Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Reigning With Christ In Heavenly Places - Dimensional Access

Within the Logos are all things that were, are and will be, an Eternal constant, yet that constant is Infinite in every possible angle It can be perceived or experienced. Within the Logos is The-All-That-Is.

The-All is separated in to three Domains; Celestial, Subtle and Physical.

Mans access into the physical & subtle domain Is through the physical & subtle body respectively, which is the 3rd (physical) & 2nd (Subtle) body. However, access into the Celestial Domain is through the 1st body which is an offshoot and seed of the Logos.

Within the Logos are Logoic dimensions of control, that set the course if you will, of the subtle and physical domains. In these "Heavenly places", Adam was able to exercise his dominion over the earth and all its creatures. He had so to say, the source code of all creation through these various Logoic dimensions. Some of these Logoic dimensions include those especially of Nature; weather, Animals, plants, minerals, the elements, etc. The access into these Logoic dimensions was through the 1st body as vehicle of access.

The fall of Adam closed access into the 1st body and centred his consciousness in the 3rd body. The Logos, governing balance, aimed to restore balance and this led to the Logos releasing a manifestation of Itself into the creation that was briefly put out of balance, and this Logos manifestation is known as Christ to some, Maittreya to others.

Due to the particular distortion of the Nature of the Logos that mankind in the 3rd body experienced, an act of balance by the Logos was to return mankind to its initial One. But mankind being subject to the distortion of Nature of the Logos known as duality, the Logos, manifested as Christ, operated through a second aspect of the Logoic mind, which is known as the Christic/Messianic Mind; the Logoic action of Restoration.

As we know, the Logoic dimensions involve the subtle and physical governing sections, the Messianic dimensions are centered on Restoration, that is the Nature of the Logos expressed in various distortions that are able to be experienced by mankind.

Man could not experience time as eternal present, and his centre of consciousness being in his 3rd body caused him to have to focus on one particular time period only, and not partake in the other two. He could not know the future and could not at the same time inhabit the past, and thus experienced a distortion of eternal present called time, and he couldn't identify himself as ever present in consciousness and experienced a distortion of eternal present as space. As such, the "Christ/Messiah" gave prophecy of future events which is a distortion of omnisentience, healing of the sick which is a distortion of wholeness, casting out of demons which is a distortion of balance, wonder working which is a distortion of omnipotence, Tongues as a distortion of omnisentience, teaching to advance one in wisdom and knowledge which is a distortion of omnisentience, great acts of faith which is a distortion of omnipotence, so on and so forth.

The Christ/Messiah died and resurrected due to purpose, not because He came to live amongst men, but to restore the balance in man and from a restored man, creation attains its balance. He ascended and after sent Himself (to dwell within mankind as it was with prefall-Adam) to the physical domain (which is a distortion of the Omnipresence of the Logos) and man has the Personal Logos which Adam lost due to his fall. And still being in duality, mankind has to experience Logos within himself from a dualistic perspective as being Personal, as compared to prefall-Adam who experienced the the Logos from the initial point.

The Personal Logos not only links man to fellowship (distortion of Unity with the Logos), but to the Mind of the Logos which is not only the Logoic Mind, but the Messianic Mind that brings Restoration to a dualistic world.

The Anointing/Unction refers to the Head, and this simply means the Headship of the Logos upon the man, and man under this Anointing, under this Headship has access to the Messianic Mind that is filled with various dimensions including and not limited to Healing, Tongues (Celestial, Subtle & Earthly) Prophecy, Wisdom, Love, Angelic, Power etc. This connection can be likened to a portal that is upon the crown of a man, and he can access at will that which is contained in the Logoic-Messianic mind. In our world today, the term for such a one is "Anointed".
But his level of access is in relation to they're particular advancement in the learning of oneself as a branch of the Logos, or co-creator.

Anyone can be in touch with this Mind, and the path has been set by Jesus, that is to be Born Again. This Is the only way. Every other way will only lead to your consciousness being raised to the 2nd body, and no further.

Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and you shall receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

Anchor scripture:
Ephesians 2:6

Other Scriptures of reference:
John 1:1-5
Genesis 2:19-20
Isaiah 11:11
1 Corinthians 12:1-11
Luke 4:18-19
Acts 2:18
Acts 2:38

Last edited by Aknaton : 30-11-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Color

Later in your post you say,"But mankind being subject to the distortion of Nature of the Logos known as duality,
the Logos, manifested as Christ, operated through a second aspect of the Logoic mind, which is known as the
Christic/Messianic Mind; the Logoic action of Restoration."

Ok, I need some help, could you define Logos - not using Christ or Christian in the definition? Say, before Christ came to earth?
If you already have, I missed it. Thanks A.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Later in your post you say,"But mankind being subject to the distortion of Nature of the Logos known as duality,
the Logos, manifested as Christ, operated through a second aspect of the Logoic mind, which is known as the
Christic/Messianic Mind; the Logoic action of Restoration."

Ok, I need some help, could you define Logos - not using Christ or Christian in the definition? Say, before Christ came to earth?
If you already have, I missed it. Thanks A.

Maybe I can rephrase it as this; The Absolute, in order to create became Creator. I'd define (from my own subjective limitation & bias) Logos as The Absolute and the Creator; having both potential and kinetic aspects to It/Him/Her/Them/Whatever...
Old 21-12-2019, 04:15 AM
Master
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end"

It becomes apparent regarding a fall, that before the fall, time was not the factor it is today.
In the NDE accounts you hear this communicated every so often. "Time was different", or, "There was no time".

The material world and universe in which we find ourselves has a beginning at, "the big bang", or "Shine".

It becomes apparent that there is a greater truth and reality existent than that which resides in time.
Space also, is related with time.

Which is more "real"? That which exists apart from the construct of time?
Or that which is ensconced therein?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein