Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Master
Yumi,

I am sorry but I would have been screaming like a little girl! Walking backwards??

Well these are mostly spirits stuck or trapped in hellish realms. They go through nightmarish experiences due to whatever they did on Earth.

Some who were never human are expelled beings from other worlds and Universes. They are equivalent to Angels but of course evil and demonic.

There is a difference between Shadow People, Demonic spirits, Devil spirits, negative thought-forms, and ghosts

From what I hear Shadow People are usually spirits who never became human, they are not necessarily evil; well not all of them, but they are empty shells because they live on our Plane without a body and they kinda (this is gonna sound weird) try to actually live on this plane, Earthbound like human beings but do not wish to incarnate. They are more like wanderers, most of them are lost, full of pain and depression.

Ghosts are previously dead human spirits who are stuck here or have strong attachments to our world and can not shake off their issues. They are disincarnate souls.

Negative thought-forms are energy-beings created by people's fears, negative thoughts, and actions imprinted in a home or vicinity. The energy-form begins to take life of it's own and become an entity. You all forget. We are Spirits. We can actually create with our minds just like God can create but on a smaller scale.

Demonic spirits are very ancient beings who completed their journey in much older Realms and older Universes than our own and were never human. They may have incarnated in our universe in the past as it says in Genesis (sons of God copulated with daughters of Men) but with the intention to wreak havoc. They are older than most of us and on the level of an Angel but their intentions are not angelic.

Devil Spirits is something new to me and most of us. I heard of these when I was researching demonology and came across Amy Allan and Lorraine Warren. These beings are like equivalent to Archangels but evil. They are not only ancient, but they can cross dimensions, collect other spirits to their bidding, and pretty much do whatever they want in the boundaries of the Spirit Realm. They are like advanced demons. Spirits don't have names but if I were to give titles to these "devil" entities I would give them titles like Belial or Satan or what have you. Ancient civilizations worshipped these god-like spirits in the forms of Moloch, Baal, Pazuzu, Marduk, Baalzebub, Set, and whatever figures you can find. These are the lowest of the low.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Experiencer
hi! I've seen shadow people many times. I don't think they are human. I thought they were from some lower realm. They were silent. I think they feed off fear because once I wasn't afraid of them anymore, they didn't come back :)

Shine :)
Old 07-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Master

In the Lord of the Ring series by Tolkien they were called Wraiths. The Wraiths are based on a Scottish word dating back to the 1500's. Interestingly enough I found this web page that describe some of the posts here. Thought I'd add it just for grins and giggles. http://www.wowwiki.com/Wraith

As an aside, on the Harry Potter series they were called Dementors, which are a fictional creation of the author JK Rowling.
Old 07-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
In Wales, the spirit people are considered to be the ghosts of the departed. They can also be the Tylwyth Teg - the faeries.

Most old houses around here have a ghost or two, and you can't walk far in the country without coming across a place that is haunted by the Tylwyth Teg.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Ascender
Ive seen a few shadow people on seperate occasions.
Only one of them made my heart beat faster.
People say they are evil and should stay clear of them.

Personally i think they are as curious when they see us at the same time we see them.
I want to contact a shadow person so they can tell me them self if they evil or not .
Old 21-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
Well , maybe your right , Youngsters 1810. In my experience with them they did get very up close and personal. I felt that they would invade my personal space that's for sure. Often come right up close to my face. It seemed they were curious and amused that I could see them and feel them. I didnt feel they very nice because they would suddenly just appear very close to me and make me jump. Maybe not evil but they did like to tease me :)
Old 01-07-2014, 11:46 PM
I David I

There are many theories on what they are. They could be djinn, lost souls, people who refuse to move on, and so forth.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Master

I think there is two different things people call "shadow people"

1/ Some people have may be only be a little clairvoyant and havent developed the abilities to see colours psychically well yet may see an ordinary spirt as like a shadow person .. like a misty ghost. These can be any passed over human or whatever spirt.

2/ The other kind, what I call the shadow people. Are a certain race of being, they appear dark. They are of negative energy (that can be felt). These come from another world/place into our earth astral. (I know of a couple of people who could travel places who went to check out the shadow's world. From these other two Ive found out that the world where they come from is more like an old style world, without the technology we have here, with thou things like castles).

It seems to be only the men of this race which come here (their children and partners they leave at home). These ones apparently can feed on negative energy coming from us.

What I do know myself about them is they often dont like to be seen.. will be secretly watching people as if waiting for something. If they are spotted they will often duck around a corner or vanish from view. They seem to be sly and cunning and obviously quite intellegent.

It is possible for one of them to get inside of us (I had a shadow being inside of me one point.. not possessing me as such but there.. like in a world within me. It polluted my energy while there. I was glad when it was gotten out of me).
Old 02-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
Hi Sea-dove I'll describe what I've seen.
All black, no visible facial features at all - so no glowing eyes. Thin bodies, very flexible almost elastic stretchyy bodies :) didnt see hands or feet on any of them. They were about 5 feet tall or little taller. they would croutch down beside me so i got a good look. Would show up in dark or even lit room (not a very lit room but lamp lit)

When they would come I would feel scared and nervous. They seemed to feed of my fear. Havent seen them for about 30 years. They stopped v owing when I was no longer afraid of them.

Anyway, this is what I've been calling shadow people :) maybe there is another name for them :)
Old 11-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Kaitscryer

One time I was reading a book and the book called the shadow people bodachs and the bodachs basically live off fear