Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Ascender

Holding 2 Snakes

Hello.

Last night I've had one of the most vivid dreams, ever. It was short but it was very clear.

So it goes like this, I see myself, my fiancee and supposedly her family in a traditional Asian bedroom. You know, those big square beds in a house made of bamboo/wood.

Any who, for some reason my fiancee has these two long big snakes. So the way I would describe these snakes are black and they're scaly..as in like a way a dragon looks but they're definitely snakes.

They're identical in length and my fiancee tells me to hold them for her for a minute. Being quite afraid of snakes, I don't know why I went ahead and accepted without fear into holding them, each with one hand. Then, the snake that I was holding in my hand was going around my fingers and bit me at the spot between my ring finger and my pinky finger.

Because of this, I dropped the other snake on my left hand and it was just circling me but not really doing anything. The snake that bit me, held on to its grip long enough for me to ask for help. My fiancee's mom (whom I've never met yet) helps me get it off and I see the surrounding area is green. But its not poison, says her mom.

Then I woke up.

What could this mean? I should include the fact that last night I went ahead and gotten a tarot reading and pretty much everything is going okay and going to change for me positively.

Then I had this dream.

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-11-2019, 12:52 AM
Yaoughta

Dreams like this really depend on how you felt in the dream. If you were not scared, then its about opening up your energy in that area or that you need to do so. Which hand was it? If you were fearful in the dream, it could be about anxiety and fear of being well received by her family or them not understanding you or you not being able to relate well to them or understand them.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:57 AM
Knower

Interestingly enough, snakes are often a symbol of healing. Two snakes were wrapped around the caduceus, hermes symbol, which is now a symbol used in hospitals and such. Two snakes were wrapped around your girlfriend in this dream?

Believe or not, from a shamanic standpoint, being bitten by a snake is actually a good thing. Their "venom" can often be a source of healing.

Other common uses of snakes are the snake eating its own tail, a symbol of eternity, such as jormungandr or the ouroboros.

Dreams are often personal, and must be interpreted as you see fit, but I thought this might help.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:33 AM
Master
The two previous posters provided some really nice insight.

As for me, I am drawn toward snakes as if they are a totem animal.

To me, they mean overcoming fears and comfort for uncertainties, protected and inner guided.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜