding out who we are and our identity is in our soul and eventually our spirit/essence.

But your soul/mind must be clear, not just on the shores but everywhere. Within your soul is housed the subconscious and conscious aspects of being, and both must be totally clear, and not one hidden and another revealed.

As you were in a hurry to enter into the spiritual journey to experience some part of your being, God the Father; the Ancient of Days said wait. And this goes to be a lesson for all of us. Everything that is a journey has risks. He says for you to "wait" & only when your soul/mind I clear, then can you go on and explore this spiritual journey through numerous practices at your disposal. But for now, the only practice you should do is "watching & waiting", or if you like, Watching and waiting meditation. When your mind is clear consciously and subconsciously and soul pure enough to reflect all-light, then you can truly begin the journey.

And notice, it's God the Father; the Ancient of Days who knows exactly when your soul/mind is clean, therefore, your journey starts in the bossom of the Father, which is Love Undifferentiated. Because if you did not abide in the Fathers love, you would have already ventured into the dark seas. It begins with Undifferentiated Love, the essence of the Father.

God the Father; the Ancient of Days bless you as you wait upon His word to go into the clearness and purity of your self. Go and shine.

AMEN.

Hi Aknaton,

Thank you for the extensive, lovely interpretation of my dream.

I do not practice any form of meditation in the traditional sense and of what is widely known to be meditation. However, I do love sitting and watching the water(river/sea) as in my dream which I consider a form Meditation for me is also my work as I fully concentrate on it, lose track of time and I am in absolute bliss.

This dream truly has some very powerful messages. Patience for example, it is my belief, is a virtue that all souls are having a human experience in order to learn, cultivate, grow and further expand related indeed, as in my dream with clarity.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-11-2019, 12:24 AM
LDKLeo LDKLeo is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 11
 
"I do not practice any meditation in the traditional sense"

You were told by an elder that you cannot yet go play in the ocean of consciousness.

You first must wait... Wait and wait...
Only In the stillness of waiting will it become clear.

Youre being told that its time to try "traditional meditation"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-11-2019, 04:22 AM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDKLeo
"I do not practice any meditation in the traditional sense"

You were told by an elder that you cannot yet go play in the ocean of consciousness.

You first must wait... Wait and wait...
Only In the stillness of waiting will it become clear.

Youre being told that its time to try "traditional meditation"

Hi Leo and thank you for your interpretation. I have already tried different kinds of "traditional meditation" in the far past.

What I have realized that is important is, another to find what suits and works best for them and if they have the ability or capability to consider any other person than themselves, 1 person or a few persons or a group of people or people worldwide and at large then, what works best for the other person, a few persons, a group of people or people at large and worldwide.

Depends how far this consciousness as the ocean reaches, at the tip of another person's nose and to themselves or as in my dream beyond the tip of the nose, the self , what lays in front of another and underneath, what can be seen and what cannot be seen, beyond the surface, the shallowness and superficial.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums