Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Starlit

Thank you so much Scarlet, really fascinating reading how you see orbs, yes I also get a sense of joy when I look at them, I think moisture or dust, which can also appear as orbs but as far as I know they don't have the same bright magical quality of the orbs in the photos.

Thank you Sisyphus, yes I also feel those photos are unusual.
Old 26-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Suspended
Think Native American when seeing my photo. This was taken near Fallon NV. at an ancient petroglyph site . This done on film not digital. The Spirit appeared on its own, totally unexpected.

Your orbs look different because they are caused by bright sky light rather than electronic flash reflecting off near by dust. I am a professional photographer, so I am confident about what I saw you photos. This effect can be easaly replicated.
Old 26-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Starlit

Oh, that sounds amazing.

I have a photo with an orb in that was taken with an ordinary old fashioned camera with no flash on a dark day, is that more unusual?
Old 27-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Suspended
Can you post the photo here? I can give no insight, unless I see it.
Old 27-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Starlit

This is it, it's a fort in Ireland about five hundred years old. The photo was taken about 30 years ago.

Old 27-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Master

Love your garden and your dog Molly. So this is where you've been all week working outside!

A few years ago I toured a tunnel. I think it was a coal tunnel but not sure now. When we were on the other side, I took a pic with my grandchildren at the exit of the tunnel. There were hundreds of orbs in the photo. I took a second photo with the same results. I think the orbs were people who had died and were still lingering around. It made me sad.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Starlit

Thank you linen, the bit I'm working in is just further down from the pond, I've still a million brambles to dig out!

Your photo sounds sad, I hope all those souls will find their way home.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Kamila

Wow these orbs afe beautiful and seem very strong energy wise ...they say that orbs are usually more visible near waters as they draw energy from water or something like that
Old 28-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit
This is it, it's a fort in Ireland about five hundred years old. The photo was taken about 30 years ago.

Once again, there is a very bright sky in this photo, and the orb is most likely a particle of moisture on the lens. Notice how it mirrors the color of the sky. The light from the sky is being refracted and reflected by this spot on the lens.

To understand the Paranormal, one must 1st consider all natural causes and light effects.
Old 28-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Starlit

Thank you for your thoughts on this picture. I agree it could be a particle of moisture but cannot agree that it's a very bright sky as it's a cloudy day and there was no flash on the camera and it wasn't digital, but oh well I guess there's no concrete answer anyway

Thank you Kamila for your reply and lovely comments.